Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Alison Sweeney on Ellen 10/31/13
Topic Started: Oct 30 2013, 11:54 AM (3,539 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Between her costume and Ellen's there is a lot of cleavage going around on this episode,lol.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Thats a pretty sweet costume

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

There's something super fake about Alison Sweeney every time she does interviews, it just rubs me the wrong way.

ges
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Oct 30 2013, 04:08 PM
If I were Ali Sweeney, I'd demand to be mentioned as the 'Star of Days AND Host of The Biggest Loser' given how bad BL ratings are this year...that show has been dying a slow death for years now....I'm pretty sure that it won't be around for more than a few more years.....so maybe, just maybe she should go back and start touting her more 'stable' job...
Please. She is doing just fine.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

And WTF at her letting her kids trick or treat, but then taking away all their candy. She invented the "Switch Witch" - so she bribes her kids into giving away all of their Halloween candy and then buys them a toy for it. :eyeroll: :facepalm:

Like OMG yes, you're Princess Fitness and Health... but they're kids... can't you let them live a little for one time of the year?

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

"Kids consume over 7000 calories in one night eating Halloween candy"... talk about total buzzkill guest to have.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Halloween has always been the only time of the year I've eaten candy,one day isn't gonna kill anyone.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Ophelia
Member Avatar

I just turned it on and her costume is pretty freaking hysterical. I don't love the Switch Witch idea, either. I was only allowed to go to about 4-6 houses when I was growing up and that was the only day of the year I ate candy so there was not a damn thing you could offer me that would convince me to trade my five pieces of candy. :)

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 31 2013, 03:29 PM

She seems super controlling as a mom. Choosing her kids' costume, taking their candy away... :facepalm:

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Never allowing my kids to have candy isn't a choice I would make - but her thought on this is far less offensive to me than this: Woman Hands Out Obesity Letters to Trick or Treaters

At least she's making the choice for her own children rather than random neighborhood kids.

lysie
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Oct 31 2013, 04:43 PM
Never allowing my kids to have candy isn't a choice I would make - but her thought on this is far less offensive to me than this: Woman Hands Out Obesity Letters to Trick or Treaters

At least she's making the choice for her own children rather than random neighborhood kids.
That is disgusting.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 31 2013, 04:44 PM
SocRMum1

That is disgusting.
Here's hoping some energetic folks find a creative way to 'decorate' her house so she has something new to focus on. :glare:

lysie
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Oct 31 2013, 04:47 PM
lysie
SocRMum1

That is disgusting.
Here's hoping some energetic folks find a creative way to 'decorate' her house so she has something new to focus on. :glare:
Road trip?

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 31 2013, 04:52 PM
SocRMum1
Oct 31 2013, 04:47 PM
lysie
SocRMum1

That is disgusting.
Road trip?
Yes please!

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Team WilSon
Oct 31 2013, 10:19 AM
I think it was a nice interview :)

Posted Image
This is NOT her!?!?!? LMAO x 100 !

MY GOD! She looks like a drag queen!

Yoryla
Member Avatar

LOL, yea I'm gonna watch this SHEERLY because of Ellen, and her amazing costume! LOL!!!

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Oct 31 2013, 03:23 PM
"Kids consume over 7000 calories in one night eating Halloween candy"... talk about total buzzkill guest to have.
Huh? Did I misunderstand what she said? What kid would consume 7000 calories in one night of eating little fun size candy bars, sweet tarts, and skittles? If she isn't letting her kids have ANY candy, that is just way too controlling. There is nothing wrong with a few pieces one night of the year. One of these days, those poor kids are going to break free and gorge themselves with all kinds of junk food.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply