Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of November 11th; *updated 11/4*
Topic Started: Oct 29 2013, 11:41 PM (32,778 Views)
PALMommy
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Nov 1 2013, 05:10 PM
PALMommy
Nov 1 2013, 05:06 PM
The fact that twice now Mags has issued Vic the ". . . as long as you don't hurt anyone I love. . ." totally sets up that she's gonna blame Victor and Marlena for the devestation this is gonna cause Brady. There's GOT to be a reason why Victor won't tell Marlena it's Eric because we KNOW she'd never crush HIM that way?!?! I wonder if Victor figures out that Marlena wouldn't show the video if she knows her son is the "affair" and so he decides deliberately NOT to tell her this information, figuring Eric is just collateral damage to save Brady??

You'd think he'd just sent the video to Brady or even Kristen in a text message???
Is Victor suppose to find out that the man
Kristen had an "affair" with is Eric?
Well, it sure SOUNDS like he knows it's Eric in the Spoilers for the week of November 4th thread toward the end of the thread - especially given that quote from SOD.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

PALMommy
Nov 1 2013, 05:21 PM
Rosebud
Nov 1 2013, 05:10 PM
PALMommy
Nov 1 2013, 05:06 PM
The fact that twice now Mags has issued Vic the ". . . as long as you don't hurt anyone I love. . ." totally sets up that she's gonna blame Victor and Marlena for the devestation this is gonna cause Brady. There's GOT to be a reason why Victor won't tell Marlena it's Eric because we KNOW she'd never crush HIM that way?!?! I wonder if Victor figures out that Marlena wouldn't show the video if she knows her son is the "affair" and so he decides deliberately NOT to tell her this information, figuring Eric is just collateral damage to save Brady??

You'd think he'd just sent the video to Brady or even Kristen in a text message???
Is Victor suppose to find out that the man
Kristen had an "affair" with is Eric?
Well, it sure SOUNDS like he knows it's Eric in the Spoilers for the week of November 4th thread toward the end of the thread - especially given that quote from SOD.
Ah, thank you. I haven't read that thread.

JoeBucs32

Rosebud
Nov 1 2013, 02:46 PM
JoeBucs32
Nov 1 2013, 11:32 AM
The Room Stops
Nov 1 2013, 09:45 AM
JoeBucs32
Nov 1 2013, 05:56 AM
I HATE what these writers have done to Maggie and Marlena's friendship. Back in the day, these two women were great friends and had really nice scenes together; in fact, John used to get in Marlena's face about telling Maggie too much. Since Marlena's return 2 years ago, have Marlena and Maggie had one single conversation? Even in Thursday's episode at Victor's house, they barely said one word to each other. Awful, awful writing!!!!
That's the one thing I really do not need as a blast from the past. They can keep Mama Ding-Dong far away from Marlena. They have ruined Maggie and made her intolerable. I always disliked her, and found her really annoying, but from post like 1999 until now, I just want her off for good. I want Victor free and Maggie gone. I want Victor to go and be with his one true love, Caroline, and they can snark at each other and be sassy.

They used to be really good friends, but friendships need to be cared for and they both just sort of stopped. Maggie would badmouth John to Marlena and as douchebaggy as he was, that's just not cool. I liked their friendship in the 80s and 90s, but Maggie became intolerable with the "power" of being a hostess from 1999 and on.
Maggie and Marlena's friendship started long before John was even on the show. And real friends do raise concerns about husbands, parnters, etc. when they have concerns. That's part of

The writers have ruined both Maggie and Marlena -- and the fact that the history of their friendship isn't being honored reflects just as badly on Marlena as it does on Maggie.

SR is a 40 year veteran of the show -- and the longest running actress on daytime TV. She isn't going anywhere, so they need to begin writing Maggie as we know she should be written.
It bothered me yesterday how Marlena and Maggie were pretty cold to each other. When they passed each other when Marlena was leaving they acted like the didn't even know each other.
I know - it was ridiculous! These two women have a 30 year history together and they barely looked at each other.

These writers need to get their acts together.

i<3ddjmalways
Member Avatar
What a beautiful couple!

JoeBucs32
Nov 2 2013, 06:16 PM
Rosebud
Nov 1 2013, 02:46 PM
JoeBucs32
Nov 1 2013, 11:32 AM
The Room Stops

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Maggie and Marlena's friendship started long before John was even on the show. And real friends do raise concerns about husbands, parnters, etc. when they have concerns. That's part of

The writers have ruined both Maggie and Marlena -- and the fact that the history of their friendship isn't being honored reflects just as badly on Marlena as it does on Maggie.

SR is a 40 year veteran of the show -- and the longest running actress on daytime TV. She isn't going anywhere, so they need to begin writing Maggie as we know she should be written.
It bothered me yesterday how Marlena and Maggie were pretty cold to each other. When they passed each other when Marlena was leaving they acted like the didn't even know each other.
I know - it was ridiculous! These two women have a 30 year history together and they barely looked at each other.

These writers need to get their acts together.
I agree with that! What is up with that? This scene here is proof of how close Marlena and Maggie were. This takes place right after DJ dies. Maggie is there to comfort Marlena. She was a true friend to her. What happened to that?

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Nikki

The Room Stops
I want Victor to go and be with his one true love, Caroline, and they can snark at each other and be sassy.

So FREAKIN much THIS! I have been waiting for this since Shawn died.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thursday ("Sami Explodes")
Sami loses it when she finds a suspicious text on EJ's phone; Eric learns his job is on the line.

phloe3

thanks Angie. I am guessing Sami finds out EJ knew. EJ just found out, so he's not really at fault. I am guessing Eric thinks he had sex with Kristin

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Angie79
Nov 3 2013, 12:59 AM
Sami loses it when she finds a suspicious text on EJ's phone.

Posted Image

That GIF just about covers my entire reaction & level of interest for this spoiler.
Are TomSell really going to create all sorts of stupid shit so as to not have EJami be 24/7 happy but not have them constantly breaking up? I can't take many more "EJ & Sami have a disagreement" spoilers followed by a "EJ & Sami make up and have sex" spoiler the following day. At this rate, it's gonna reach Bo/Hope/Billie levels of repetitive by New Year's.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Supergirlx2
Nov 3 2013, 01:31 AM
Angie79

Posted Image

That GIF just about covers my entire reaction & level of interest for this spoiler.
Are TomSell really going to create all sorts of stupid shit so as to not have EJami be 24/7 happy but not have them constantly breaking up? I can't take many more "EJ & Sami have a disagreement" spoilers followed by a "EJ & Sami make up and have sex" spoiler the following day. At this rate, it's gonna reach Bo/Hope/Billie levels of repetitive by New Year's.
And that was epically annoying. Even as a diehard Bope fan, I was at the point of "come on already, pick one and stick with it."

thepadange

Angie79
Oct 29 2013, 11:41 PM
Monday ("Eric's Temper")
Eric explodes at a remorseful Marlena; Gabi is excited to receive a modelling contract.

Tuesday ("Nicole is Shocked")
Kristen holds Marlena at gunpoint; Nicole is shocked to learn the truth about what happened to Eric.

Wednesday ("Eric Confronts Kristen")
Eric confronts Kristen; Maggie seeks comfort from Daniel over her unstable marriage.

If this Wednesday is Kristen's last day would this mean she disappears after the confrontation with Eric? Surprisingly there are no signs of her having confrontation with Brady in spoilers so far and guessing from July tweets there were some scenes between ED and EM, does that could mean they air later when it's revealed that Brady is the one who killed Kristen (in case the character will be killed off)? Sounds kinda weird but who knows :shrug: .
Edited by thepadange, Nov 3 2013, 06:09 AM.

IIttu
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 29 2013, 11:41 PM
Kristen holds Marlena at gunpoint!
John really should be in these scenes, too :( So much for the supercouple writing..

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

phloe3
Nov 3 2013, 01:06 AM
thanks Angie. I am guessing Sami finds out EJ knew. EJ just found out, so he's not really at fault. I am guessing Eric thinks he had sex with Kristin
When he let Sami go to Kristen wedding when Eric is priest and knowing what Kristen did to him for without find excuse not to go and that alone she would be piss

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Angie79

Posted Image

I like that Ejami has trust issues because that should be an obstacle when two selfish liars get together, but I have to agree about the repetitive way in which they write those issues (EJ doesn't tell her something, Sami gets pissed and then they have sex). Just write a longer term story about their trust issues if they want to give them angst. I'm sick of it being resolved (but not really resolved since the underlying issue exists) in a couple of days. Give then real angst or stop with the little shit - it has just gotten too repetitive.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

It written only ej have trust issues which I find it unbelievable Sami does not really have one

peaches179

Supergirlx2
Angie79

Posted Image

I know what you mean. It's come to point when they come on screen I either change the channel or take a bathroom break. After a while, even chemistry can't save bad writing.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Reese
Nov 3 2013, 01:40 AM
Supergirlx2
Angie79

Posted Image

And that was epically annoying. Even as a diehard Bope fan, I was at the point of "come on already, pick one and stick with it."
And then Tomlin thought he could get a different result by replacing Billie with Carly. As if using a different second woman would result in a different outcome.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

So wait a damn minute...we're not going to see Nicole confront Kristen? After all this build-up? Seriously? And no I am not interested in watching Ejami's latest argument/sexfest. I want Nicole/Kristen! :toetap:

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

As much as I loved having ED/Kristen back, I hate the way that the writers are basically just copying bits and pieces of her 97/98 storyline and applying them to the current storyline.

I was willing to overlook the whole she falls to her knees and begs Brady to stay bit that was clearly a replica of her and John, but now she holds Marlena at gunpoint during her failed wedding again and there's a chance that she's going to fake her death?

Talk about unoriginal

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Nov 3 2013, 11:47 AM
As much as I loved having ED/Kristen back, I hate the way that the writers are basically just copying bits and pieces of her 97/98 storyline and applying them to the current storyline.

I was willing to overlook the whole she falls to her knees and begs Brady to stay bit that was clearly a replica of her and John, but now she holds Marlena at gunpoint during her failed wedding again and there's a chance that she's going to fake her death?

Talk about unoriginal
You were expecting originality from TomSell? :teehee:

angie37
Member Avatar

phloe3
Nov 3 2013, 01:06 AM
I am guessing Eric thinks he had sex with Kristin
I don't know why when he knows it was "rape" when accusing Nicole for doing the deed... Surely he'll know that it was rape with Kris and not just a good old romp in the hay between them.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply