Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, October 29th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 28 2013, 11:47 PM (10,339 Views)
blueskies
Member Avatar

I just found this term, but Kristen (and many others in Salem) has a clear case of "Victory Disease" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victory_disease
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

the ending could have been better, but not bad.

Sable Colby
Member Avatar
Thanks Supergirl for the avi.

"...it's my wedding, and I want it!" Love Bridezilla Kristen.

"Drugs suck." :facepalm: Thank you Sami for that charming and succinct anti-drug PSA.

Sable Colby
Member Avatar
Thanks Supergirl for the avi.

I actually enjoyed the exchange between Sami and Brady. Is it too much to ask that at the Bristen wedding Sami wears a tux and EJ a pretty, ruffly bridesmaid dress?

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Sable Colby
Oct 30 2013, 01:06 AM
"Drugs suck." :facepalm: Thank you Sami for that charming and succinct anti-drug PSA.
i feel like I should've immortalized this moment of Sami Brady brilliance in a GIF. lol. ;)

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

One thing: ONLY in Salem would Sami and E.J.'s household be deemed a more appropriate place for a child than Lucas'. I mean, come on. Lucas should have snatched that phone from E.J. and bashed it.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Also: Nicole looks fabulous. I hate that stupid hotel employee. Nosy, pot-stirring bitch!

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Sable Colby
Oct 30 2013, 01:09 AM
I actually enjoyed the exchange between Sami and Brady. Is it too much to ask that at the Bristen wedding Sami wears a tux and EJ a pretty, ruffly bridesmaid dress?
No it's not!!! :D

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

Did anyone get the feeling from this episode that something bad was going to happen to Allie? IDK I think the talk about her being safe and Sami saying to Brady that she's worried about it and Lucas telling EJ and Maggie the same thing...IDK..it just feels very heavy handed by the writers..and we all know how predictable Tomsell are....

I can see Allie getting hurt and both Sami and Lucas regretting that they didn't act when they could have.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Oct 30 2013, 08:23 AM
Did anyone get the feeling from this episode that something bad was going to happen to Allie? IDK I think the talk about her being safe and Sami saying to Brady that she's worried about it and Lucas telling EJ and Maggie the same thing...IDK..it just feels very heavy handed by the writers..and we all know how predictable Tomsell are....

I can see Allie getting hurt and both Sami and Lucas regretting that they didn't act when they could have.
Maybe I'm reading too much into things, but as of now I don't think any of the Ejami kids are safe, and I'm including Allie in that grouping for now. For one thing, while based on history I tend not to put much stock in whatever Ken Corday says, but he said Ejami were going to be like Michael and Kay of the Godfather. And what happened to them? They lost their daughter, Mary, to a mob hit gone horribly wrong. That combined with Sami and Lucas being concerned with the safety of their kids in the DiMera mansion along with Ali's tweet awhile back of filming some "challenging" stuff has me a bit worried for her kids.

I don't care what he's wearing but I want to see EJ walking down the aisle ahead of Kristen with a bunch of snapdragons teapotting the whole merry way.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Albert Alarr
Scriptwriter: Carolyn Culliton

Segment 1: Lucas and Allie are having breakfast at the pub. Allie realises she left her headphones at mom's. Can we go back and get them? Lucas - Honey, I think that's going to be kind of a problem. EJ drops the headphones on the table. It's a good thing I brought them. I can save you the trouble.

Sami is on her cell in the club calling the hospital about Theresa Donovan. I am a family member. I'm her cousin. Ask Kayla Brady, she's my aunt. Thanks for nothing. Brady joins her. What's wrong? Sami - My cousin, Theresa Donovan, she's my Aunt Kimberley's daughter; she was admitted to the hospital last night. She overdosed. Brady - Daniel mentioned they had to admit an overdose. I'm sorry, I didn't know that was your cousin. Sami - Thank you. Drugs suck. Brady - Tell me about it. Sami - If Daniel says anything else to you can you tell me; I can't get any information from the hospital. Brady - I won't be seeing him anytime soon. Sami - Except tomorrow at your wedding; he's your bestman. Brady - Not anymore which is why I wanted you to meet me.

Kristen is in the D mansion living room on her cell. I don't care if you think it's too early it's my wedding and I want it. Make it happen, thank you very much. Goodbye. She takes her 2nd call. Father, I was just on the phone with the stupid caterers. They had a problem serving Strega so early in the day but don't worry I got it for you. Stefano - You're wasting your time. Kristen - Don't tell me you're on the wagon. Stefano - Heaven forbid! Kristen - Then why would I waste my time. Stefano - Sweetheart, I hope you have the most beautiful wedding in the world but I am not going to be there. Kristen - Are you kidding me! What happened now?

Cam is about to leave Chad's room when he wakes up. Don't I even get a hello. Cam - The only reason I'm here is because I have to make my rounds. Chad - Before you go you can at least tell me how it went with you and Abigail.

Hope chases down Abigail in the square. Hey sweetheart, it's me. They hug. I heard the good news; JJ's home. Abby - Yeah. He slept in his own bed last night. Thank God. Hope - Have you had a chance to talk to him? Abby - No he was still sleeping when I left. My mom is so relieved. Apparently acting like a total jerk can really take it out of you. Hope - Oh my gosh. It looks like things are really looking up. JJ's home, Chad's recovering. Abby - Yeah. Hope - Honey, what's wrong? Did he take a turn for the worse? Abby - No but he and I sure did.

Nicole stands at the gates to the park and recalls Eric's accusation.

Eric is in the sanctuary praying. He's about to leave when Fr. Matt comes in. Fr. Eric, what's the matter? Eric - Everything.

EJ sits down at their table. EJ natters on about Allie always having chocolate chip pancakes when she's with her Dad. He's a good guy, isn't he? You're very lucky. They're some guys who work and they play golf, not your father. He's special. Lucas asks Allie to go and play her favourite song for Grandma Caroline. After she leaves Lucas asks - Sami send you here to do her dirty work, is that it? EJ - Actually Samantha has no idea I'm here but you're right, this is not a casual visit.

Sami - Are you serious! You dragged me down here first thing in the morning for a practical joke. Brady - It's no joke, I'm serious. What do you think? Sami - You want me to be your bestman? Brady - You'd be more of a witness. Come on you're my stepsister; you're one of my best friends. Do it. Sami - Who's idea was this? Brady - Kristen's. Sami - Surprise, surprise. Brady - But listen, no pressure, EJ has already agreed to stand with Kristen. Sami - You are kidding me! He's going to be her maid of honour? She laughs. Brady - I know it's unconventional but so is marrying a DiMera in the first place. Sami - Voluntarily, anyway. Brady - I just think that you and I should stick together because God knows we're the only two people who know exactly what we've signed on for.

Kristen - What could possibly keep you from coming to my wedding. You're not sick, are you? Stefano - No, it's Chad. He still needs a little more work. Kristen - Another surgery? Stefano - Yes and the best surgeon to do this is in Boston. So I'm going to go to Boston with Chad. We should be leaving quite soon. Kristen - I can't believe this. So what, do I have to postpone the wedding. Stefano - No, no, no. Kristen - Who's going to walk me down the aisle? Stefano - No one. You earned this on your own. Just enjoy what you've won. You are marrying Brady and his family has no idea what you did to that priest. Although I must tell you I wish they did because I would love to see their reaction. Kristen - Don't even joke around about that, okay. I got to know Fr. Eric very well during these Precana counselling sessions. He's a wonderful person. I never would have done what I did to him if I hadn't been half out of mind over losing Brady. And believe me if Brady ever found out what I did with Eric I would lose Brady forever. Stefano - Eric is not going to remember. He does not remember so you are going to marry Brady tomorrow. Kristen - Without you there. Stefano - Sweetheart, you are marrying for love, what is better on this earth?

Fr. Matt - You've been under stress a long time. Are you guilty of something? Cue f/b of rape. Is this a matter for confession? Eric - I'm not sure. Fr. Matt - It might ease your mind. Eric - I can't ask for absolution not until I'm absolutely sure what I'm asking God to forgive.

Nicole talks to herself - I didn't do what he thinks I did. There's got to be a way to make him see that. She looks at her phone - That's it!

Segment 2: Hope - I was at the hospital when you were waiting for word on Chad. You were so worried. Now the two of you are ... Abby - Finished, yeah. Hope - If you don't mind me asking, what happened between then and now. Abby - Nothing, it all happened before Chad got hurt only I didn't know about it. Hope - What did he do to you? Abby - He didn't do anything. I was this prize in his little contest with somebody else. That's all I ever meant to him. Hope hugs her.

Cam - How do you think it went? Chad - Given the way she feels about me at the moment, I'm guessing it went pretty well. Cam - So now that she knows what a pig you are you figure she'll just flip the switch on her feelings for you; decide to hook up with me. Chad - You mean she didn't. Cam - You know less about her than I thought you did.

Brady - Thank you. So we're set. You'll do it. Sami - Yeah, there's just one problem. I do loathe the woman you're going to marry. Brady - That's okay because I hate EJ's guts so it all works out. It's besides the point anyway because we are two people who don't care about what anybody else thinks about what we do, right? Sami - Right. Brady - Doesn't mean I don't want you in my corner on the most important day in my life. Sami - Okay, I'll do it. I really am honoured. Brady - I think we're the only two people in this town that see any good in the members of the DiMera family, you know that. Sami - I really see that EJ has changed every single day. God willing, based on what happened to Chad, Stefano will realise he can't continue to live his life like that. Brady - I think I've always seen something in Kristen that nobody else has been able to. I believe she's changed. Sami - Sorry, I just don't buy that. Brady - Interestingly enough I don't believe that EJ has changed either and honestly, I don't think he ever will.

EJ - I'm not here as a fiancÚ or future step-father I'm here in my capacity as Samantha's attorney. The two of you have a custody agreement and Samantha has rights under the agreement. The simple fact is the law forbids you from keeping her from her daughter. Lucas - We're talking about my daughter's safety. I can do whatever the hell I want to do. You can take your facts and your chocolate chip pancakes and shove them.

Segment 3: Lucas - I don't want my daughter living with you or your father, you got that? EJ - Whether you like it or not the law says ... Lucas - I don't give a damn what the law says. We're talking about my daughter's safety. If Sami's not going to do the right thing and move out of there then Allie's going to stay with me. I'll take her out of the country if I have to, do you hear me? I'll do whatever I have to do to keep my daughter away from your family. Do you get that? Is that clear enough for you? EJ - Completely. He picks up his phone. Very clever little thing, these recording devices, don't you think? Lucas - What's that? EJ - This - he mumbles - can't understand what he says.

Sami - I can't believe you. EJ totally has changed and I can't believe you're giving me this crap about Kristen. Back off. Brady - I'm backing off. Take it easy. Sami - Sorry, I'm sensitive. It's been a bad week. And to make matters worse Lucas shows up and tells me he doesn't want Allie living with me anymore because he's worried after what happened with Chad. Brady - Do you want me to give Lucas a little talking to or something. Sami - Thank you for offering. The worst part is seeing Chad get shot really did throw me. I'm worried about their safety too. Brady - You and EJ okay. Sami - Yeah, better then ever. We're close. We see each other, the good, the bad and everything in between. There are no surprises; no rotten secrets threatening to come out. Brady - That's good because I'm getting married tomorrow. It would be terrible if the best couple were staring daggers at each other across the church. Sami - You don't have to worry about that. Officially, as your bestman, are all the details for your wedding all finished. Brady - Yes. You're not allowed to change your mind. Sami - I'm not. I just realised you're talking about your wedding a lot lately and you haven't said one word about John. Is your father really not coming to your wedding?

Kristen - I just want to be happy with Brady and that's it. I feel like I've spent so much of my life so consumed with getting even with John and Marlena. Now it feels like ... Stefano - A giant waste of time. Kristen - Yeah. Stefano - So be happy. Kristen - Yeah, seize the day. Stefano - Precisely. There is nothing standing in your way.

Fr. Matt - Whatever you think you've done, did you know it was sin? Did you do it willingly? Eric - That's what I'm confused about. I think my sin was arrogance. I believed that I could save anyone. I think I was willfully blind to certain things. I'm not sure what those things are yet and I'm not sure if I'll ever know. Fr. Matt - If what you need is to gain some perspective ... Eric - I agree Father, I just don't know how to do it. The thing is .. there's this thing that seems to be around me; it seems so oppressive. Fr. Matt - Son, I have never seen you so lost. Has this got to do with Kristen DiMera?

Nicole is at an apt door knocking. You might as well open up, I know you're here. Martha opens the door. What are you doing here? Nicole - You've been talking to Fr. Eric Brady about me. Martha - Well he asked me a lot of questions. Nicole - And you had all the answers, right? Martha - What he was asking about was a long time ago and I did my best to remember whatever I could. Nicole - And whatever you couldn't you just made it up. Martha - That's not true. Nicole - Really? Then why does he think I showed up at the hotel in disguise and bribed you to get a room right next to his. Martha - Because that's what happened. Nicole - That is not what happened and you know it. Now Eric thinks I did something awful to him because of something you said. You better tell him the truth. You better tell him you lied.

Segment 4: Abby - It feels like my whole life is being run by other people. Hope - Chad. Abby - Him, JJ, my mother and I are totally walking on eggshells around him. Hope - I'm so sorry. Abby - Don't be. People have way worse problems then I do. Hope - That feeling that you're not in control is terrible. I've learned over the years that there are times when you simply are not in control. Abby - I think that that's what I got out of this; some wisdom. Hope promises that in time everything turns around. Abby - That's the thing, I thought things really were turning around when I found out Chad was going to be okay. Then I found out what he did ... I'm so stupid for getting back together with him. Hope - No you're not. Gran used to say to me, Hope dear, the heart has reasons. That reason was not (love?). Abby - Do you want to translate that for me. Hope - You can't pick who you fall in love with. Abby - It's not easy when you fall in love with someone and they're not near the person you thought they were.

Cam - Do you know what I enjoy most about this situation is that even though you're the one that faked the brain tumour, Abigail's found a way to be furious with me too. Chad - Because you didn't see through it. Cam - Because I stepped back; because I walked away. To her, it was like I was giving her to you which is exactly what you wanted. Chad - Except for the part about her finding out. She's had a night to think about it. Maybe she'll forgive you. Maybe she'll forgive us both. We both did what we did because we're crazy about her. Cam - I know for a fact that neither of those bullets hit your brain which makes me wonder, how are you more stupid than you were before? Amazing. He leaves.

Lucas - You're recording our conversation? EJ - Yes and the section where you say you don't care about the law and that you will take Allie out of the country I think will play very badly in court. Lucas - It doesn't matter, you can't use it without my knowledge. EJ - Unfortunately for you the standard of proof is different in family court then it is in criminal court. I am on the recording informing you that I'm acting as Samantha's attorney. The judge can admit anything he deems relevant and I think that he would consider this to be very relevant. Just be careful Lucas, you could lose Allie altogether. Lucas - He might consider intimidation too. EJ - Do you really want to make Allie a football in a legal tussle that you know you're going to lose. Just think about it okay. Lucas - Yeah, I'll think about it you S.O.B. EJ - You're a good father Lucas. If I were in your position I would have done exactly the same thing except bang on about it into a recording device in front of an officer of the court. Lucas - What else do you have in that phone? The paperwork, the time I should bring Allie back, is that it? EJ - Actually, Samantha and I were having a conversation earlier and we agreed that you should keep Allie for an extra night. We're not the bad guys Lucas.

Brady - I think the Etiquette book of weddings says it's okay to exclude family members who wish the bride was dead. Sami - That's a fair point but are you really prepared to spend the rest of your life married to a woman who can not be in the same room as your father or your step-mother? Brady - Yeah, I am. I mean, you're one to talk. You're doing the same thing, a version of it. Sami - No I'm not. EJ and I are totally different. Brady - How? Sami - For one thing, he never tried to kill my mother. Brady - Oh but he tried to kill ... Sami - That was ages ago. Brady - I don't want to get into that with you. Kristen and I have seen the worst of each other and we're still together and we're okay. Sami - When you say it like that it makes me believe it. I just don't know how you did it.

Stefano - Oh boy, it's been quite a year, hasn't it? Kristen - It sure has. Stefano - And look where you are. You're in the center of your family about to marry the love of your life. Who'd have ever thought! Kristen - Not me. I spent so much time dwelling on the past it feels great to be looking forward to tomorrow. Stefano - All's well that ends well.

Eric - Why would you think this is about Kristen? Fr. Matt - Well, you said that you were willfully blind to someone. I know you were going through Precana with Kristen and Brady. I'm sure your family disapproves, including your mother. Eric - Why shouldn't she? Kristen went crazy. She attacked my mother several years ago. Fr. Matt - Exactly. Son, are you sure your duty as a priest is not in conflict with your feelings as a man. Eric - I can assure you this is not about Kristen. Fr. Matt - You keep telling me what it isn't but you never say what it is. You say you need time to reflect but you keep going round and round in circles. Eric - I am, aren't I? Fr. Matt - If it isn't Kristen what is it?

Martha - What do you want from me? Nicole - Well my car is downstairs. I want you to come back to Salem with me and tell Eric you were wrong. Martha - I'm sorry for whatever happened to you but I told it as I saw it. She's going to close the door but Nicole pushes it open. Nicole - Which is what? That I showed up to the hotel in some sort of disguise, got the room next to his and a few hours later I show up looking pretty much like this begging you to tell me what room he's in. What would I get out that? Martha - How do I know? Maybe you were covering your tracks. Look, I don't want to be involved anymore. Nicole - The fax. Martha - What fax? Nicole - Eric's notes for his meeting the next day; I found them on his desk and I went to fax them to the hotel but when I called to see if they had come through you picked up the phone and you said you couldn't read it. Martha - But I don't remember a fax. Nicole - I jumped in the car and hauled ass to get Eric his notes so how could I have been on the phone with you and strutting around the lobby in some stupid disguise. Martha - You could have been calling from anywhere and I swear I don't know anything about any fax. It was a long time ago. Nicole - Really? You had no problem identifying me in that disguise but you couldn't remember me telling you the real reason I was there. Girl, you've got a real selective memory. Martha - Please, I don't want to do this anymore. Nicole - My life is ruined and you don't want to do this anymore! Martha - You're scaring me. You seem like you're about to lose it. Nicole - That's because I am.

Segment 5: Lucas greets Maggie when she comes into the pub. Allie gives her a hug. Lucas tells Allie that he and EJ just talked. It turns out you're going to spend one more night with me, isn't that cool? Allie - But I'll miss game night. Lucas - What's game night. Allie - When we all play board games and have fun and nonno always cheats. Lucas - I bet he does. You can do game night next week. Just spend one more night with me. We'll do something real fun, I promise. Allie - Okay, I'm going to help grandma in the kitchen. Maggie and Lucas hug. Maggie - You can stop faking that smile now. Lucas - She's disappointed because she has to stay with me. She'd rather be with EJ, the mobster psychopath for game night. Maggie - I knew there was something bothering you. Lucas - Wouldn't it bother you. Someone showed up at a DiMera party with a gun. That place is not safe for her. Maggie - Are you upset because it's not safe or because Allie likes it there so much.

Kristen is with Chad. He tells her the operation is a little repair work. It's nothing to worry about; I'll be as good as new. Kristen - How long are you going to be laid up because I really ... Chad - Stefano already called and said not to let you postpone the wedding. Kristen - He's not the boss of me and I want the two of you at my wedding. Chad - It wouldn't be a good time no matter when you had the wedding. Kristen - I heard what happened with Abigail. How could she possibly be mad at you the same week you almost died. Chad - I gave her good reason to, believe me. EJ knows all about it. He said that what I did was pure DiMera. I guess I'm not as good at that stuff as the two of you. Kristen - I'm not sure that's a skill you want to hone. Any chance you can work things out with her? Chad - I don't know. Kristen - I'd like you to. Did you know that you are our last great hope for the future. Chad - I hope that you and Brady are really happy. Kristen - I'm thrilled to say that stunts like you pulled are behind me now. Brady comes in. I heard this awful rumour that you were going to go all the way to Boston to get out of coming to our wedding. Chad - Yup I guess I'll just have to make my toast now. Take good care of my sister. She's one of a kind.

Eric - I'm not trying to keep you in the dark Father. It's just that I'm trying to understand this myself. Fr. Matt - Is this something you did or something that happened to you. Eric - A little of both I'm afraid. Fr. Matt - Son, I do hope that you find the answers you're looking for. I'm sorry that I assumed Kristen was part of this. I hope I didn't upset you. Eric - No, Father. Don't worry about that. You were only trying to help. I couldn't be more upset than I already am.

Martha - You get out of here or I'm calling the cops. Nicole - Who got to you? Who's paying you off? Martha - You're threatening me. Nicole - Because you're telling lies about me to a priest. Martha - Whatever happened to that priest was bad. I could tell by looking at him so I just told him what I saw. And you know what, he knows you a whole lot better then I do and he believes you did whatever got done to him that night. If you can't change his mind about that why should I. Nicole - I'm going to make you see the truth. Martha - I'm calling 911 right now. Nicole - You're not even listening to me. Martha - If you had come here like a normal person saying I'd made a mistake maybe I could have ... no, you come banging on my door, acting like a crazy, ranting at me. Maybe before I wasn't sure what happened but seeing you now I know I was right. Now get out of here. Nicole leaves.

Segment 6: Brady and Kristen are near the nurse's station. Kristen tells Brady it was so sweet of him to come and see Chad. Brady - He's going to be okay, right? Kristen - So father says. Brady - I'm really sorry that Chad and your father aren't going to be at the wedding. Kristen - I've got a confession to make about that. When my father said he was taking Chad to Boston I offered to postpone our wedding. Brady - Okay, are we doing that? Kristen - No, my father wouldn't hear of it. But you see, I should have talked to you about it first. Brady - That's okay, I understand. Kristen - But you and I are a team, a united front, you come first before everyone else. I don't want you to be surprised by anything I say or do again. Brady - Deal. They kiss.

Eric is in the rectory. He places a call.

Lucas - No, I'm not threatened because Allie would rather spend her time at the DiMera mansion. I just want her to be safe, that's all. Maggie - It sounds like you don't think Sami is doing a very good job at that. Lucas - It's not her fault. She's a good mother. It's just ... Maggie - So if it truly wasn't safe for Allie at that house, wouldn't Sami get her children out. Lucas - I don't know. I think she has more faith in EJ's transformation than I do and his ability to handle Stefano. Maggie - Do you really think she's so deluded that she would put her children at risk? Lucas - That's what I keep asking myself. Maggie - Tough question. Maggie steps away to take a call.

Sami is picking up toys in the DiMera living room. EJ returns. Sami asks him why he's smiling. Did you get good news about Chad? EJ - He still has to have the extra surgery but the prognosis is good. I'm going to head over to the hospital later to see goodbye to him and father. Sami - That's one upside to this whole mess. Your father is going to be out of town for a couple of days. Sami gets a call from Lucas. What do you want? Lucas - I have to talk to you? Sami - About what? Lucas - Allie and your fiancÚ.

Segment 7: Cam returns to Chad's room. I spoke to your surgeon. He's received all your records from here. He's gone over them. He's up to speed so he's going to schedule your surgery as soon as he can exam you in Boston. Good luck. Chad - That's it? That's all you're going to say. Cam - What else is there? Chad - You can promise me you won't take advantage of this; that you're not going to make a move on Abigail while I'm gone. Cam - You're serious, aren't you? I'm not doing this. Chad - Are you going to make a move or not? Cam - You lied about having a brain tumour. You're not calling the shots. Chad - I just think there should be some sort of moratorium ... a cooling off period for all of us. If that's not what you want then you're no better than I am. Cam - Don't kid yourself. You and I are not in the same class, not at all. You wound up with Abigail because you lied; not just any lie, you said you were dying. Chad - Abigail and I were together because she told me she loved me. Cam - The only reason she said that is because I backed off. If I wouldn't have backed off, trust me, there's no way in hell you two would have ended up in bed together. They both realise that Abby is in the room.

Lucas - Are you listening? Sami - Of course, what is this about. Lucas - I saw EJ this morning. He told me you guys talked and that I could hold on to Allie for one more night, bring her back tomorrow. Sami - Tomorrow. That's what EJ said? Lucas - Yeah but he's a compulsive liar so I decided to check with you first. Sami - Tomorrow would be great. I was afraid you were calling to say you weren't bringing her back ever. Lucas - I just want Allie to be safe. I'm not trying to start something with you. Sami - Lucas, you're a good Dad. EJ and I both know that. I know you're worried but I really think the three of us can figure out a way to work this out. Lucas - Better pray you're right. EJ - Who was that? Sami - It was Lucas calling to say he'd bring Allie back tomorrow and that he didn't want to start anything with me. EJ - Well that's good. Sami - I'd like to know exactly what you did to make that happen. Did you threaten him?

Nicole sits down on the park bench and cries. Kristen sees her.

Brady comes into the rectory. I got your message and got here as soon as I could. Eric shuts the door. Brady - Where's Nicole? Eric - I have no idea. I want to talk to you Brady. I have to know the truth.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Oct 30 2013, 08:23 AM

The writers are horrible.they really thought it believable that ej will put his phone near lucas and lucas will not find it odd at all

Brewster
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Oct 29 2013, 07:24 PM
Posted Image

(you can decide if i'm posting this because i like you or because i don't like you. lol.) ;)
Sigh.

You hate me, don't you?

Lol

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

Brewster
Oct 30 2013, 09:57 AM
Supergirlx2
Posted Image

(you can decide if i'm posting this because i like you or because i don't like you. lol.) ;)
Sigh.

You hate me, don't you?

Lol
Lol...He has a striking resemblance to this fellow:

Posted Image

I'll be calling Ej "Laurel" from this point forward....
Edited by LuvingLumi, Oct 30 2013, 10:13 AM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Brewster
Supergirlx2
Posted Image

Sigh.

You hate me, don't you?

Lol
i do. lol. hence the eating, napkin, & drinking EJ gifs i made yesterday. ;)

did you see the other pic of EJ i posted? lol. i just can't with the dorkiness of it.
Edited by Supergirlx2, Oct 30 2013, 10:09 AM.

S loves EJ

LuvingLumi
Oct 29 2013, 03:00 PM
Brewster
Oct 29 2013, 02:55 PM
I love Badass EJ too. But let's face it, bat shit crazy EJ doesn't get much lovin' and that is tragic.

I'd much prefer this version than Hood hair EJ. Although there are times the tuft makes the hood run for it's money.

IDK...I would wager a bet that the majority of the die hard Ej fans fell for the badass psycho EJ...and those that can't stand him today, are saying they prefer the badass villain Ej over the mess he's become...there is an argument that aside from me and others like me who have never been able to tolerate the man, the majority like Ej as the bad ass sociopath....

I did fell for badass villain EJ, but I also fell for Ejami┤s Chemistry at the same time, and I would think that at least around 50 % that fell for EJ also fell for Ejami. I do love it when EJ is bad but I┤m not sure if it┤s possible for him to be a ruthless villain all the time and a long term character. Anyway since I also love Ejami┤s chemistry I love it when he is sweet and romantic with Sami too, so both good and bad EJ works for me.

six
Oct 29 2013, 03:36 PM
LuvingLumi
Oct 29 2013, 03:28 PM
tomsawyer
Oct 29 2013, 03:21 PM
six
Oct 29 2013, 01:09 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Right. The "he's changed" dialogue means something different than it did in the past because EJ actually HAS changed. I mean, he's not lily white and is still willing to engage in blackmail, corporate theft, tampering with evidence, etc., but Sami doesn't seem to have an issue with crimes like that. Especially, as you said, when they benefit her. It's the major crimes - rape, attempted murder, kidnapping, etc. - that she's obviously had an issue with. And it has been a two and a half years since EJ has committed a crime like that. So yeah, I think the "he's changed" sentiment is accurate.
I still am not convinced that the reason those scenes were juxtaposed with the Ej 'blackmailing' Lucas scenes was not to show something....IMHO the show is still trying to subtly drive that he at his core really hasn't changed the way Sami claims he has. His deeds might not be so ruthless, but also he has what he's always wanted so he has no need to be ruthless at this time...that is why I believe if pushed he'd do ANYTHING to keep it that way, to keep Sami, the kids and everyone living under one roof, supposedly happy and safe...would he kill? Sure....why not? He tried to do it once to get what he wanted...so why can't he do it again to keep what he has....it really is going to continue...he'll not tell Sami this for fear that she'll leave, then it'll be something else he does to someone else for fear that they'll expose his lie, etc.....at the end of the day, he hasn't changed and IMHO Sami shouldn't really give a shit anyway...if she loves him she should love him being who he is....if the argument for years was that no one loved Sami for who she was and then came Ej and he offered that, then shouldn't he be offered the same in return? It's like a role reversal for them....Sami is now playing the Austin role....and Ej is Sami ....
Should she condone him doing things like murdering or trying to murder the people she loves? No. I'm all for Sami and EJ accepting and supporting each other for who they are within reason, but there has to be a limit, otherwise Sami wouldn't be Sami.

Sami should obviously not accept EJ hurting her family, but when I have considered Sami to be EJ┤s soulmate I have been thinking of bad Sami the villain, but she isn┤t like that anymore. I do like this version of Sami with EJ too because of their Chemistry but I would like to see Sami loving EJ┤s bad side more for her to be truly right for him, and stopp the he changed and I changed talk. Nicole is more accepting of EJ committing attempted murders and kidnappings so I can see how she would be more suited for him, but I feel that Ejole has less chemistry than Ejami, even if I might be fine with Ejole too if it would mean more badass EJ. I personally thinks JS is more interested in Ejami than Ejole though.

Anyway it might be possible for EJ to be a leading man and committ serious crimes and have a love interest he did that in 2009 when married to Nicole. The perfect woman for EJ would in other words be a woman that he has the same amount of chemistry with as Sami, but accepts him like Nicole.

six
Member Avatar

We must have watched different versions of ejole, because I don't remember her supporting him kidnapping or murdering anybody. Just the opposite, actually. That is, when she was even aware of the things he was doing.

S loves EJ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEQdTK7uPss

I know Nicole also was supportive when Phillip was shoot said she know what it meant being married to a Dimera and that she would stand by him, but I don┤t have the time to look for clips of it right now.

Brewster
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Oct 30 2013, 10:08 AM
Brewster
Supergirlx2
Posted Image

Sigh.

You hate me, don't you?

Lol
i do. lol. hence the eating, napkin, & drinking EJ gifs i made yesterday. ;)

did you see the other pic of EJ i posted? lol. i just can't with the dorkiness of it.
I haven't seen them all yet!

*Running off to check*

six
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Oct 30 2013, 11:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEQdTK7uPss

I know Nicole also was supportive when Phillip was shoot said she know what it meant being married to a Dimera and that she would stand by him, but I don┤t have the time to look for clips of it right now.
I stand corrected about the kidnapping. On the Philip storyline though, Nicole wouldn't even admit to herself that EJ was behind Philip's shooting. She did say she knew what she was getting into by marrying a Dimera, but she was talking about living with bodyguards, not condoning murder. She and EJ even had it out because she wouldn't lie for the Dimeras and tell the cops that Philip shoved Tony down the stairs. And I'm not arguing that she should have, either.

Like the clip you posted showed, EJ mostly kept her in the dark about business.
Edited by six, Oct 30 2013, 12:12 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply