Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Liam update....mystery actor clues; 10/29 UPDATE: Clue is narrowed down to 2 soaps!
Topic Started: Oct 28 2013, 06:37 PM (9,889 Views)
KAM

Supergirlx2
Oct 30 2013, 10:55 AM
gailwinters
Oct 30 2013, 10:40 AM
Ryan at TVSource mentioned Mark Collier coming to Days. He fits Jason's clues....played Mike Kasnoff on ATWT as did Shawn Christian. He's my new guess.
they're not always right, but if he is, i'd like to thank him for ruining our fun. Jason teasing with clues and us speculating is fun. most of the time Jason's teases are about storylines or episodes, so it was nice to have something different to mix things up.

ETA: also, can I request that next time Jason has a tease for us & some other source-type reveals it on their personal twitter account that it not be spoiled here, or at least be placed in spoiler tags?
Thanks. I agree, this was a lot of fun, and I was looking forward to Jason's next clue.

Mark Collier with the Mike Kasnoff connection was, like Scott Reeves, always an obvious candidate to fit the clues...at least to someone like me who liked the Mike Kasnoff character and original story line on ATWT. But it was Shawn Christian's Kasnoff I liked, not Mark Collier's recast. Since I'm not particularly interested in seeing Collier on Days or with KA, I was spurred on to imagine more creative (IMO) character pairings.

That said...I don't think Mark Collier and Shawn Christian are much alike at all. As Kasnoff, he didn't have the unkempt look that Nocturnal Blondie managed to find in the photo. And he's certainly no Ronn Moss. Collier's not bad at all, IMO. There were just so many more intriguing possibilities out there.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Oct 30 2013, 10:55 AM
gailwinters
Oct 30 2013, 10:40 AM
Ryan at TVSource mentioned Mark Collier coming to Days. He fits Jason's clues....played Mike Kasnoff on ATWT as did Shawn Christian. He's my new guess.
they're not always right, but if he is, i'd like to thank him for ruining our fun. Jason teasing with clues and us speculating is fun. most of the time Jason's teases are about storylines or episodes, so it was nice to have something different to mix things up.

ETA: also, can I request that next time Jason has a tease for us & some other source-type reveals it on their personal twitter account that it not be spoiled here, or at least be placed in spoiler tags?
Sorry if I spoiled anything for you, but it's out on a couple of sites. I just saw Ryan's tweet first.

And Mark Collier may not be Liam....he could be a different character. So keep guessing!
Offline Profile Goto Top

naptown
Member Avatar

Reese
Oct 29 2013, 05:48 PM
DiMeraFan67
Oct 29 2013, 05:08 PM
Scott Reeves and Shawn Christian are like the same exact actor so please no. I hope even Days would realize how much they would cancel each other out. I hope they still got a "name" actor because I want someone good on Days. I need incentive to watch/care!
Lol. :lol: Even down to the orange skin color and unkempt hair.
The only way to tell them apart is that SR is freakishly manscaped compared to the monchichi.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

If Mark Collier is joining the show, I hope he is shirtless often as he had a very hot body when he was on ATWT. It was easy to see why Katie was married to Mike back then.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8860718/1/
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic