Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of November 11th; *updated 11/4*
Topic Started: Oct 29 2013, 11:41 PM (32,136 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday ("Eric's Temper")
Eric explodes at a remorseful Marlena; Gabi is excited to receive a modelling contract.

Tuesday ("Nicole is Shocked")
Kristen holds Marlena at gunpoint; Nicole is shocked to learn the truth about what happened to Eric.

Wednesday ("Eric Confronts Kristen")
Eric confronts Kristen; Maggie seeks comfort from Daniel over her unstable marriage.

Thursday ("Sami Explodes")
Sami loses it when she finds a suspicious text on EJ's phone; Eric learns his job is on the line.

**UPDATE**

National Enquirer

* Kristen holds Marlena at gunpoint!
* Eric and Brady come to fierce blows.
* Rory tries to tempt a vulnerable JJ into returning to his life of drugs
* Victor makes an extremely surprising offer to Nicole.
* Gabi gets a very exciting job offer and immediately shares all the details with Nick.

http://rogue-ejami.com/

Nicole and Kristen have a major showdown – which ends with both their lives hanging in the balance.
Brady has a surprising response to everything Victor has done.
As Rafe and Jordan bond further, she continues to keep mum about her mysterious calls.
Eric apologizes to Nicole – but she angrily rips into him..
Sami kicks EJ out of her bed!
Will and Sonny learn about Gabi’s job offer – but she doesn’t tell them a key piece of information.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 29 2013, 11:41 PM
Monday ("Eric's Temper")
Eric explodes at a remorseful Marlena; Gabi is excited to receive a modelling contract.

Oooooh, so it sounds like Vic gets his hand on the flash drive, but doesn't bother to tell Marlena that Eric's the man in the video with Kristen. Nice! Marlena accidentally destroying her son, pissed off Eric, manipulative Victor - I'm so here for all of that.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ophelia
Member Avatar

This sounds pretty great. I love Eric, but I am SO here for him being knocked off his high horse.

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
"I want to get to know you better."

The priest explodes huh? Yipes! Better have some holy water handy, Doc.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Okay, I like this. I'm desperate for some movement

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Oct 29 2013, 11:46 PM
Angie79
Monday ("Eric's Temper")

Oooooh, so it sounds like Vic gets his hand on the flash drive, but doesn't bother to tell Marlena that Eric's the man in the video with Kristen. Nice! Marlena accidentally destroying her son, pissed off Eric, manipulative Victor - I'm so here for all of that.
I wonder if Marlena is in such a hurry to get to the wedding to stop it that she doesn't give Victor a chance to explain. I mean I'm all for ruthless Victor but let's be real, he hasn't been ruthless since Maggie made him peel Thanksgiving potatoes. :shrug:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Oct 30 2013, 09:03 AM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

He's just made because now he has to apologize for making unfounded accusations.

The real person he should yell at is Kritter.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Oct 30 2013, 06:29 AM.

Ashley1
Member Avatar

This is great. Poetic justice for Kristen. She gets the revenge she so desperately tried to avoid.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Oh...this is going to be sooo good~ Eric thinking that Marlena was willing to throw him under the bus in order to get Kristen is great. Remember, everyone including Marlena just thinks that the evidence she's presenting proves to Brady that Kristen cheated on him with another man.....not that she drugged and raped Eric...so this is going to be good.

I just want one other thing....I wonder if Nicole is anywhere near this fiasco....something tells me she's not....and in a way I'm bummed but in a way I am not....maybe there is something great about Eric having to find her to make amends.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I think she's with Daniel, at least I hope I'm wrong. Something that's been nagging me, where is she sleeping, since her blow out with Eric?

SKBaldwin

Oh, Eric... :shame:
On a positive yet unrelated note, Gabi totally deserves that modeling contract. She is so hot!

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
Oct 30 2013, 08:48 AM
I think she's with Daniel, at least I hope I'm wrong. Something that's been nagging me, where is she sleeping, since her blow out with Eric?
I hope she's with Daniel AFTER the wedding. I need for Nicole to be there when truth comes out if only for the fight scene between her and Kristen. And why wouldn't Daniel attend the wedding? Brady is his friend or so they've been trying to tell us.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Oct 30 2013, 09:01 AM
Laufeyson
Oct 30 2013, 08:48 AM
I hope she's with Daniel AFTER the wedding. I need for Nicole to be there when truth comes out if only for the fight scene between her and Kristen. And why wouldn't Daniel attend the wedding? Brady is his friend or so they've been trying to tell us.
I frankly don't see why Daniel and Jen aren't still standing up for Kristen and Brady. Their separation has nothing to do with the bride or groom...why would you desert your friends on their most important day? Plot point to make sure ejami are both embroiled in the reveal.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I am SO there for that spoiler!

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
SnB Fan

Angie79
Monday ("Eric's Temper")

Looks like Eric finally finds out that kristen raped him. Im glad this sl is wraping up cause I'm sick of Kristen :).

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Oct 30 2013, 08:37 AM
Oh...this is going to be sooo good~ Eric thinking that Marlena was willing to throw him under the bus in order to get Kristen is great. Remember, everyone including Marlena just thinks that the evidence she's presenting proves to Brady that Kristen cheated on him with another man.....not that she drugged and raped Eric...so this is going to be good.
Holy crap...I didn't think about this part. So, everyone is going to think Eric was a willing participant, especially with the way the video was edited. Poor Eric. And poor Marlena.

peaches179

EJ_SamiFF
Oct 30 2013, 10:21 AM
Angie79
Monday ("Eric's Temper")

Looks like Eric finally finds out that kristen raped him. Im glad this sl is wraping up cause I'm sick of Kristen :).

I agree. She's too over-the-top for me. And being paired with Brady doesn't help. :rolleyes:

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
SnB Fan

peaches179
Oct 30 2013, 10:39 AM
EJ_SamiFF
Oct 30 2013, 10:21 AM
Angie79
Monday ("Eric's Temper")

I agree. She's too over-the-top for me. And being paired with Brady doesn't help. :rolleyes:
yup. Especially since all Bristen do is screw. I had enough of Brady and dont want to see him Paired with anyone for at least a year.
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Oct 30 2013, 10:45 AM.

WillFan
Member Avatar

National Enquirer

* Kristen holds Marlena at gunpoint!
* Eric and Brady come to fierce blows.
* Rory tries to tempt a vulnerable JJ into returning to his life of drugs
* Victor makes an extremely surprising offer to Nicole.
* Gabi gets a very exciting job offer and immediately shares all the details with Nick.

http://rogue-ejami.com/

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

Im so here for Eric and Brady fighting! Stupid idiots :fight:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply