Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Alison Sweeney on Ellen 10/31/13
Topic Started: Oct 30 2013, 11:54 AM (3,498 Views)
LovinXtina
Member Avatar

http://www.ellentv.com/episodes/halloween-show-with-alison-sweeney/
Edited by LovinXtina, Oct 30 2013, 11:55 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Anything interesting (about Days naturally)?

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Anything about DAYS otherwise....

Posted Image

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

If I were Ali Sweeney, I'd demand to be mentioned as the 'Star of Days AND Host of The Biggest Loser' given how bad BL ratings are this year...that show has been dying a slow death for years now....I'm pretty sure that it won't be around for more than a few more years.....so maybe, just maybe she should go back and start touting her more 'stable' job...

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

It sounds fun. I like it when AS goes on Ellen. It's usually pretty funny.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

LuvingLumi
Oct 30 2013, 04:08 PM
If I were Ali Sweeney, I'd demand to be mentioned as the 'Star of Days AND Host of The Biggest Loser' given how bad BL ratings are this year...that show has been dying a slow death for years now....I'm pretty sure that it won't be around for more than a few more years.....so maybe, just maybe she should go back and start touting her more 'stable' job...
except for the fact that she appears to LOVE working on Biggest Loser more than she enjoys working on Days. That "appears" is based on her tweets & the fact that she looks genuinely happy on BL & sometimes seems like she's phoning in her scenes on Days.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

She goes on Ellen a lot,mostly for TBL.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I think she loves the idea behind TBL a lot more than a soap opera. She stays at Days probably because it's a safety net, not because she wants to.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Oct 31 2013, 12:09 AM
LuvingLumi
Oct 30 2013, 04:08 PM
except for the fact that she appears to LOVE working on Biggest Loser more than she enjoys working on Days. That "appears" is based on her tweets & the fact that she looks genuinely happy on BL & sometimes seems like she's phoning in her scenes on Days.
Yes, except that that is probably mostly just promotion, which for her is either mandatory, or she thinks she should do it.

I on the other hand think she actually might love Days more as her "home" but because BL is the more "esteemed" show (read: primetime) she feels she should and *has* to appear to love that more.

Vicky4Mimi

Laufeyson
Oct 31 2013, 01:04 AM
I think she loves the idea behind TBL a lot more than a soap opera. She stays at Days probably because it's a safety net, not because she wants to.
Oh by all means Ms Sweeney, PLEASE feel free to leave DAYS at any time (soon) you'd like.

I hate that she's on Ellen's Halloween show, I usually enjoy the Halloween show... :shame:

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting and no offense to AS fans, but I could care less to see Alison Sweeney on yet another talk show. Maybe she should spend some of that time honing her acting skills..she has definitely been phoning it in for quite some time now.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

IMO, AS loves both of her of jobs equally but differently. TBL is a very uplifting show about people working hard to get healthy. Days is all about fantasy and being a part of crazy s/ls. While I think she may be more vocal about TBL on talk shows, she's more vocal about Days on twitter. I think that's just fine. Moreover, I don't see her phoning it in at all. She seems like the type who gives 100%. Granted, I don't know her personally, but what I see from her inspires me. I think the chick is bad ass.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

She still talk on Twitter more TBL than days

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

I think it was a nice interview :)

Posted Image

lysie
Member Avatar

Did it have anything to do with Days?

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

lysie
Oct 31 2013, 10:21 AM
Did it have anything to do with Days?
No.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Team WilSon
Oct 31 2013, 10:19 AM

Posted Image
That costume is pretty amazing. :blulaugh:

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

Team WilSon

Posted Image
Is she dressed up as Christina Aguilera?!?

Team WilSon
Member Avatar

LovinXtina
Oct 31 2013, 10:34 AM
Team WilSon

Posted Image
She is! :D

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

Team WilSon
Oct 31 2013, 10:38 AM
LovinXtina
Oct 31 2013, 10:34 AM
Team WilSon

Posted Image
She is! :D
Now I want to watch it. Is there a YouTube link for this yet.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply