Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, October 30th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 30 2013, 12:34 AM (8,569 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

lysie
Oct 31 2013, 09:35 AM
Whose idea was it to have a halloween party in that small hospital waiting room?
smaller room = less extras needed to fill the room = less money spent.

at least they took out the chairs. lol.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

daysmemories
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Oct 31 2013, 07:16 AM
Itīs not like EJ was threatening to rape or kill anyone and Sami got turned on by that, Iīm not sure if it can be called threatening at all, and itīs not like Sami isnīt above Blackmail. Iīm sure see saw her self in EJ and that is why she got turned on by it.
I certainly hope not he's raped too many times already

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Snowing Fan
Oct 30 2013, 07:47 PM
Run Nicole,I would take relationship advice from Kim Kardashian before Kritter.
And her dad is a GOD AWFUL producer...I guess being a Corday and GOD AWFUL goes hand and hand!

Minus Ted & Betty of course ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply