Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Liam update....mystery actor clues; 10/29 UPDATE: Clue is narrowed down to 2 soaps!
Topic Started: Oct 28 2013, 06:37 PM (9,095 Views)
DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Bright Eyes
Oct 30 2013, 01:05 AM
Wasn't there some guy being cast for Abby? I think he went by Ben in the casting call. Could this be Liam?
Really think this is most likely what's going on. I just get a younger vibe from the name "Liam." Although they do have a teen named "Bev."
Offline Profile Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

If it's "Ben", we need to be looking for a younger actor. Okay, back to the drawing board.
Edited by Reese, Oct 30 2013, 01:48 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tylerbo20

Scott Reeves=peter blake=kill dr. dan jack returns saves jen they move back to Europe then end.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
"I want to get to know you better."

Kriss4
Oct 29 2013, 08:50 PM
After we get Hope settled, can we PLEASE get someone for Kayla? I'm waiting for her to have a chance at happiness. It doesn't have to be a big "name" actor, just a good actor.
He can even recur like Mary Beth does...that way, the relationship could develop over time.

I'm waiting for her to be set up on a blind date. C'mon, Hope...I'm counting on you to come up with the idea.
Would love to see Hope set Kayla on a blind date! That would be so cute!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Marlene

DiMeraFan67
Oct 30 2013, 01:06 AM
Bright Eyes
Wasn't there some guy being cast for Abby? I think he went by Ben in the casting call. Could this be Liam?
Really think this is most likely what's going on. I just get a younger vibe from the name "Liam." Although they do have a teen named "Bev."

And a 20-something names "Theresa"......
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Hope & Liam? What is this, B&B?! LOL!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Scott Reeves would never, and could never, play Peter Blake.

Lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Oct 30 2013, 06:26 AM
I think letter from sod from fan that mentioned ej keep Liam and hope apart
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Sindacco
Oct 29 2013, 11:13 AM
JarlenaLante
Oct 29 2013, 08:28 AM
I don't know anything about CBS soaps but am enjoying the speculation. I take it Ron Moss isn't very popular?
I love Ronn Moss, he has made me laugh many times over the yeras.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jEsshy26N4
I'm going to start using "It's not gonna happen, Rick!" in an everyday setting.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

You're going to use the exaggerated head movements, too right?

I'm kicking myself for not watching B&B, now.

I want Liam to be Jeff Branson (Y&R and a connection to JS from AMC).
Offline Profile Goto Top

tylerbo20

It's a paycheck
Offline Profile Goto Top

KAM

DiMeraFan67
Oct 30 2013, 01:06 AM
Bright Eyes
I guess you're thinking like Liam Hemsworth (perfectly understandable that) but then there's also Liam Neeson. The main vibe I get from this name is Irish.

Liam is a guest star role and someone in the Brady's past?
In a nod to the past, someone with news of Bo?
In a nod to sanity, someone with news that Santeen was a lie, John is not a Brady, and now that's cleared up and Kristen is gone, he's coming home?
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Oct 30 2013, 06:26 AM
LOL
KA is much better actress than Kim Matula (KM) and hopefully the Liam character isn't wishy washy as B&B's Liam.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

six
Oct 30 2013, 09:21 AM
You're going to use the exaggerated head movements, too right?

I'm kicking myself for not watching B&B, now.
Of course. It's a must.

They should've cast Charity Rahmer as Phoebe Forrester - she would've been the perfect daughter to Ronn Moss' Ridge. :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

KAM

OK, thinking younger and a Brady's past, Liam could come on as a 'bad guy' from Jeannie Donovan's past. (That's why she goes by 'Theresa' now, so that Liam won't find her.) Liam comes to town, hangs around the pub and ingratiates himself with Caroline, who does not know he is intent on wreaking havoc in Jeannie's life. Jeannie doesn't tell anyone who Liam is to her, because she doesn't want him to tell her family their shared secret. BUT meanwhile Liam meets Abigail, who's attracted to him and sees him more as redeemable bad boy. Triangular soap drama ensues.

If Liam's story is anything at all like this... (A) I'd be surprised and (B) I'd guess that Liam is Tom Pelphrey. His actor connection is Judi Evans. Both are much better known for their Guiding Light roles, but each one also played an OOT guest star role on ATWT.

My silly guess for the morning in the younger actor category. :blulaugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Ryan at TVSource mentioned Mark Collier coming to Days. He fits Jason's clues....played Mike Kasnoff on ATWT as did Shawn Christian. He's my new guess.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ashley1
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Oct 30 2013, 10:40 AM
Ryan at TVSource mentioned Mark Collier coming to Days. He fits Jason's clues....played Mike Kasnoff on ATWT as did Shawn Christian. He's my new guess.
I think you're correct.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ashley1
Member Avatar

Sorry, double post.
Edited by Ashley1, Oct 30 2013, 10:51 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Ugh Shawn Christian's recast... of course DAYS would. Why would they settle with just one "Daniel Jonas" type, when they can have two?

All of a sudden, Ronn Moss doesn't sound so bad, lol.

Posted Image
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Oct 30 2013, 10:56 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

gailwinters
they're not always right, but if he is, i'd like to thank him for ruining our fun. Jason teasing with clues and us speculating is fun. most of the time Jason's teases are about storylines or episodes, so it was nice to have something different to mix things up.

ETA: also, can I request that next time Jason has a tease for us & some other source-type reveals it on their personal twitter account that it not be spoiled here, or at least be placed in spoiler tags?
Edited by Supergirlx2, Oct 30 2013, 10:58 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic