Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mark Collier joining cast in December
Topic Started: Oct 30 2013, 12:24 PM (10,998 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

Posted Image

MARK COLLIER SET TO JOIN "DAYS" AS LIAM IN DECEMBER

Mark Collier is joining "Days" in the role of Liam. His first airdate will be December 19. Collier appeared as Mike Kasnoff on "As the World Turns" from 2002-2007. In an ironic twist, Shawn Christian (Daniel) had originated the role of Mike Kasnoff on ATWT, playing him from 1994-1997. Collier, 43, was born May 23, 1970 in Ocala, Florida. Soaps In Depth reported his hiring, which ended my week-long "mystery actor clue" game a day earlier than planned.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

i have no idea who he is but he looks hot in the pic!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

He is cute.

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

Hmmm. Bo Brady or is "Liam" is the actual characters name?? I liked him on ATWT... didn't watch it long, but when I did he was a major day player. Good add I think. Even if he isn't Bo.

Jason47
Member Avatar

The previous topic I guess was just closed, but I did want to respond. I saw some people mentioning they were annoyed that the news got out before my "mystery clue" game was finished. However, one must remember that this is a competitive market. All of the soap websites and magazines enjoy being the ones to "break the scoop" first, so you can't fault them for that!! I always have to try and figure out when I should post the info, so that's sort of a game in itself. It can't be too early (I had found out about Mark Collier in August when I got the Christmas info), but I try to release the info just around the time I think the other magazines/sites will be reporting the info.

I will leave you with this new tease though to ponder for the next few months (sorry. too early to give any more clues than this)...there is another CBS soap actor/actress coming to "Days."

jam6242
Member Avatar

I'm okay with this. He's not a bad actor and he is nice looking. Definitely prefer him over Scott Reeves. Thanks Jason!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

I really hope he's for Hope....

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I still remember that famous shower scene he did with Teri Conn where he had his naked ass pressed up against the shower glass. :wub:

JoeBucs32

Jason47
Oct 30 2013, 12:42 PM
The previous topic I guess was just closed, but I did want to respond. I saw some people mentioning they were annoyed that the news got out before my "mystery clue" game was finished. However, one must remember that this is a competitive market. All of the soap websites and magazines enjoy being the ones to "break the scoop" first, so you can't fault them for that!! I always have to try and figure out when I should post the info, so that's sort of a game in itself. It can't be too early (I had found out about Mark Collier in August when I got the Christmas info), but I try to release the info just around the time I think the other magazines/sites will be reporting the info.

I will leave you with this new tease though to ponder for the next few months (sorry. too early to give any more clues than this)...there is another CBS soap actor/actress coming to "Days."
The same actor from Addicts Anonymous that SC tweeted about already?

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

OMG! OMG! OMG!

Best. News. EVER!

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Oct 30 2013, 12:47 PM
I really hope he's for Hope....
It seems really likely. Didn't KA say her story started around Christmas? Based on looks alone (and really, what else matters?), I approve.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

I mean, I know nothing (most likely) about the CBS actors joining DAYS, but part of me is annoyed. Didn't Corday say that "the Salem Inn was full" in response to the fan discontent about missing their favorite vets? Clearly that's a load of shit - they have both the $ and space according to these casting decisions... they just don't give a shit. Fricken typical.

Jason47
Member Avatar

JoeBucs32
Oct 30 2013, 12:50 PM
]The same actor from Addicts Anonymous that SC tweeted about already?
Rafeket Abergel posted that she's going to be on Days. She's the Addicts Anonymous person who will be on the show. That has nothing to do with my new tease.

peaches179

I remember him in scenes with Maura West on ATWT. Those scenes were painful to watch!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

On the plus side, there's still hope for this... :drunk:

peaches179

NocturnalBlondie
Oct 30 2013, 01:02 PM
On the plus side, there's still hope for this... :drunk:

OMG!!! LOL!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I am familiar with him, but he's definitely hot!

Posted Image

KAM

peaches179
Oct 30 2013, 12:56 PM
I remember him in scenes with Maura West on ATWT. Those scenes were painful to watch!
Yes, that's why I didn't like him much as the Kasnoff recast. Maura West was super hot with Shawn Christian back in the day when they both first came on ATWT. Collier didn't work with West at all. Plus I hated that he was messing up a Carjack wedding. But it was fairly short lived...and in Collier's defense he was good with Terri Conn as Katie.

lysie
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Oct 30 2013, 12:52 PM
I mean, I know nothing (most likely) about the CBS actors joining DAYS, but part of me is annoyed. Didn't Corday say that "the Salem Inn was full" in response to the fan discontent about missing their favorite vets? Clearly that's a load of shit - they have both the $ and space according to these casting decisions... they just don't give a shit. Fricken typical.
Dude's a liar; however, this is out of context. He said that months ago before several actors left.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 30 2013, 01:13 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Oct 30 2013, 12:52 PM
Dude's a liar; however, this is out of context. He said that months ago before several actors left.
I could've sworn it was something he said in a recent interview.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply