Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, October 31st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 31 2013, 02:39 AM (7,083 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

LOVE that!!!!

And it's Halloween in DR, lol! Love these colors and the pumpkins, though it took me a while to get accustomed to reading these fonts etc. Like a totally new page!

You know it's going to be like the apocalypse when the normal color scheme is returned. LOL.

Ocean

Happy Halloween everyone. I love the color,but it hurts my eyes and I have a hard time to read. I hope after halloween we get the normal color back.

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

Bricole love
Oct 31 2013, 05:31 AM
Happy Halloween everyone. I love the color,but it hurts my eyes and I have a hard time to read. I hope after halloween we get the normal color back.
You can change your color scheme at the bottom of the page. I'm currently using "Comeback Blue".

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Yes, at the very bottom left side of the board is the 'Theme Chooser' and there are a ton of themes to choose from including other Halloween ones. I made Hallow the default one instead hopefully it's easier to read.

Now back to the Days discussion...

Vicky4Mimi

lysie
Oct 31 2013, 02:39 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
DAYS use to be fun and stuff. I miss that!

metitle
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Oct 31 2013, 07:16 AM
lysie
Posted Image

Discuss!
I miss those parties as well. Those were some nice days back then, back when money wasn't so much of a big issue like today and the producers could put on parties.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Vivian, Ivan and Susan...but who is the lady in the purple hair?

Happy Halloween, DR!

world50

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!Good job Mods.......the board looks great .....so Ghoulish! :applause:

talbab1994
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Oct 31 2013, 09:48 AM
Vivian, Ivan and Susan...but who is the lady in the purple hair?

Happy Halloween, DR!
I think it's Celeste. :)

SKBaldwin

world50
Oct 31 2013, 10:01 AM
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!Good job Mods.......the board looks great .....so Ghoulish! :applause:
I absolutely concur! :redface:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

metitle
Oct 31 2013, 08:30 AM
Vicky4Mimi
Oct 31 2013, 07:16 AM
lysie
Posted Image

Discuss!
I miss those parties as well. Those were some nice days back then, back when money wasn't so much of a big issue like today and the producers could put on parties.
Days went all-out for Halloween 2011 with everyone, even the adults, decked out in costume.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Nicole stuck up for herself with dignity and firmness. Good for her. Eric is going to have to beg her forgiveness. Beg hard.

Marlena and Victor are good together.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Okay, the writing for this Deveraux family scene is a little weird and all over the map.

Jennifer's angry one moment, sympathetic the next. She yells and then she believes JJ.

Casey Moss is doing well, though.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

If Ari doesn't get an Emmy this year there is no justice in the universe.
Edited by Honeybees, Oct 31 2013, 11:19 AM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

JL is playing Theresa as in love not just in lust with Daniel. This bores me. Yet another patient falls for him.

But Anne hating on Daniel is always a pleasure to see. She's calling him out on seducing women and thinking he's a victim. I love her.
Edited by Honeybees, Oct 31 2013, 11:24 AM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Oh no, Ciara isn't going to be at the wedding of Brady and Kristen. That's a shame. But kudos to the writers for writing dialogue to explain why she's not going to be there.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Ohhh...it's getting juicy. Kristen is about to figure out that Eric thinks Nicole raped him, and the dialogue leading to it is pretty decent.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Good lord, Nicole has gone to Daniel for solace and support. Now, I'm deflated.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

You know, Anne is written as a full on anti-Daniel villain, but the MSL is so good that she actually plays it with layers, and she's playing it like Anne actually does care about Theresa in addition to wanting use her. That's not so much in the writing but in the performance.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply