Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of November 11th; *updated 11/4*
Topic Started: Oct 29 2013, 11:41 PM (32,901 Views)
Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

In promo Eric call it rape when he find out about Kristen and than stupid Brady punch him
Edited by Partnersincrime, Nov 3 2013, 01:14 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

There was a SOD feature on EM a few weeks back and there was this little part in the interview where he mentions that Brady has a huge falling out with Eric because of the sex tape. Brady can't believe the reasoning behind why/how Eric and Kristen slept together because it's too "far-fetched" or something like that. EM claimed that the rift between the two brothers will be long lasting. It almost sounded like there's still a rift in the episodes being taped now.
Edited by Panda Panda, Nov 3 2013, 02:40 PM.

Pookie
Member Avatar

How much does Victor know about Eric's incident at the hotel? Is he even privy to the theory that he was drugged? Maybe when Victor sees the video, he automatically assumed Eric not only 1) betrayed his beloved grandson Brady 2) broke his sacred vows as a priest. That might explain why Victor is less than protective of Eric. At that moment he might view Eric as a sick bastard that deserves what he has coming to him.

Ophelia
Member Avatar

My thought is that he's also afraid Marlena will wimp out on destroying Kristen if she knows the collateral damage will also destroy Eric. I just hope we get to see them (Victor before the reveal, Marlena after) actually reacting to what's on the tape and the consequences of what they're doing/have done. I don't want a .4 second reaction shot, I want in-depth conversation.

ETA: I do not want to see a background Dr. Dan shot like we had at the police station during JJ's Jack meltdown. Unless unless unless they turn it into the worst game of 'Where's Waldo' and make it a running joke. Like, a reaction shot of Dr. Dan at the wedding, at the pub when someone orders Caroline's Wanchai Ferry, in the DiMansion when Ejami fight and have sex. He could be the new "hide the Libman mop."
Edited by Ophelia, Nov 3 2013, 03:40 PM.

Graceland
Member Avatar

I just want to know how Kristen's going to exit Salem.

Sami, EJ, and Jack are all rapists too.

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

I have no problem with Maggie's and Victor's marriage characterized as unstable. They are such different people (and in no way do I think Victor is any more worthy of being "saved" from Magic than Maggie is, by the way) and their supposed long-standing friendship was such a sudden retcon that any idea of a stable marriage never made sense anyway. The couple just never made sense anyway. Victor has done some horrible things -- making Kim have sex with him to spare Shane's life? Gross shit. Framed Kayla for Marina's murder? Tried to kill Bo and framed Bo for killing him? When during all that would he have had the time to strike up a friendship with Maggie?? He's not just a roguish good-for-nothing, he's a bonafide villain, and a very good one at that. Maggie is a generally upstanding citizen, and there's nothing wrong with that. But they make no sense together to me. Let Victor pine over Caroline or mix it up with Kate again, but oh man please let both of them be free of each other, they just don't make any sense together.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

IIttu
Nov 3 2013, 06:35 AM
Angie79
Oct 29 2013, 11:41 PM
Kristen holds Marlena at gunpoint!
John really should be in these scenes, too :( So much for the supercouple writing..
Supercouples to these writers is Daniel and the world.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Nov 3 2013, 08:26 AM
Supergirlx2
Nov 3 2013, 01:31 AM
Angie79
Nov 3 2013, 12:59 AM
Thursday ("Sami Explodes")
Sami loses it when she finds a suspicious text on EJ's phone.

Posted Image

That GIF just about covers my entire reaction & level of interest for this spoiler.
Are TomSell really going to create all sorts of stupid shit so as to not have EJami be 24/7 happy but not have them constantly breaking up? I can't take many more "EJ & Sami have a disagreement" spoilers followed by a "EJ & Sami make up and have sex" spoiler the following day. At this rate, it's gonna reach Bo/Hope/Billie levels of repetitive by New Year's.
I like that Ejami has trust issues because that should be an obstacle when two selfish liars get together, but I have to agree about the repetitive way in which they write those issues (EJ doesn't tell her something, Sami gets pissed and then they have sex). Just write a longer term story about their trust issues if they want to give them angst. I'm sick of it being resolved (but not really resolved since the underlying issue exists) in a couple of days. Give then real angst or stop with the little shit - it has just gotten too repetitive.
Seems like most of the time Sami doesn't even get upset. Maybe for a minute or two, then it's "Oh you naughty boy, now lets go f***."

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Nov 3 2013, 11:47 AM
As much as I loved having ED/Kristen back, I hate the way that the writers are basically just copying bits and pieces of her 97/98 storyline and applying them to the current storyline.

I was willing to overlook the whole she falls to her knees and begs Brady to stay bit that was clearly a replica of her and John, but now she holds Marlena at gunpoint during her failed wedding again and there's a chance that she's going to fake her death?

Talk about unoriginal
Unoriginal and stupid. Her entire return was a major bomb.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

angie37
Nov 3 2013, 12:57 PM
phloe3
Nov 3 2013, 01:06 AM
I am guessing Eric thinks he had sex with Kristin
I don't know why when he knows it was "rape" when accusing Nicole for doing the deed... Surely he'll know that it was rape with Kris and not just a good old romp in the hay between them.
This is DAYS. John still doesn't know Kristen used that magic mirror to rape him in Paris.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Pookie
Nov 3 2013, 03:27 PM
How much does Victor know about Eric's incident at the hotel? Is he even privy to the theory that he was drugged? Maybe when Victor sees the video, he automatically assumed Eric not only 1) betrayed his beloved grandson Brady 2) broke his sacred vows as a priest. That might explain why Victor is less than protective of Eric. At that moment he might view Eric as a sick bastard that deserves what he has coming to him.
Gosh, Victor lives with Maggie, how could he not know what happened to Eric at the hotel?

Rosebud
Member Avatar

DesignatedShelley
Nov 3 2013, 07:27 PM
I have no problem with Maggie's and Victor's marriage characterized as unstable. They are such different people (and in no way do I think Victor is any more worthy of being "saved" from Magic than Maggie is, by the way) and their supposed long-standing friendship was such a sudden retcon that any idea of a stable marriage never made sense anyway. The couple just never made sense anyway. Victor has done some horrible things -- making Kim have sex with him to spare Shane's life? Gross shit. Framed Kayla for Marina's murder? Tried to kill Bo and framed Bo for killing him? When during all that would he have had the time to strike up a friendship with Maggie?? He's not just a roguish good-for-nothing, he's a bonafide villain, and a very good one at that. Maggie is a generally upstanding citizen, and there's nothing wrong with that. But they make no sense together to me. Let Victor pine over Caroline or mix it up with Kate again, but oh man please let both of them be free of each other, they just don't make any sense together.
YES!!!!

Victor and Maggie has made no sense to me either and I hate them together. It's ridiculous! Let Kate and Victor reconcile. I never understood why that didn't work out anyway.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Nov 3 2013, 07:37 PM
tomsawyer
Nov 3 2013, 08:26 AM
Supergirlx2
Nov 3 2013, 01:31 AM
Angie79
Nov 3 2013, 12:59 AM
Thursday ("Sami Explodes")
Sami loses it when she finds a suspicious text on EJ's phone.

Posted Image

That GIF just about covers my entire reaction & level of interest for this spoiler.
Are TomSell really going to create all sorts of stupid shit so as to not have EJami be 24/7 happy but not have them constantly breaking up? I can't take many more "EJ & Sami have a disagreement" spoilers followed by a "EJ & Sami make up and have sex" spoiler the following day. At this rate, it's gonna reach Bo/Hope/Billie levels of repetitive by New Year's.
I like that Ejami has trust issues because that should be an obstacle when two selfish liars get together, but I have to agree about the repetitive way in which they write those issues (EJ doesn't tell her something, Sami gets pissed and then they have sex). Just write a longer term story about their trust issues if they want to give them angst. I'm sick of it being resolved (but not really resolved since the underlying issue exists) in a couple of days. Give then real angst or stop with the little shit - it has just gotten too repetitive.
Seems like most of the time Sami doesn't even get upset. Maybe for a minute or two, then it's "Oh you naughty boy, now lets go f***."
Second (whatever time this is) verse, same as the first. Oh, Ej your so evil it makes me hotttt, let's SCREW, :blah: , I need an emoticon that says Yada yada yada, whatever!

And Eric's line on the job, no big surprise, it's blame the victim again, same old song... I don't think he's losing his collar right now, and I'm not ready for him to. I want him to want Nic and fantasize about her and feel so confused, he's got the facts it's time for the shoe to be on the other foot.

"guardian angel"
"how did she know, I needed her?"

Yeah, he's got it bad!

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Nov 3 2013, 02:37 PM
There was a SOD feature on EM a few weeks back and there was this little part in the interview where he mentions that Brady has a huge falling out with Eric because of the sex tape. Brady can't believe the reasoning behind why/how Eric and Kristen slept together because it's too "far-fetched" or something like that. EM claimed that the rift between the two brothers will be long lasting. It almost sounded like there's still a rift in the episodes being taped now.
of course, I'm surprised he doesn't marry her anyway and blame the "affair" (rape) on Nicole, he's being written as such a naive simpleton douchebag

phloe3

cafe spoiler says Brady rages at Eric until he gets the details. Sounds like Brady will know that Kristin raped Eric the week after. I am guessing Daniel comes to the wedding to confirm. Nicole will be with Daniel, so it will give her an excuse to show up and slap Kristin is my guess
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Nicole and Kristen have a major showdown – which ends with both their lives hanging in the balance.
Brady has a surprising response to everything Victor has done.
As Rafe and Jordan bond further, she continues to keep mum about her mysterious calls.
Eric apologizes to Nicole – but she angrily rips into him..
Sami kicks EJ out of her bed!
Will and Sonny learn about Gabi’s job offer – but she doesn’t tell them a key piece of information.

NYBlueDevil
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 4 2013, 03:02 AM

:cheer: :rockon:

Get 'em

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

Nicole and Kristen have a major showdown – which ends with both their lives hanging in the balance.

Quote:

HELL YES!!!!!! THE TWO SPOILERS I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!! :hail:

I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEK! :yahoo: :popcorn:

Thank you Lysie :hug:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Nov 4 2013, 07:16 AM.

spartan
Member Avatar

Oooooh. These all sound pretty good to me!

phloe3

I am guessing Kristin will fake her death

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply