Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, October 30th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 30 2013, 12:34 AM (8,825 Views)
daysmemories
Member Avatar

i<3ddjmalways
Oct 30 2013, 04:26 PM
EJami have such a great relationship! They fight and have sex, they fight and have sex, they fight and have sex, etc., etc., etc. I'm beyond sick of them! There is more to a relationship than sex but apparently EJami don't know that. They don't know how to communicate properly or have a meaningful conversation because every time they try to, it leads to sex! Their relationship is doomed! But then what can I say, their relationship is based on violence and lies anyway and apparently they enjoy that. It's sickening. :eyeroll: :fight: :yuk:

That is really all I have to say about today's episode! :whistle:
Man theyve turned Sami into one big ole skank. :shame:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Ok, today episiode I could not stop and think why the hell have the writers wrote for boring characters when they could have written a spicy story for Chad instead? Loved EJ and Chad scenes and it is a pity that the character leaves the show. EJami was so EJami and I can certainly understand that they would like to spend their time in bed.:) One thing is for sure They love sex.lol

S loves EJ

i<3ddjmalways
EJami have such a great relationship! They fight and have sex, they fight and have sex, they fight and have sex, etc., etc., etc. I'm beyond sick of them! There is more to a relationship than sex but apparently EJami don't know that. They don't know how to communicate properly or have a meaningful conversation because every time they try to, it leads to sex! Their relationship is doomed! But then what can I say, their relationship is based on violence and lies anyway and apparently they enjoy that. It's sickening. :eyeroll: :fight: :yuk:

Ejami have been having some more serious discussions lately, they have been talking about EJīs deal with Stefano and Allies safety. Anyway I loved that Sami got turned on by EJ threatning people it means she loves him for who he is just what I have been asking for lately.

S loves EJ

Itīs not like EJ was threatening to rape or kill anyone and Sami got turned on by that, Iīm not sure if it can be called threatening at all, and itīs not like Sami isnīt above Blackmail. Iīm sure see saw her self in EJ and that is why she got turned on by it.

Kinay

S loves EJ
Oct 31 2013, 07:16 AM
Itīs not like EJ was threatening to rape or kill anyone and Sami got turned on by that, Iīm not sure if it can be called threatening at all, and itīs not like Sami isnīt above Blackmail. Iīm sure see saw her self in EJ and that is why she got turned on by it.
Sami did get turned on when EJ threatened to kill Nick . To me there is nothing exciting romantic or cute about watching Ejami get turned on by violence, threats and blackmail. The rape and the grief sex proved that theirs is not a healthy relationship build on love but on a sick perverted attraction that is more destructive than good. That is why their sex scenes feel so fake and shallow and are so icky to watch. Not to mention it makes Sami look like more of a dumbass than she already is for falling for EJ's bullshit after all he's done to her and her family.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

I loved the EJ and Chad scenes today. I am going to miss seeing the DiMera brothers together. The writers could have done so much with Chad, and I think Casey always stepped up his performance when he had scenes with James.

I never get tired of seeing Sami and EJ rolling around in the sheets. Totally cute scene where EJ grudgingly apologized when he thought Sami was mad at him.....and totally Sami Brady that she liked what he did!

I expect a revelation about Bo very soon after hearing Ciara's comment. I think Shane will have some news about Bo when he and Kim come to town for Theresa.

michr544125

At least Sami and EJ get to be shown having sex. Fans of this couple at least get some fun with that. Will and Sonny have been in a relationship for over a year and have only been shown once in a partial love scene. Instead of showing Sami with her kids out trick or treating, she was in bed with EJ, while Will and Sonny were being written as the matronly ones out with Ari. Will and Sonny are being treated as the 40 year old married couple. Makes no sense considering Sami is a grandma on the show :huh: . I do wish DAYS would at least mix it up with their couples and at least be fair. I also don't want to see any couple just having sex and that be it. I do think it's been tamed down with EJ/Sami where they aren't just having sex all of the time. But the timing of showing them in bed is what's senseless.

I am really going to miss Chad. I loved his scened with EJ yesterday. So good! I also loved his scenes with Will and Sonny. Too bad Chad/EJ and Chad/Will/Sonny played out almost as non existent for the past two years. When written for Casey proved he was a great actor. Chad/Cam/Abby could have been so much of a better story had Days truly invested in a lengthy triangle. Instead it all seemed contrived and thrown together at the last minute with no real build up and no climax. Unfortunately, this show has no idea how to consistently write for their 20 something aged actors. They write a juicy story for them for a couple of months and that's it. I can't blame the actors for wanting to leave if they they aren't being given challenging material on a regular basis.
Edited by michr544125, Oct 31 2013, 08:38 AM.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

daysmemories
Oct 31 2013, 02:28 AM
i<3ddjmalways

Man theyve turned Sami into one big ole skank. :shame:
Hell yeah. A skank for EJ. B-)

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Kinay
Oct 31 2013, 07:55 AM
S loves EJ
Sami did get turned on when EJ threatened to kill Nick . To me there is nothing exciting romantic or cute about watching Ejami get turned on by violence, threats and blackmail. The rape and the grief sex proved that theirs is not a healthy relationship build on love but on a sick perverted attraction that is more destructive than good. That is why their sex scenes feel so fake and shallow and are so icky to watch. Not to mention it makes Sami look like more of a dumbass than she already is for falling for EJ's bullshit after all he's done to her and her family.
I disagree, would probably say that their love is one of the strongest loves the show has had in recent years, despite all the crap that's happened, they still love each other. And they have really tried with other partners, but they are always drawn to each other? It is quite telling that they can not quit each other, and their attraction is so strong that no one else compares to this. Love is never logical you can not choose whom to love. One more thing their sex scenes are one of the best scenes this show has made when it comes to credibility. :) Griefsex was topnotch acting. IMO

S loves EJ

Kinay
S loves EJ

EJ didnīt threatend to kill Nick Sami suggested it, but she wasnīt really being serious about it so it more as though she got turned on by the feeling of being bad than actual murder. As for the griefsex the writers described it as though Ejami wanted to forget that their child was dead it wasnīt as though they got turned on by their child being dead. Sami hasnīt had sex under weird circumstances with just EJ either, she had sex with Lucas after she thought EJ got killed in the fire at the cabin and she had sex with Rafe after shooting EJ in the head.

six
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Oct 31 2013, 05:18 AM
Zero Wilson love scenes but the writers shove shit like that at the audience. :shame:
Days can shove ejami love scenes at me all day, every day. There was no need for a serious discussion this time, because Sami was glad about what EJ did. It was a nice fakeout, too. I'm so used to her being OOC, that it was great to see her react the way she normally would.
Edited by six, Oct 31 2013, 08:54 AM.

Kinay

S loves EJ
Oct 31 2013, 08:23 AM
Kinay
S loves EJ

EJ didnīt threatend to kill Nick Sami suggested it, but she wasnīt really being serious about it so it more as though she got turned on by the feeling of being bad than actual murder. As for the griefsex the writers described it as though Ejami wanted to forget that their child was dead it wasnīt as though they got turned on by their child being dead. Sami hasnīt had sex under weird circumstances with just EJ either, she had sex with Lucas after she thought EJ got killed in the fire at the cabin and she had sex with Rafe after shooting EJ in the head.
Shows what a sick puppy she is. :yuk: Even more so for being with the very same man she shot in the head! :whack:

Kinay

The Scorpion
Oct 31 2013, 08:22 AM
Kinay
S loves EJ
I disagree, would probably say that their love is one of the strongest loves the show has had in recent years, despite all the crap that's happened, they still love each other. And they have really tried with other partners, but they are always drawn to each other? It is quite telling that they can not quit each other, and their attraction is so strong that no one else compares to this. Love is never logical you can not choose whom to love. One more thing their sex scenes are one of the best scenes this show has made when it comes to credibility. :) Griefsex was topnotch acting. IMO
Sami hyperventilating is not really top notch acting for me . :drunk:

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Kinay
Oct 31 2013, 08:53 AM
The Scorpion
Oct 31 2013, 08:22 AM
Kinay
S loves EJ
Sami hyperventilating is not really top notch acting for me . :drunk:
well, I can understand that Sami hyperventilating when she has sex with EJ and I don't blame her. lol Seriously, I saw raw emotion when griefsex scenes were played JS and Ali nailed it to perfection.IMO

PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Grant A. Johnson
Scriptwriter: Richard Culliton

Segment 1: When they see Abby Cam comments that he didn't know she was there. Abby - Obviously. Wow, every girl's dream; two guys fighting over her. It doesn't make me feel like a piece of meat or anything. Seriously it doesn't. This is perhaps the less dramatic approach but I don't think Chad is quite ready to duke it out yet so (she holds up a coin) heads I'm Cameron's, tails, I'm Chad's.

Will and Nick run into each other outside the pub. Nick - I hear congratulations are in order. He holds out his hand.

When Sami asks EJ if he threatened Lucas he says he just talked about what would be the right thing to do. Sami - You talked. Lucas was adamant. He did not want Allie living in this house. I've known Lucas a very long time; he does not change his mind easily especially when he thinks his daughter's safety is at stake. So I'm pretty sure you didn't talk him out of it. Tell me exactly what you did.

Brady - The truth? I don't understand. Is this about the wedding? Eric - It's about you, Nicole and me.

Kristen goes up to Nicole in the park. Nicole wipes her tears - You.

Brady - I'm a little lost here. Why don't we start over again. Eric - You know Nicole is leaving her job here, right? Brady - Yeah, I know that. Eric - Do you know why? Brady - It's not really my business. Eric - Be that as it may I want your take on this. Brady - Isn't this something you should talk to Nicole ... Eric - She's not here so I'm asking you. Brady - What is wrong? Are you pissed at me or something? Eric - One thing at a time okay.

Nicole - Well, my suspicions have been confirmed. You are part vulture. Kristen - What is wrong with you. Cue f/b of Eric's accusation. She chuckles. What is wrong with me! You're getting married tomorrow and I've been thrown out like yesterday's trash, that's what's wrong with me!

Segment 2: Will ignores Nick's hand. I know you're not my biggest fan these days but I thought we could set that aside for a moment. Getting into that writing program at Berkeley is a very big deal and I wanted to let you know how happy I am for you. Will - Thank you. How did you find out? Nick - From Kate. I'm sorry, was it supposed to be a secret. Will - No. I'm just surprised that you know. Nick - I think you're worried that I found out from Gabi. I'm picking up on that. Will - Really. Have you seen her recently? Nick - Yeah. We talked last night. I just ran into her. Am I allowed to do that? Will - Sure as long as you remember that she's over you completely. She's moved on.

Sonny and Gabi and pumpkin clad Ari (so cute) are at the hospital near the nurse's station. Sonny - Don't worry about it. Gabi - I saw 4 other pumpkins on the way over here. Sonny - You just have to realise that being a pumpkin is not wildly original. I think it's classic but she's just going to be one of the many, many pumpkins in the pumpkin patch. If you wanted your baby to stand out ... Gabi - No, I'm not dressing my baby as Margaret Thatcher. Sonny - I'm just saying she'd be the only one. Hope and Ciara walk up and say hi. Sonny - How come you're not dressed up. Ciara replies that she's going to a ? Halloween party. Hope asks if Will is here. Sonny - Not yet. Hope - I have some news. His cousin Theresa is here in the hospital. Gabi - Is she alright? Hope - She will be. It was really touch and go there for a while. Karen knocks some drinks over. Oh shoot. Hope goes to her - Do you need a hand? Oh, it's you.

Both Cam and Chad trip over their words. Cam - It's not what it sounded like. Abby - That is exactly what it sounded like. It sounded like two dudes in a locker room arguing over some chick like was she was a notch on a bedpost. What a prize ... the virgin. Does that give you extra points. Chad scored but Cameron has registered a challenge. 15 yds. for lying about a brain tumour. Cam - Can you stop talking like that. Abby - Stop talking like this was ever about me. The only thing that this was about was which one of you won. Cam - That is not how we both think of you. Chad - Wait a minute. She's on to something. That's exactly what it was. Look we were competing for you because you set it up that way.

Sami - You threatened him, didn't you? EJ - I can understand why Lucas might have seen it like that but all I did was enlighten him to the legal realities of the situation and the fact that if he wasn't careful he could lose Allie altogether. Sami slams the laptop closed. What! EJ - I simply pointed out to him that if I played that recording back in family court, a judge wouldn't take very kindly to listening to him talk about how he was going to take Allie out of the country and defy the judge's orders. They tend not to like that I know best attitude. Sami - You threatened him with his greatest fear. EJ - I did it so you could get Allie back. Sami ignores him. Okay, fine, I admit I went a little too far. Of course the argument leads to sex because violence and anger turns them on.

Segment 3: Karen - You don't have to help me. I know you hate me. Hope - I don't hate you. Karen - Well I do ... hate me. Gossiping about Theresa and now ... is she going to be okay. She's my friend, at least I thought she was. I didn't know she did drugs. I'm new here and ... she spills more - Oh God, I can't do anything right. Hope - Everyone makes mistakes, it's okay. Ciara - Don't cry okay. Have one of my candies. Karen - Thank you. I have to check in. Hope - Don't worry, I'll take care of this. Karen - Thank you both. She leaves. Hope - That was very nice of you. Ciara - She looked like she needed a friend. Hope - You're right, she did.

Gabi - Sonny, you can't dress a half-Hispanic baby as Margaret Thatcher. Sonny - Don't you see the irony in that? Will thought it was a good idea. Gabi - No, he probably just didn't want to tell you that your idea was really dumb. Where is Will?

Nick - Gabi's life is her own. I can't control her and I imagine you can't control her. I'm sorry. We shouldn't even be talking about that. I just wanted to say congratulations. That's honestly all I wanted to say. Congratulate my cousin. Will - You pull that cousin card quite a bit. Let me be straight with you. I think that you took advantage of Gabi twice both times when she was very vulnerable. Nick - Wow, well I guess you would be the expert on that one since there's a baby to prove it. Okay, that was totally uncalled for. I shouldn't have said anything. Will - No, you're right. I own that. Because of that I now have ... Nick - I didn't mean to say that. Will - No, it's okay. I was saying because of that I have Gabi in my life now and I have my daughter. So what I won't apologise for is being protective of either one of them. Nick - And you shouldn't. That's a good instinct. As a man I can respect that. I just hope that at some point you'll realise that you don't need to protect Gabi from me.

Cam - I don't think you meant that the way it sounded. Chad - No, I did. You remember how indecisive you were. You thought we should all be friends while you figured things out. I don't think you meant to do it but you were playing us off each other. Neither one of us could figure out where we stood. Abby - I'm sorry, but I didn't hear any complaints from either one of you. Cam - What were we supposed to do. We both wanted to be with you. Chad - And I wasn't going to say anything to jeopardise things as long as I still had a shot with you. Abby - And you felt the same way? Cam - I felt that with a little bit of time you'd come to your senses and you would chose me. Abby - But I did choose you ... she turns to Chad ... not you, him.

Kristen - Obviously you heard about our wedding being moved up. Nicole - Yes and don't think I'm crying over either one of you. Kristen - I wouldn't think so. Brady's always been a fallback for you. I've known for quite a while that it's the priest you have the hots for. Oh, is that what this is about. Nicole - Go away. Kristen - Wait, did you tell him how you felt. Nicole - No, I didn't, Brady did and I tried really hard to keep it from Eric and Brady ... damn him! Kristen - You must be devastated. Nicole - Don't ... do not pretend to have deep sympathy for me. Kristen laughs. I don't have deep sympathy for you. I maybe have a little bit. What is the big deal. So maybe it's going to be awkward for a little while ... you'll find a way to fix it. Nicole - No, I can't fix it and you know it and it's all because of you!

Brady - I'm not really comfortable talking about Nicole ... Eric - Get comfortable. I asked if you'd seen her. Brady - Did you not hear what I said. I said I'm not comfortable ... Eric - Did you see her? Brady - Yes. I'm not exactly talking to her right now. Eric - Why not? Brady - Come on, I have a wedding to get ready for. Why are we doing this right now? Nicole doesn't even figure into this. Eric - I'm wondering if she does. Brady - I don't get what you're talking about. Eric - I've given you every window to open up but you just can't do it, can you? Did you know that she had feelings for me, feelings that go beyond friendship. Brady - There's no point ... Eric - Yes there is. My point is that even right now you can't be honest and just say it. I overheard you talking to Nicole in the church and it's not just that you knew she had feelings for me but you've known for months. She's been working here and you never said one word. Did it ever occur to you just one time that it's something that I needed to know.

Segment 4: Will arrives at the hospital and apologises for being late; he got hung up. Hope comes up and hugs Will and says hi. They stand around and talk until Sonny points to Ciara. Hope turns and Ciara is twirling her hair and smiling as she talks to a young man. Hope - Like mother, like daughter. Ciara rushes up to her mom. My friend Tommy wants to go to different nurse's stations for trick or treats. Can I go, his mom's taking us. Hope - Of course, I'll go with you. Ciara - Kill me now. Hope - Are you sure you don't want me to go with you. Okay, but make sure you stay with his mom Joanne; right by her side. Ciara - Thanks mom. Hope - I guess she'd rather I didn't. Sonny - What were you saying about kids staying kids.

Chad - Wait a minute. Don't rewrite history because you're mad at me. You chose me. You know what we had together. Cam - Let her finish. Abby - Why? It doesn't matter anymore. Cam - I think it does. This is the first I hear of it, of course it matters. Abby - No, not anymore. I need to speak to Chad alone please. Cam - You heard her Doc, see ya. Cam - We aren't finished talking about this. He leaves. Chad - I'm glad we have the chance to talk about this alone. Abby - Chad, you're leaving in a little while for Boston and before you go I didn't want to leave anything unfinished. Chad - You mean it's over, don't you.

Sami tries to convince EJ that she didn't mean it when she said his threatening people turned her on. He pretends to believe her. Sami thinks it will work out with Lucas. He just has to understand that when we are with Allie we'll do what's best for her. EJ declares that Allie has to be part of the pack. EJ remembers he has to get down to the hospital to say goodbye to Chad.

Brady - I thought Nicole was dealing with the situation ... Eric grabs his arm - Dealing with it! Brady - Yes. She respected the fact that you are a priest and that you took vows ... Eric - No Brady, she doesn't respect that. Brady - Then I don't get it. Eric - I know you don't understand it but aren't you wondering why I'm a bit upset with you about all this. Brady - No I don't understand why you're this upset, honestly. I don't want to minimize the fact that you're upset but what would have changed ... Eric - A lot! Brady - Then do me a favour and tell me what would have been different. Eric - That's not the question. The question is whether or not I can trust you anymore.

Kristen - I honestly don't have any idea what any of this has to do with me. Nicole - Honestly? Doesn't your tongue burn when you say that word. You know exactly what you did when you were broken up with Brady and I tried to tell him. I should have known that you had him wrapped around your twisted little finger because of course he didn't believe me. So what does he do! He lashed out at things that he shouldn't have and Eric overheard him and now things have gotten worse since then. All because of you! Kristen - Settle down. Go ahead and blame me if it makes you feel better in the moment. Don't you think eventually you're going to have to admit the truth if not to me, at least to yourself.

Segment 5: Abby - If I didn't know it before I knew it when I heard the two of you arguing over me. It's over Chad. Chad - I just wish that I didn't absolutely deserve to lose you. She sits on his bed. You're not a bad person Chad. It's just that for right now, you're not the person for me. Chad - For right now, huh? Abby - Don't push your luck punk. Go to Boston, get healthy. I have to work on myself right now too. He takes her hand. Chad - I had to lie to get a person as great as you in my life. I know what that says about me but I know what it says about you too. She kisses his cheek. Good luck in Boston. She leaves and cries outside his door.

Ciara returns. Hope - Did you have fun? Gabi - More importantly, did you get candy? Hope - I want to see what's in that bag. Ciara pulls back. Hope - What's the matter? Are you not going to share? Ciara - I don't have any candy. I traded with Tommy, I gave him all my candy. Hope - What did you get? Ciara pulls out Tommy's leather jacket from her bag. Hope - You got ... you wanted his jacket. Ciara - It reminded me of Dad. I miss him more and more. Hope hugs her. I know you do sweetheart.

Sonny and Will bring in Ari to see Chad. He assures them he's doing great. So Hemingway, when do you takeoff? Will - This afternoon. Chad - Have a great time. Too bad it wasn't in Boston, you could have hitched a ride on a private jet. Will - So is Abigail coming with you to Boston? Chad - No, me and Abigail, that's kind of over. Sonny - I'm sorry man. Chad - It's my fault. She was actually kind of nice when she dumped me. Will - Still, I'm sorry. It's not something you want to happen right before you get on a plane to go for surgery. Sonny - Is there anything we can do for you? Chad - Yeah. Can I hold the baby? Will - Well we don't have a baby but we have this pumpkin. He puts Ari in Chad's arms. Chad - You guys are lucky; really, really lucky.

Segment 6: Sami and Will pushing the carriage are outside the club. Sami - I am so proud of you. I can't wait to read the dedication in your first novel. To my dearest mother ... she shared with me her deep love of the written word and she guided me through life with her warmth and her wisdom ... Will - And she provided enough material for a hundred novels of the horror genre. Sami laughs - That's probably true. Sonny comes out and tells Will they should go. Sami is sorry she can't go to airport with them. Will - It's okay. I'm going to have a hard enough time saying goodbye to these two. Sami - Sonny, if you need anything, please call me. Sonny will. Sonny refers to Sami as Grandma Sami. Sami doesn't like that. Sonny lists a bunch of different versions of the word and they settle on Grammy Sami. Sonny takes Ari to the car. Will says they totally ganged up on him. I shouldn't do this. Sami - You should. They're proud of you. They talk a bit more and it's all about Sami and EJ.

Gabi sees Cam in a sweat suit and says Nice costume. Cam - I'm not in costume. Gabi - You're so elegant. Cam realises she wasn't joking. I must be the most humorless man in the world. Gabi - No, you must have had a rough morning. Cam - I saw Arianna. What a cute pumpkin. Do you have any more pictures? Gabi does. Cam - I'm sorry. I have to go. I'll see you later. Gabi turns and sees Abby. That was kind of weird, he left when he saw you. Abby - He's probably running late or something. Gabi - And you're acting weird too. Are you okay. Did something happen with Chad. Abby - Chad's the same. Well, I broke up with him. Gabi - Why? Abby - It's really a long story. Gabi - Did it have something to do with Cameron? Abby - Yeah. No. Gabi - Okay, that's clear. Abby - I know you're wondering but the answer is no. There's nothing going on between me and Cameron and there never will be.

Nicole - It really makes me happy that you've decided to become my life coach. Kristen - You're funny. Did it ever occur to you that I could have told Eric a long time ago what I figured out about you but I didn't. Nicole - You're sweet. What a great gal! We should be friends. Why don't we go get a mani-pedi. Kristen - I didn't, not because I don't hate you, but because I made a choice. I knew how painful this would be for you. I probably know better than anybody how much love or actually the lack of it, can hurt you so I gave you that. I figured you'd find a way to handle it in your own way in your own time. But you didn't do that. You let it fester until it came out in the worst possible way. We all know I've had harsh consequences to pay for my actions over the years but the one thing I've learned is that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. So deal.

Brady - Of course you can trust me. You're mad at me because I kept a friend's confidence ... I was respecting Nicole's privacy. Eric - You don't understand how many hours I spent in here with you talking about the importance of trust and honesty. Brady - I didn't lie to you. I just felt it was not my place to say anything at the time. But now I see how angry you are and I wish I had said something. I apologise for that. I'm very sorry. Can we please get past this crap ... Eric explodes - I don't think I can just get past this. I don't think I can even stand up before you and Kristen and perform your marriage. I don't think I can even do this. Do you understand that! Eric leaves. Brady - Are you kidding me. He goes after him.

Segment 7: Sami and Will are still talking about how great Sami and EJ are doing today and how well they know each other. She's so happy because their relationship is working. Will is happy for her.

EJ comes into Chad's room. Let's get you out of here! Are you okay? Chad - I was just thinking Karma really is a bitch. EJ - Things didn't work out with Abigail. Chad - She doesn't hate me anymore. But yes, it's over. EJ - Sorry. I know how much she meant to you. Chad - It's okay. I had it coming, right? EJ - You do realise that whether you like it or not you are now in the unenviable position of receiving all of Father's attention. Chad - We'll bond. I'm actually glad I'm not going alone. EJ - You're never alone. You're a DiMera, Stefano's son, my brother. You never walk alone, remember that. Karen comes in with a wheelchair. A helicopter just landed on the roof. It was like something in a movie. Do you know how to get to the roof? EJ - Yes. Karen - I'll tell them that you're coming. See you there. EJ - You make a point of staying in contact. Chad - Definitely. EJ helps Chad into the wheelchair. You know the last time I spoke to Johnny on the phone he was saying 'Hey, you're a hero, Uncle Chad.' EJ - The kid's crazy for you. He's going to miss you. Chad - I'll miss him too, all the kids and Theo too. I promised I'd Skype him a lot. EJ - You better Skype all of us. You are a hero. You saved my life. I will forever be grateful for that. Chad - Maybe you can return the favour one day. Don't feel that you have to take a bullet to do it. EJ - I'm very proud to call you my brother truly. Chad - Same here. They hug.

Abby - Listen, I will fill you in on the whole debacle. I'm not up for it right now. Gabi - But you're okay, right? Abby - Yeah. I think I'm going to take a little time out from dating. People think there's something wrong with you if you're not involved with someone but I don't see it that way. Gabi - Me neither. Abby - Some people don't know how to not be involved with someone and that desperation is what leads to all kinds of bad decisions. Gabi - Amen to that.

Nick sees Cam in the square and recalls seeing him with Gabi. She still loves me. I know she does. When I finish getting everything set up we're going to be together forever.

Brady meets up with Kristen in the park. Kristen - I wanted to give you a heads up. Eric overheard you telling Nicole ... Brady - About her feelings for him. Yeah I just got done listening to him for the past hour. I've never seen him more upset, ever!

Nicole comes into the rectory and checks the drawers of her desk. She knocks her purse over. When Eric comes in she says - Don't worry I'll be gone soon. Eric - We're almost done for good but not quite yet.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

six
Oct 31 2013, 08:28 AM
TreasureCove
Oct 31 2013, 05:18 AM
Zero Wilson love scenes but the writers shove shit like that at the audience. :shame:
Days can shove ejami love scenes at me all day, every day. There was no need for a serious discussion this time, because Sami was glad about what EJ did. It was a nice fakeout, too. I'm so used to her being OOC, that it was great to see her react the way she normally would.
Beyond that, it wasn't the dynamic that people complain about - that is, a fight turning into sex. It wasn't a fight, she was teasing him. He apparently liked it and they had sex. I don't see the big deal.

lysie
Member Avatar

Whose idea was it to have a halloween party in that small hospital waiting room?

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 31 2013, 09:35 AM
Whose idea was it to have a halloween party in that small hospital waiting room?
It wasn't just me who thought that was weird? Good.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Corday's daughter,yikes,I've showed more emotion from stubbing my toe.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

gailwinters
Oct 31 2013, 08:10 AM
I expect a revelation about Bo very soon after hearing Ciara's comment. I think Shane will have some news about Bo when he and Kim come to town for Theresa.
THIS!!
though they've psyched us out 10 times before (though I wouldn't be surprised if those psych-outs corresponded to Ken/Peter discussions. Remember Victor & Rafe asking Hope questions about Bo & Hope being all topic-redirection about it at the start of the year? that was one. i won't name the others). At the very least, I'd love Hope & Shane to talk about Bo's undercover, whether that results in Shane trying to reassure her that he's okay, or Shane being confused, since he/ISA didn't send Bo undercover.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply