Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, November 1st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 1 2013, 12:55 AM (10,873 Views)
blueskies
Member Avatar

why didn't Marlena hold on to that USB like a vicegrip???
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

and no offense but Nicole has more important issues to deal with than JJ and Theresa.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Jen is seriously the worst friend ever. I mean, sure Kristen doesn't deserve her friendship, but not going to her supposed good friend's wedding b/c she broke up with her boyfriend and he might be there?? Seriously???

Sable Colby
Member Avatar
Thanks Supergirl for the avi.

Ugh. I'm sorry, but Jennifer just sucks right now. She's good friends with both Brady and Kristen but she won't go to their wedding because her "ex" is going to be there? Some friend she is. Jen-Jen needs to put on her big-girl pants and go to the wedding.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

blueskies
Nov 1 2013, 05:41 PM
why didn't Marlena hold on to that USB like a vicegrip???
I would put that sucker in my bra, under whatever boob is bigger (more secure), smack Kristen down and then run for the nearest computer near the intended audience.

Romancer66

blueskies
Nov 1 2013, 05:51 PM
Jen is seriously the worst friend ever. I mean, sure Kristen doesn't deserve her friendship, but not going to her supposed good friend's wedding b/c she broke up with her boyfriend and he might be there?? Seriously???
Third-run Jennifer has the emotional maturity of a 14-year-old girl. And I may be insulting 14-year-old girls by saying so. Worst of all, everyone who's not Anne or Theresa coddles and enables her in her self-centered brat behavior, instead of telling her, "Sweetie, you're pushing 50, not reliving your teen dating years. You're a middle-aged widow, a single mom, and supposedly the bride's BFF. Shut the fuck up, put on your big girl panties, and deal--with all of it."

blueskies
Member Avatar

Theresa's totally going to be pregnant and since she doesn't remember, she's going to think it's Daniel's :o Lovely....(not)

Ophelia
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Nov 1 2013, 06:02 PM
Worst of all, everyone who's not Anne or Theresa coddles and enables her in her self-centered brat behavior, instead of telling her, "Sweetie, you're pushing 50, not reliving your teen dating years. You're a middle-aged widow, a single mom, and supposedly the bride's BFF. Shut the fuck up, put on your big girl panties, and deal--with all of it."
Please please please have someone say this to her. Just. like. this. I'm not sure who has enough moxie or snark to do it.

Marlena = busy cutting open the fake pockets on all of her suit jackets, tearing up her application to the CIA.
Nicole = busy napping at Dan's.
Victor = busy trying to figure out who stole Maggie and put Dale Evans in her place.
Ciara = trying to figure out how Matilda got those powers. They'd come in handy....
Abby = confused "moxie" and "virginity," lost both, the former is being smothered in the honey bun on her head.
Kayla and Hope = have the moxie, lost it in the park, might be hidden in Dan's desk somewhere. Is that a taco?

Any other candidates available?
Edited by Ophelia, Nov 1 2013, 06:17 PM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

my favorite line so far, Marlena to Kristen, "yes but we're not talking about the man in your....heart"

blueskies
Member Avatar

i am actually okay with these Daniel and Nicole scenes. Then again I may just be happy that he's not crapping on her too.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Sable Colby
Nov 1 2013, 05:51 PM
Ugh. I'm sorry, but Jennifer just sucks right now. She's good friends with both Brady and Kristen but she won't go to their wedding because her "ex" is going to be there? Some friend she is. Jen-Jen needs to put on her big-girl pants and go to the wedding.
Good lord, they really and truly are writing Jennifer like she is 14. She's the mother of two young adults, a widow and a professional.

PALMommy
Member Avatar

blueskies
Nov 1 2013, 06:18 PM
my favorite line so far, Marlena to Kristen, "yes but we're not talking about the man in your....heart"
Yeah, it was a toss up between that and Victor's " . . .psycho of your dreams. . ." remark for the winner of the "Best Line of the Day."

blueskies
Member Avatar

Marlena stop the chit chat and shove that m-f-er in the computer already.

blueskies
Member Avatar

PALMommy
Nov 1 2013, 06:23 PM
blueskies
Yeah, it was a toss up between that and Victor's " . . .psycho of your dreams. . ." remark for the winner of the "Best Line of the Day."
aww, i missed it :( i bet that one was during the news break.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Jen, I'm sorry you had to find out this way but yes, Dan and JJ are having an affair.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Jennifer hates Teresa...and it's not because of JJ, either. IMO she's jealous of her.

I hate it with the fire of a thousand suns Dr. Sleaze is JJ's saviour now. :badmood:

Yessss! Kristen's world is about to crumble! :shithitfan:

I love Maggie & Victor...they need a storyline--not involving Maggie's egg baby darling Daniel.

Anne needs to step back, seriously. She's no match for Diva Marlena!

Edited by bellajewel, Nov 1 2013, 07:18 PM.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

blueskies
BAHAHAHAHAHA.. that was a great line and so well deserved!!!

blueskies
Member Avatar

PALMommy
Nov 1 2013, 06:23 PM
blueskies
:laugh: ha! okay i saw it; yes, Victor gets the line of the day. Marlena will have to take second.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

six
Nov 1 2013, 05:19 PM
Rosebud
Nov 1 2013, 04:57 PM
six
Nov 1 2013, 02:46 PM
i<3ddjmalways
Nov 1 2013, 02:38 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I think more people would disapprove of shelle if they hadn't dated for years and had a child together before everyone found out Belle was a Brady.

Just like Stephanie and Max seems to bother more people than Chelsea and Max or Brady and Kristen.

And I know Belle used to call Caroline grandma etc. but it can be easier to ignore the kind of nicknamy non legal familial bonds. Even Sami used to call Alice grandma, but that didn't stop lumi from getting together.
I don't remember Sami ever calling Alice Grandma. Anyway, it wasn't just that belle called Caroline and Shawn her grandparents, they treated her like their granddaughter. They took care of her ALL the time! And shawnD was around all the time with them. Caroline probably had a good legal case for custody if she had wanted to do that ;)

Then when they decided they just HAD to pair the children of Bope and J&M, even though Shawn D was a lot older, they desorased Shawn and made up some fake history where they told us those two shared a playpen. :rolleyes:
Sorry, I still don't see the big deal. I'm okay with the children of people who are "like family" dating. I'm just not okay with actual family members dating.

Also, it would bother me if the sorasing erased a part of Shawn or Belle's history, but it didn't so I'm fine with that, too.
It erased history, IMO... Like the fact that they shared the same grandparents. I'll never forget that episode where KS's Belle walked into the pub after being sorased and said to Caroline: Hi, Mrs. Brady! :soapbox:

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Nevermind
Edited by Rosebud, Nov 1 2013, 07:55 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply