Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, October 29th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 28 2013, 11:47 PM (10,130 Views)
Brewster
Member Avatar

I enjoy watching EJ eat.

I just do.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KAM

YAY. Nicole's back in fighting mode and she's about to TKO that pretender Martha. You go, girl!

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Snowing Fan
Oct 29 2013, 12:18 PM
Sami and Brady,two idiots sticking together,though I do wanna see the wedding,I know Sami will wanna kill Kritter for raping her brother.
I would think it might be hard for her to accuse Kristen of raping someone, don't you think?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Rosebud
Oct 29 2013, 12:24 PM
Brady and Sami comparing which of their respective DiMera's has changed is like watching two idiots comparing whose farts smell best.
The fact that Sami continues to say that Ej has changed is stupid...obviously it's also a plot point for her finding out that Ej blackmailed Lucas and the fact that Ej will keep a lie from Sami in the not to distant future...but still....the entire idea was to have Sami accept Ej for who he is and love him regardless. She always appear to have one foot out the door with him.....

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

This little Lexi girl from GH that's in this Yoplait commercial....

Days should totally snatch her up for the younger crowd.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Brewster
Oct 29 2013, 12:26 PM
I enjoy watching EJ eat.

I just do.
Me too.

It's sexy.

Brewster
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Snowing Fan
Sami and Brady,two idiots sticking together,though I do wanna see the wedding,I know Sami will wanna kill Kritter for raping her brother.
I would think it might be hard for her to accuse Kristen of raping someone, don't you think?
Yeah, maybe she'll be like 'eh, welcome to the club, sis.'

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Oh dear gawd, who decided school marm was the way to go with Abigail??

jwsel
Member Avatar

Rosebud
six
Oct 29 2013, 12:03 PM
Sami cares about Theresa, everybody. Apparently she and Brady don't realize Theresa is also Brady's cousin, though.
I love it! This show needs to map out Brady's heritage or else just get rid of him.
Are we supposed to believe that John and Marlena so completely lost touch with Shane and Kim over the years that their kids barely know each other? I know SORASing screws things up, but considering how close Shane and John were during the RoJohn years, Brady and Jeannie should have been hanging out together on summer vacations at Donovan Manor. Or even with SORASing, it would make sense for Brady and Andrew to have been pretty close friends.

Also, why hasn't anyone raised the specter that Theresa was raped? Ghb is known as a date-rape drug and the doctor treating Theresa would have noticed signs of sexual activity. Since Daniel's story is that he got to the apartment to find Theresa OD'd, someone should be raising a lot of questions.

Brewster
Member Avatar

I am having a hard time seeing how what EJ is doing to Lucas is blackmail.

If you don't want your words used against you, be mindful of your words.

Brewster
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Oct 29 2013, 12:28 PM
Oh dear gawd, who decided school marm was the way to go with Abigail??
School marm is the new plaid.

metitle
Member Avatar

they call that blackmailing?
I was thinking it would have been a real dimera blackmailing.
not some legal crap!

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I love blackmailing EJ.

Even with the tuft.

Ophelia
Member Avatar

That's a really interesting point. GHB isn't exactly a good-time party drug, it's a sleepytime drug. I wonder if that's going to come back around to bite Daniel.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

KAM
YAY. Nicole's back in fighting mode and she's about to TKO that pretender Martha. You go, girl!
I hope she gets the idiot good.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Oct 29 2013, 12:36 PM.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Um, Sami truly is a vast wilderness of stupidity. She's shocked John isn't coming to Brady's wedding? Really Sami??? :rolleyes:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

Brady backhand mentioned EJ shooting John. I thought that was whitewashed?

niki51586

SoapGal1
six
Oct 29 2013, 12:17 PM
Abby doesn't like being a prize. She prefers it when the guys are prizes for her to choose from.
She likes multiple choice.
Like her mother.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Ah,EJ,same old dip shit he's always been.

Lucas,has every right to have a say about his daughter living under the same roof as a demon.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

jwsel
Oct 29 2013, 12:28 PM
Rosebud
six
Oct 29 2013, 12:03 PM
Sami cares about Theresa, everybody. Apparently she and Brady don't realize Theresa is also Brady's cousin, though.
I love it! This show needs to map out Brady's heritage or else just get rid of him.
Are we supposed to believe that John and Marlena so completely lost touch with Shane and Kim over the years that their kids barely know each other? I know SORASing screws things up, but considering how close Shane and John were during the RoJohn years, Brady and Jeannie should have been hanging out together on summer vacations at Donovan Manor. Or even with SORASing, it would make sense for Brady and Andrew to have been pretty close friends.

Also, why hasn't anyone raised the specter that Theresa was raped? Ghb is known as a date-rape drug and the doctor treating Theresa would have noticed signs of sexual activity. Since Daniel's story is that he got to the apartment to find Theresa OD'd, someone should be raising a lot of questions.
Now if only Hope weren't so busy worrying about Daniel she might have time to spare a thought for her niece. And where the hell is Kayla?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply