Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of November 11th; *updated 11/4*
Topic Started: Oct 29 2013, 11:41 PM (32,620 Views)
jam6242
Member Avatar

DJsMommy
Nov 1 2013, 02:37 AM
Free Victor! :pray:

Oops, quoted wrong post, sorry!
Edited by jam6242, Nov 1 2013, 09:32 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

phloe3
Nov 1 2013, 12:38 AM
It's just funny how it's worded
And I thought Kate and Lucas would be the first mother/son on Days to go to that level! :blulaugh:

I am not at all looking forward to Maggie boo-hooing over her concerns about Victor. She knew who he was when she married him.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

JoeBucs32
Nov 1 2013, 05:56 AM
I HATE what these writers have done to Maggie and Marlena's friendship. Back in the day, these two women were great friends and had really nice scenes together; in fact, John used to get in Marlena's face about telling Maggie too much. Since Marlena's return 2 years ago, have Marlena and Maggie had one single conversation? Even in Thursday's episode at Victor's house, they barely said one word to each other. Awful, awful writing!!!!
That's the one thing I really do not need as a blast from the past. They can keep Mama Ding-Dong far away from Marlena. They have ruined Maggie and made her intolerable. I always disliked her, and found her really annoying, but from post like 1999 until now, I just want her off for good. I want Victor free and Maggie gone. I want Victor to go and be with his one true love, Caroline, and they can snark at each other and be sassy.

They used to be really good friends, but friendships need to be cared for and they both just sort of stopped. Maggie would badmouth John to Marlena and as douchebaggy as he was, that's just not cool. I liked their friendship in the 80s and 90s, but Maggie became intolerable with the "power" of being a hostess from 1999 and on.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

metitle
Nov 1 2013, 09:27 AM
The Room Stops
Nov 1 2013, 03:45 AM
Seriously, how is her marriage unstable? Over Victor working with Marlena to save Brady's stupid ass from being humiliated by Kristen when it turns out everything she ever told him was a lie? Is Maggie that against helping people who aren't Daniel or Mel-Mel?
Maggie is totally insecure.
If she would stop wearing those ruffles shirts then she don't need to be insecure.
Victor will be all over her in a hot minute.
Hahaha!

I could see what you're saying - I mean, look at Marlena - beautiful even in such a boring, boring pantsuit. Then look at Ruffles. I totally see it. The problem is that Victor has a true love, and it ain't Marlena. Sadly, it isn't his wife either.

Mouse Mom

I am hoping that Eric is the one that gets murdered. Or else he is the one that does the murder and goes to prison, for like forever and we never see him again. Can not stand that character.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Angie79
Oct 29 2013, 11:41 PM
Wednesday ("Eric Confronts Kristen")
Maggie seeks comfort from Daniel over her unstable marriage.
MANIEL is FINALLY happening y'all!!

It is the mother/son romance we have all wished for!!

Posted Image

JoeBucs32

The Room Stops
Nov 1 2013, 09:45 AM
JoeBucs32
I HATE what these writers have done to Maggie and Marlena's friendship. Back in the day, these two women were great friends and had really nice scenes together; in fact, John used to get in Marlena's face about telling Maggie too much. Since Marlena's return 2 years ago, have Marlena and Maggie had one single conversation? Even in Thursday's episode at Victor's house, they barely said one word to each other. Awful, awful writing!!!!
That's the one thing I really do not need as a blast from the past. They can keep Mama Ding-Dong far away from Marlena. They have ruined Maggie and made her intolerable. I always disliked her, and found her really annoying, but from post like 1999 until now, I just want her off for good. I want Victor free and Maggie gone. I want Victor to go and be with his one true love, Caroline, and they can snark at each other and be sassy.

They used to be really good friends, but friendships need to be cared for and they both just sort of stopped. Maggie would badmouth John to Marlena and as douchebaggy as he was, that's just not cool. I liked their friendship in the 80s and 90s, but Maggie became intolerable with the "power" of being a hostess from 1999 and on.
Maggie and Marlena's friendship started long before John was even on the show. And real friends do raise concerns about husbands, parnters, etc. when they have concerns. That's part of

The writers have ruined both Maggie and Marlena -- and the fact that the history of their friendship isn't being honored reflects just as badly on Marlena as it does on Maggie.

SR is a 40 year veteran of the show -- and the longest running actress on daytime TV. She isn't going anywhere, so they need to begin writing Maggie as we know she should be written.

BJ Deveraux
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Oct 31 2013, 07:52 PM
Reese
Oct 31 2013, 07:27 PM
My favorite was when she was beating the hell out of that ballerina bear. lol
Posted Image
Clearly, this bitch has not seen "Toy Story 3" That pink teddy bear was a vengeful mo fo. She better sleep with one eye open.

JoeBucs32

OMG -- they are showing the sex video on the big screen in the church?!?! Ouch!

JoeBucs32

JoeBucs32
Nov 1 2013, 11:45 AM
Damn -- why do Doug and Julie have to be in England with Ciara seeing "Mathilde"?

Julie would have some classic comments on this wedding disaster!!!

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

JoeBucs32
Nov 1 2013, 11:32 AM
The Room Stops
JoeBucs32

Maggie and Marlena's friendship started long before John was even on the show. And real friends do raise concerns about husbands, parnters, etc. when they have concerns. That's part of

The writers have ruined both Maggie and Marlena -- and the fact that the history of their friendship isn't being honored reflects just as badly on Marlena as it does on Maggie.

SR is a 40 year veteran of the show -- and the longest running actress on daytime TV. She isn't going anywhere, so they need to begin writing Maggie as we know she should be written.
See, I disagree... Yes, they raise concerns, Maggie was absolutely right to ask if everything was okay, but Marlena was the one who raised them TO Maggie. And so Maggie knew John and Marlena were having problems, and instead of doing what any good friend would do, which is offer her support, Maggie started badmouthing John and talking about their problems with other people. Had Marlena said she was leaving John and needed to vent, and for Maggie to be on her side, then she could've done that. Marlena was not over her marriage, she was not done with John and she had every intention of trying to find a way to make her family whole. That's when they stopped writing them as friends, and that's when I stopped finding it believable they could ever be friends again. Not because Marlena chose John over Maggie, but because Maggie had been just as close to John since he arrived in Marlena's life. He and Maggie were also really good, close friends, until the writers decided to forget that anyone on the show actually liked each other except for John and Hope, in order to further their agenda (Bo, Hope and Brady all of a sudden hated Marlena, John suddenly hated Roman, Marlena suddenly hated Isabella's memory - neither of which were what was historically true and in character).

Tom Langan destroyed, IMO, the ability to see Maggie and Marlena as close friends again. John and Marlena's friendships with Bo and Hope - it took a long time for me to accept them just glossing over it (they eventually didn't, and they sort of worked through it), but they were all coming from a place of having something to lose. The way they wrote Maggie, she was just going around gossiping about J&M's marriage, which sort of ends friendships immediately, if you ask me.

SKBaldwin

Mitchapalooza
Nov 1 2013, 11:17 AM
Angie79

Posted Image
Mother/son romance? :x :yuk:

Kyan

Kick her to the curb, Victor. Caroline move in for the kill.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

SKBaldwin
Nov 1 2013, 01:08 PM
Mitchapalooza
Angie79

Posted Image
Mother/son romance? :x :yuk:
I guess I should have added a massive :sarcasm: to my post....though I honestly thought it was pretty self explanatory :unsure:
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Nov 1 2013, 02:31 PM.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

JoeBucs32
Nov 1 2013, 11:32 AM
The Room Stops
JoeBucs32

It bothered me yesterday how Marlena and Maggie were pretty cold to each other. When they passed each other when Marlena was leaving they acted like the didn't even know each other.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Angie79

Posted Image
:puke:

"Daniel" (sob sob)
"What Maggie?"
"Mom..."
"Yeah--, what's wrong"
"Victor has been conspiring with Marlena to protect Brady and he's been Defending you..." (sob sob)
"So, like I said, what's wrong?"

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

JoeBucs32
Can we get Nicole knocking out a few of Marlena's teeth and then grab and gun a pay Kristen a visit?

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

crookedhalo
Nov 1 2013, 04:03 PM
JoeBucs32
Can we get Nicole knocking out a few of Marlena's teeth and then grab and gun a pay Kristen a visit?
She'd never do that to her new buddy Marlena?

PALMommy
Member Avatar

The fact that twice now Mags has issued Vic the ". . . as long as you don't hurt anyone I love. . ." totally sets up that she's gonna blame Victor and Marlena for the devestation this is gonna cause Brady. There's GOT to be a reason why Victor won't tell Marlena it's Eric because we KNOW she'd never crush HIM that way?!?! I wonder if Victor figures out that Marlena wouldn't show the video if she knows her son is the "affair" and so he decides deliberately NOT to tell her this information, figuring Eric is just collateral damage to save Brady??

You'd think he'd just sent the video to Brady or even Kristen in a text message???

Rosebud
Member Avatar

PALMommy
Nov 1 2013, 05:06 PM
The fact that twice now Mags has issued Vic the ". . . as long as you don't hurt anyone I love. . ." totally sets up that she's gonna blame Victor and Marlena for the devestation this is gonna cause Brady. There's GOT to be a reason why Victor won't tell Marlena it's Eric because we KNOW she'd never crush HIM that way?!?! I wonder if Victor figures out that Marlena wouldn't show the video if she knows her son is the "affair" and so he decides deliberately NOT to tell her this information, figuring Eric is just collateral damage to save Brady??

You'd think he'd just sent the video to Brady or even Kristen in a text message???
Is Victor suppose to find out that the man
Kristen had an "affair" with is Eric?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply