Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, October 31st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 31 2013, 02:39 AM (7,030 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Honeybees
Oct 31 2013, 11:27 AM
Oh no, Ciara isn't going to be at the wedding of Brady and Kristen. That's a shame. But kudos to the writers for writing dialogue to explain why she's not going to be there.
why isn't Ciara going to be there?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Oct 31 2013, 11:44 AM
Honeybees
Oh no, Ciara isn't going to be at the wedding of Brady and Kristen. That's a shame. But kudos to the writers for writing dialogue to explain why she's not going to be there.
There was some throw away line that she was going somewhere on a planned trip and couldn't be there.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Victor just told busybody Maggie to butt out and mind her own business vis a vie his scheming with Marlena. +1

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Okay, the zoom onto Abby's face when Hope tells her Daniel was with Theresa is pure, unadulterated camp.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Anne just referred to Daniel's "girlfriend...excuse me patient". She is the voice of Daytime Royalty.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

It now looks like everyone in town is going over to Daniel's apartment.

And Marlena just found the flashdrive! That is a cliffhanger ending.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Honeybees
Oct 31 2013, 11:47 AM
Supergirlx2
Oct 31 2013, 11:44 AM
Honeybees
There was some throw away line that she was going somewhere on a planned trip and couldn't be there.
poor Ciara. Bristen should've changed the date so she could be there. ;)
no wonder she was in a fowl mood at the Halloween party in yesterday's episode. lol.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Oct 31 2013, 11:50 AM
Okay, the zoom onto Abby's face when Hope tells her Daniel was with Theresa is pure, unadulterated camp.
Hope is on again? wow! i'm actually shocked.
Of course, 1/2 her appearances this month have been within-episode pop-ups/pop-outs (i.e., she shows up for the first bit, but not the rest, or the middle bit, or halfway through until the end).

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Oct 31 2013, 12:00 PM
Honeybees
Oct 31 2013, 11:50 AM
Hope is on again? wow! i'm actually shocked.
Of course, 1/2 her appearances this month have been within-episode pop-ups/pop-outs (i.e., she shows up for the first bit, but not the rest, or the middle bit, or halfway through until the end).
She's mostly servicing the plot today, but she has conversations with Brady and Abby.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 31 2013, 02:39 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
Ah, love Celeste! One of the best characters ever on Days. At least before they turned her into an upstanding citizen, and not Stefano's second hand diva.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Victor,who pissed in your cheerio's?Haven't you ever heard,if you want something done,do it yourself.

Eric,Eric,Eric,stop accusing without the facts.

PALMommy
Member Avatar

Honestly???? JJ's going through all sorts of stuff and Abby's irked because she can't get her CAR in the driveway? SHUT UP, ABS!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KAM

Aargh. An opener with Jen and Maggie talking about Daniel. But then there was Victor 'summoning' Marlena to snark about being 'cut out of the loop.'

"You don't call. You don't write." :blulaugh:

Edit: And Vic is stunned that his grandson is marrying someone weird enough to keep evidence of an affair on a 'handy dandy portable device." LOL
Edited by KAM, Oct 31 2013, 12:10 PM.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

KAM
Oct 31 2013, 12:05 PM
But then there was Victor 'summoning' Marlena to snark abut being 'cut out of the loop.'
"You don't call. You don't write." :blulaugh:
They are so fantastic together.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Wow,Eric,your an ass these days,Faking a pregnancy is a little different than rape.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

This Ericole fight is painful, but so well done. Eric thinking Nicole is guilty because of her history of lying to men she loves in order to be with them works well here.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Yay! Marlena walks in and I know I'll enjoy this episode!

Why is Victor lecturing Marlena about the evils of Kristen?

Oh, Eric bringing up Nicole's history of naughtiness.... He should at least take his collar off before hurling judgements at her.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

They are turning Eric into a douche.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

He needs to look at his sister for past behaviors because rape isn't Nicole's m.o.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LOL - Days just messed up there. They forgot to do the "I just finished my daydream noise" so it looked like Jen was totally pissed one moment and then totally understanding 10 seconds later.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply