Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, October 29th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 28 2013, 11:47 PM (10,387 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Bwahaa! Omg, is that Nicole?! :D

Now I remember, wasn't this the party where Nicole took one for the team, meaning a bullet meant for Victor?
Edited by Yoryla, Oct 29 2013, 05:29 AM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

^And Sami is the other one. I remember the dress, but I don't remember the storyline. Was this during Greta's coronation right before the shooting started?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Some of those coronation outfits were godawful! I did like Marlena's dress, though.

As horrendous as the Garden of Eden stuff was, I did love the Coronation Massacre. It was the culmination of several stories (Austin/Greta, Sami/Brandon/Kate and the Franco Kelly tape) and I think it's where Matt Ashford made his re-appearance on the show---I seem to remember him being in disguise and Jennifer recognizing him. There was also some good fallout from this, with John being shot and Victor faking his own death. I remember Philip had this great line where he said "I wish Dad wasn't playing dead so he could help me" when Chloe accused him of rape, I think. Good times!

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Those costumes make me wonder why this show doesn't do big Halloween parties any more. Obviously it is budget related due to the expenses of the costumes, hair, make-up and paying most of the cast for a couple of episodes. Evidently viewer entertainment is an after thought with this show.

I wonder if Chad is on today given that tomorrow is CD's last episode. Jensen, Bernardi and Marge had more high profile exits than Chad.

vphillips

I don't think Chad will be on today. I think he will be on tomorrow for his final seen...

WillFan
Member Avatar

vphillips
Oct 29 2013, 09:21 AM
I don't think Chad will be on today. I think he will be on tomorrow for his final seen...
Yes Chad is on today & tomorrow according to spoilers.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

blueskies
Oct 29 2013, 07:00 AM
^And Sami is the other one. I remember the dress, but I don't remember the storyline. Was this during Greta's coronation right before the shooting started?
Yes it happen before the shooting

six
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Oct 29 2013, 05:28 AM

Now I remember, wasn't this the party where Nicole took one for the team, meaning a bullet meant for Victor?
This is a different story.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Oct 29 2013, 05:28 AM

It was not party is was hotel loby despite the shooter was there Sami was arguing with Nicole when shooting started Sami move Nicole in order to protected herself and because that Nicole got bullet and have problem have children and it happened on 2002 while the pic from 2001

Brewster
Member Avatar

Abigail is Sami 2010.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

JarlenaLante
Oct 29 2013, 07:44 AM
Some of those coronation outfits were godawful! I did like Marlena's dress, though.

As horrendous as the Garden of Eden stuff was, I did love the Coronation Massacre. It was the culmination of several stories (Austin/Greta, Sami/Brandon/Kate and the Franco Kelly tape) and I think it's where Matt Ashford made his re-appearance on the show---I seem to remember him being in disguise and Jennifer recognizing him. There was also some good fallout from this, with John being shot and Victor faking his own death. I remember Philip had this great line where he said "I wish Dad wasn't playing dead so he could help me" when Chloe accused him of rape, I think. Good times!
I thought Marlena had the worst dress of all.

I loved the Coronation. It was my favorite disaster.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

The Coronation Massacre...I remember being shocked at what I was seeing when it played out live.

PROMO

THE SHOOTING

That was one of the only times I have seen DAYS start with a "Viewer Discretion is advised" screen showing up before the first scene.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Oct 29 2013, 11:25 AM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Apparently Hope is on again, but she's focusing on Abby?!

I'm going to assume that (a) this is a new Salem day, and (b) it's a different scriptwriter, and thus they don't know that Hope has barely made a mention about hoping Theresa's okay and informing other family members.

six
Member Avatar

Brewster
Oct 29 2013, 11:15 AM
Abigail is Sami 2010.
Sad, isn't it?

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Despised that story!!! :flipoff:

Lori

Why on earth would Daniel mention to Brady he had admitted someone with an overdose.

six
Member Avatar

Sami cares about Theresa, everybody. Apparently she and Brady don't realize Theresa is also Brady's cousin, though.
Edited by six, Oct 29 2013, 12:03 PM.

Lori

"Drugs suck." Sami's such a genius.

metitle
Member Avatar

Wow its a new day in Salem.
a change of clothing.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply