Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of November 11th
Topic Started: Oct 30 2013, 04:07 PM (6,686 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers wk 11/11

Nikki gathers friends and family to celebrate Veteran's Day

Dylan and Avery share a tender moment

Abby considers an important offer from Victor

Things heat up between Lily and Cane

Neil and Leslie's romantic evening takes a surprising turn

The truth about the hit and run takes its toll on Adam

credit: jcren

SOD Daily Previews

11/ 11, Not listed

11/12, Billy opens up to Victoria; Abby considers an important offer from Victor

11/13, Things heat up between Lily and Cane

11/14, Neil and Leslie romantic evening take a surprising turn

11/15, The truth about the hit and run takes a toll on Adam; tensions rise between Dylan and Nick

Daily Previews wk 11/11

11/11, Nikki brings loved ones together to celebrate Veteran's Day; Billy's anger reaches a climax.

11/12, Dylan and Avery share a moment; Paul wants answers from Laura.

11/13, Michael and Christine disagree over how to help Fenmore; Lily and Cane heat things up.

11/14, Abby gets a birthday surprise; Adam sticks up for Sharon.

11/15, The truth about the hit and run shakes Adam; tensions increase between Nick and Dylan.

TV Guide Previews

11/11, Nikki gathers friends and family to celebrate Veteran's Day, while Billy's anger reaches a boiling point.

11/12, Dylan and Avery share a tender moment, while tensions rise as Paul demands answers from Lauren.

11/13, Michael and Christine face off over how to help Fenmore, while things heat up between Lily and Cane.

11/14, Tyler surprises Abby on her birthday, while Adam blasts Victor and stands up for Sharon.

11/15, The truth about the hit and run takes a toll on Adam, while tensions rise between Nick and Dylan.
Edited by Daytime, Nov 9 2013, 01:08 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fernita73
Member Avatar

Daytime
Oct 30 2013, 04:07 PM
NE Spoilers wk 11/11

I am wondering if it will be revealed as to who really hit Delia. I believe that somehow the young lady that is involved with Noah (Summer's friend) has something to do with the hit and run and not Adam. Adam's conscience is getting the better of him and I am sure that everyone thinks it was him but there are too many loopholes to this storyline.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Fernita73
Oct 30 2013, 08:45 PM
Daytime
NE Spoilers wk 11/11

I am wondering if it will be revealed as to who really hit Delia. I believe that somehow the young lady that is involved with Noah (Summer's friend) has something to do with the hit and run and not Adam. Adam's conscience is getting the better of him and I am sure that everyone thinks it was him but there are too many loopholes to this storyline.
wow, I never even thought about that, but being they're playing her as a druggie, that could be.

metitle
Member Avatar

This druggie storyline is DOOL all over again.
Okay, I bet she will OD sometime in December

BlueEyes28

Daytime
NE Spoilers wk 11/11

Looking forward to these.
Thanks! :)

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks Daytime! :wave: :cheers:

Metisqueen
Member Avatar

Fernita73
Daytime
NE Spoilers wk 11/11

I think there are too many loopholes in the story but that seems too random that the druggie girl might be involved somehow. If Adam didn't hit Delia and he didn't hit the dog, how did he break the light? How many of those handful of expensive light covers could there be in Genoa City?? But it probably won't turn out to be him, but he's still being a creep about it

shark
Member Avatar

tell you the truth when they drag out a story for months I get to where I don't really care. :shrug:

Soapwatcher

This Zach that keeps texting Courtney, wonder if they were together that night stoned and hit Delia. Is he her brother or friend or fellow stoner?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Metisqueen
Nov 7 2013, 04:22 PM
Fernita73
Daytime
NE Spoilers wk 11/11

I think there are too many loopholes in the story but that seems too random that the druggie girl might be involved somehow. If Adam didn't hit Delia and he didn't hit the dog, how did he break the light? How many of those handful of expensive light covers could there be in Genoa City?? But it probably won't turn out to be him, but he's still being a creep about it
Maybe it was the druggie girl's dealer rushing to make a delivery?

metitle
Member Avatar

Episode - Monday Nov. 11th

entitled "My Heroes"
Edited by metitle, Nov 8 2013, 08:16 PM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

SOD Daily Previews

11/ 11, Not listed

11/12, Billy opens up to Victoria; Abby considers an important offer from Victor

11/13, Things heat up between Lily and Cane

11/14, Neil and Leslie romantic evening take a surprising turn

11/15, The truth about the hit and run takes a toll on Adam; tensions rise between Dylan and Nick

Daily Previews wk 11/11

11/11, Nikki brings loved ones together to celebrate Veteran's Day; Billy's anger reaches a climax.

11/12, Dylan and Avery share a moment; Paul wants answers from Laura.

11/13, Michael and Christine disagree over how to help Fenmore; Lily and Cane heat things up.

11/14, Abby gets a birthday surprise; Adam sticks up for Sharon.

11/15, The truth about the hit and run shakes Adam; tensions increase between Nick and Dylan.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

Jill says she believes Katherine intended for her to get Chancellor back to prove she's worthy of it.

Seriously Jill? Yeah, Katherine left the company to victor so you could prove you're worthy of having it by going up against Victor, a losing cause. :huh:
You're going to be a candidate for a rubber room pretty soon if you believe that. :facepalm:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

In there with Patty Cakes and soon Sharon. What a threesome

Daytime
Member Avatar

TV Guide Previews

11/11, Nikki gathers friends and family to celebrate Veteran's Day, while Billy's anger reaches a boiling point.

11/12, Dylan and Avery share a tender moment, while tensions rise as Paul demands answers from Lauren.

11/13, Michael and Christine face off over how to help Fenmore, while things heat up between Lily and Cane.

11/14, Tyler surprises Abby on her birthday, while Adam blasts Victor and stands up for Sharon.

11/15, The truth about the hit and run takes a toll on Adam, while tensions rise between Nick and Dylan.

shark
Member Avatar

Is Patty the catty still in the nut house or did she die ? Can't remember whatever happened to her. Whole Williams family are nut jobs. His mother was crazy, Patty is loony as a toony and Ricky took after his loony mother. Thank God Chris never wanted kids. Stops that genetic loony line .

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Nov 9 2013, 01:29 PM
Is Patty the catty still in the nut house or did she die ? Can't remember whatever happened to her. Whole Williams family are nut jobs. His mother was crazy, Patty is loony as a toony and Ricky took after his loony mother. Thank God Chris never wanted kids. Stops that genetic loony line .
Yes, Patty's in there forever until she escapes. lol

shark
Member Avatar

She'll be on a walker by then.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Nov 9 2013, 10:31 PM
She'll be on a walker by then.
Hopefully, I couldn't wait for them to lock her up, couldn't stand her.

shark
Member Avatar

She was always wanting to stroke her "pussy, pussy"............. stupid stuffed cat that looked like it had been gotten at a landfill. :laugh:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply