Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of November 11th; *updated 11/4*
Topic Started: Oct 29 2013, 11:41 PM (32,772 Views)
JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Sable Colby
Nov 8 2013, 07:16 PM
WillFan
Nov 8 2013, 03:32 PM
Fri 11/15

Brady's hopes are crushed
Whaaat? More crushed than they were today? :shrug:
Maybe Kristen "dies" in the car accident.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jwsel
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Nov 8 2013, 07:23 PM
Sable Colby
Nov 8 2013, 07:16 PM
WillFan
Nov 8 2013, 03:32 PM
Fri 11/15

Brady's hopes are crushed
Whaaat? More crushed than they were today? :shrug:
Maybe Kristen "dies" in the car accident.
With the murder mystery, I'm thinking it's more along the lines of Kristen is thought dead in the accident. Then someone finds and kills her, but the "cover up" is that they hide the murder and let people think she actually died in the accident.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

I want Brady and Kristen together,.. I kind of liked them together. Kristen seem to finally get what she always wanted,.. love. He didn't seem to care what other said about her .. and that was great. Now everything changed, is it wrong of me to actually hope that he still loves her despite all.

I have a terrible feeling Brady is gonna thank Victor for "revealing" Kristens real side and stopping him from making the worst mistake of his life ... Bbbbuuutttt I don't want that.. Gahhh

I don't want Kristen to leave. :(

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

NocturnalBlondie
Nov 8 2013, 04:05 PM
Ophelia
Nov 8 2013, 03:38 PM
Laufeyson
Nov 8 2013, 03:35 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Nov 8 2013, 03:30 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
WHAT....da hell?
I'll be okay with this if it means Eric finds out about the accident immediately.
I always hate when Rotox shares scenes with Nicole though because it reminds me of the unmentionable event right before she left town a few years ago. :frustration: :drunk:
Uh what happened a few years ago???????????????/
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Hologram
Nov 10 2013, 08:04 AM
I want Brady and Kristen together,.. I kind of liked them together. Kristen seem to finally get what she always wanted,.. love. He didn't seem to care what other said about her .. and that was great. Now everything changed, is it wrong of me to actually hope that he still loves her despite all.

I have a terrible feeling Brady is gonna thank Victor for "revealing" Kristens real side and stopping him from making the worst mistake of his life ... Bbbbuuutttt I don't want that.. Gahhh

I don't want Kristen to leave. :(
I was with ya... until today. Once Kristen pulled that "Eric seduced me" bullshit, I realized it was time for her to go!

DOOL4VRLVR

:cheer: Go Eric Go I'm SO glad the writers have been "on fire" Thur. Fri & today. FANTASTIC! I'm wondering...will Eric go to find Nicole end up saving her life? A reel ad over the weekend showed Nicoles' car in a ditch...didn't see hide nor hair of Kristen who supposedly did it. :$ Brady is sure to turn to booze & drugs over the loss of his "Precious Kristen". :drunk: Kristen has totally been exposed so of course, everybody else is blaming everybody else. :shrug: I was surprized to see that Maggie leaves Victor :whack: because he turned Mama Marlena into a "destructive mother" to her Eric. :shithitfan: I didn't see that one coming. I DO wish Kate would get the heave ho from Rafe and let Jordan get close to him. I'd been hoping for "Radan" but I don't think so. Kate is going to expose Jordan for who she is...Who is she anyway? :huh1: Who do we still believe in at this point? I believe Victors' heart IS in the right place and he did what was best for Brady. :hail: Thank the writers for heating up our fall viewing...present storyline will play out by the 13th. :wub2:

S loves EJ

I promise myself I wasn´t gonna read spoilers, but I have been feeling to depressed lately so I needed something to cheer me up and Ejami Always makes me feel better. I glad to se that Sami learns that EJ knew this week I thought it was gonna take a fiew weeks.

camera shy

S loves EJ
Nov 12 2013, 09:54 AM
I promise myself I wasn´t gonna read spoilers, but I have been feeling to depressed lately so I needed something to cheer me up and Ejami Always makes me feel better. I glad to se that Sami learns that EJ knew this week I thought it was gonna take a fiew weeks.
There's a spoiler out where it saids that EJ tells Sami that he knew Kristen drugged and raped Eric?

S loves EJ

No EJ just tells Sami that he knew Kristen and Eric slept together, and she will kick him out of their bed because of it.

camera shy

S loves EJ
Nov 12 2013, 10:25 AM
No EJ just tells Sami that he knew Kristen and Eric slept together, and she will kick him out of their bed because of it.
Well then they still have the truth hanging over their heads and it'll fall like a sword one day.......probably on their wedding day.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

camera shy
Nov 12 2013, 10:32 AM
S loves EJ
Well then they still have the truth hanging over their heads and it'll fall like a sword one day.......probably on their wedding day.
Exactly.....it's predictable ...I'd love to see how Ej acts when he realizes that Nicole and Dan are going on a witch hunt for the truth to try to exonerate Eric....he can easily come clean at that time....but something tells me he won't.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I know EJ won't saying anything. He's not exactly altruistic even when it comes to the rape of his fiance's twin brother. He still comes across as very selfish and that's a shame.

camera shy

So what is everyone going to think when Kristen disappears? Will they know Nicole might have been repsonsible for driving her off the road? Will she face charges? Will they even think Kristen is dead?

S loves EJ

camera shy
S loves EJ

I meant that she learns part of the truth and the scenes are this week. I was aware it wasn´t the whole truth but the interview with JS and AS give me hope that Ejami will get through this. It would be really repeating the past if the truth came out on their wedding day I would hope the writers can show some creativity, and if Ejami were to break up I think it should be because EJ does something bad not because he has covered up for someone else doing something wrong. He just got stuck between a rock and a hard place.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

camera shy
S loves EJ
I bet it comes out sooner than that. JS said his lie causes a few weeks of drama for Ejami, not a few months. I'm thinking Sami finds out the whole truth by mid-December and I wouldn't be surprised to see Ejami still estranged going into the holidays.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JillianJ

Laufeyson
Nov 12 2013, 11:11 AM
I know EJ won't saying anything. He's not exactly altruistic even when it comes to the rape of his fiance's twin brother. He still comes across as very selfish and that's a shame.
As he should, EJ and altruistic, pass.

Quote:

Nah, my bet is the fire scenes Chrishell tweeted about is when it all comes to a head :popcorn: then add James and AS's words, we are not looking into six months of that sword over EJ's head IMO.

ShaneDOOLFan

Im thinking Kristen's car goes off the cliff and everyone thinks she is dead and maybe they will show her on a plane or getting away so the audience knows she is very much alive. At least that is how I am hoping it will turn out. They could just be killing her off too, which I hope isnt the case.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply