Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Liam update....mystery actor clues; 10/29 UPDATE: Clue is narrowed down to 2 soaps!
Topic Started: Oct 28 2013, 06:37 PM (9,636 Views)
jam6242
Member Avatar

Hunt Block was the Craig whose name I couldn't remember (Bryce is the "real" Craig to me).
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

If this is the character for which they called for a name actor, he should be in his 40s or 50s.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

jam6242
Oct 28 2013, 07:18 PM
If this is the character for which they called for a name actor, he should be in his 40s or 50s.
Maybe Grant Aleksander will be reuniting with Judi Evans. They were a supercouple once upon a time.
Offline Profile Goto Top

world50

Could it be Ronn Moss who played Ridge on B&B and was Massimo Maroni (Joe/Stefano)'s son?THAT would be cool!
Edited by world50, Oct 28 2013, 07:33 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

jam6242
that's what I'm Hoping.

(see what I did there. :whistling: )
Offline Profile Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

I'm hoping EJ has the opportunity to introduce Liam to Will (as strangers meeting for the first time, not as lovers), given EJ's formality when it comes to names.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Bright Eyes
Oct 28 2013, 07:20 PM
jam6242
Maybe Grant Aleksander will be reuniting with Judi Evans. They were a supercouple once upon a time.
Thanks for giving me a GL connection. B&B & Y&R connections aren't too hard to find, and someone had already posted the Shawn Christian/ATWT connection.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

Bright Eyes
jam6242
How did I forget that one?! I was watching GL then. Vincent Irizarry also worked with Judi on GL but is he still contracted with AMC?
Edited by jam6242, Oct 28 2013, 07:47 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

world50

Jason47
Oct 28 2013, 06:37 PM
LIAM UPDATE:

Liam, a character debuting on "Days" in December, will be played by an actor previously known for his role on one of the CBS soaps. The actor also has a connection (from that previous soap) to one of the current actors on "Days." Let the guessing begin!
Oh Jason you devil you........ B-) I'm thinking it is Ronn Moss.Now all we need is Susan Flannery and I would be one happy camper.;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

I'm going with an older actor: Michael Swan.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

world50
Oct 28 2013, 07:28 PM
Jason47
Oct 28 2013, 06:37 PM
LIAM UPDATE:

Liam, a character debuting on "Days" in December, will be played by an actor previously known for his role on one of the CBS soaps. The actor also has a connection (from that previous soap) to one of the current actors on "Days." Let the guessing begin!
Oh Jason you devil you........ B-) I'm thinking it is Ronn Moss.Now all we need is Susan Flannery and I would be one happy camper.;)
The Susan Flannery part would make me very happy!
Offline Profile Goto Top

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

I would never watch again if Ron Moss is on DOOL. Ugh
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Supergirlx2
Oct 28 2013, 07:21 PM
jam6242
that's what I'm Hoping.

You won't be "Hoping" if it's Ron Moss as a new interest for Hope, lol.

:yuk:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Oct 28 2013, 07:42 PM
Supergirlx2
Oct 28 2013, 07:21 PM
jam6242
that's what I'm Hoping.

You won't be "Hoping" if it's Ron Moss as a new interest for Hope, lol.

:yuk:
Ewwwwww!! I'll take a Hope/Dan pairing over RM being all over KA.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

jam6242
Oct 28 2013, 07:16 PM
Hunt Block was the Craig whose name I couldn't remember (Bryce is the "real" Craig to me).
For me too. And Hunt looked like he was in his 70s when he was on OLTL a few years back. It was kind of shocking.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dany_E

Bright Eyes
jam6242
If they got GA, I might actually watch again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

world50

What about the actor (besides Shawn)who played Mike Kastnoff on ATWT?(forgot his name)Scott Bryce and Jeffery Meek also played Craig Montgomery.....maybe one of them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jwsel
Member Avatar

Weren't there rumors that a few months ago that Eric Martsolf had been fired and was being replaced with Kyle Lowder? I think that was around late August/early September.

Now I'm wondering about the murder/cover-up spoiler. What if the victim is Brady? Stefano and EJ will be furious after Kristin is humiliated and might confront Brady. (Or maybe Kristin kills Brady on her way out of town.) Killing him accidentally would be a mess because it would reignite the DiMera/Kiriakis war, plus bring John back. So the DiMeras would have legitimate reason to cover up Brady's death.

That could all set the stage for Kyle Lowder to take on the role, either posing as Brady post-surgery/amnesiac (the "you look a lot like Brady used to" lines write themselves) or they could do a RoJohn/Roman thing where they claim Brady wasn't the real Brady. And if Martsolf wasn't fired, they could have him reappear in a couple of months, not so dead after all.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

Has Van Hansis worked with anyone from DAYS on ATWT? Just a thought...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kriss4

When Mary Beth Evans was on, Craig was played by Hunt Block.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic