Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, November 1st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 1 2013, 12:55 AM (10,565 Views)
mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

I'm sorry but nobody who has been burned by Nicole should ever trust her word. She has too many whoppers under her belt.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

phloe3

JJ badmouthing Teresa to Abby today made no sense. I guess he thought she was going to rat him out. Victor was the only sensible person today

SKBaldwin

phloe3
Nov 1 2013, 08:20 PM
JJ badmouthing Teresa to Abby today made no sense. I guess he thought she was going to rat him out. Victor was the only sensible person today
I agree with that first sentence. Then again, he was probably nervous about his secret coming out--which it will! :blulaugh:

phloe3

SK, but why did he have to badmouth her. She is always defending him. I wanted her to rat him out after that. I think she's still lying. Yesterday, she got up after everyone left and had a smirk

Kriss4

jb1183
Nov 1 2013, 12:42 PM
jewlmc
Nov 1 2013, 12:33 PM
Yes. Jennifer's never ending romantic crisis is so much more important than Theresa's problem or Kim(Kayla's effing sister) being comforted and talked to.
It's infuriating how much Hope and Kayla coddle and enable her by treating her problems like the center of the universe.
You know what I find terrible?

That Jennifer is treated as though she's such an important character that everything has to revolve around her while Hope and Kayla are often ignored. I don't really know too much about how Hope feels about her OWN life at the moment, and I have no idea how Kayla is really doing. It wasn't all that long ago that Kayla was thrown back to one of her most painful life experiences. Is she okay? Does Jennifer ASK? Or is she so into her own problems that she's not gonna bother?

Bo's been gone a long time, and Hope is surely upset about it. Does Jennifer ASK how Hope feels? It might be an awkward subject for Hope and Kayla because Bo is Kayla's brother, but Jennifer might provide some comfort if she'd only step outside her own problems for awhile and think about somebody else's.

Jennifer's certainly comfortable railing against Theresa. Normally, I would understand it because I know Theresa's been difficult and hasn't been at all kind. Kayla and Hope know that. But Theresa also just ODed, and you'd think Jen would hold her tongue, and realize that no matter what Theresa's faults are, Hope and Kayla would be concerned about their niece. She could hold off on her complaints for a little while and offer back the comfort and support she's getting from them.

What kind of friend is she, to put them in such an awkward position right now, given everything that's happened?

I haven't seen the scenes. I just got home...but I sure would like to see something other than Jennifer's drama for awhile.
Edited by Kriss4, Nov 2 2013, 09:31 AM.

SKBaldwin

phloe3
Nov 1 2013, 08:55 PM
SK, but why did he have to badmouth her. She is always defending him. I wanted her to rat him out after that. I think she's still lying. Yesterday, she got up after everyone left and had a smirk
I know, right? And after he made love to her?

phloe3

SK, it really aggravated me. I thought today would play out like she would bother me. I guess it's to make Abigail think he's done with Teresa so he's not connected to the overdose. I noticed Teresa told Daniel she forgot a week and Eric she forgot a day

naptown
Member Avatar

OliveAnn
Nov 1 2013, 05:07 PM
Sariah
Nov 1 2013, 03:33 PM
Sable Colby
Nov 1 2013, 01:20 PM
PALMommy
Nov 1 2013, 01:12 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepI don't like it when Brady calls Victor by his name instead of "Grandpa."Maybe we should start a thread called "Soap Opera Problems"????
Please start that thread! It should also include, "inability to close and/or lock doors."
Zero peripheral vision and selective deafness.

And the biggest problem of them all: being too stingy (or turned on) to buy and use a condom, which is immediately followed by a pregnancy with a child of dubious paternity.
I would also add to "Soap Opera Problems" every time you sleep with two men within a couple weeks, you're guaranteed to get pregnant. Also, any time a pregnant woman goes near a staircase, she's guaranteed to fall down it and miscarry, especially if she's arguing with someone.

Sweet and Salty

metitle
Nov 1 2013, 12:09 PM
crap, Marlena drop the flash drive.
Of all the...... :shame:

Pookie
Member Avatar

phloe3
Nov 1 2013, 08:55 PM
They're BOTH trying to cover their asses. Theresa by feigning amnesia and JJ by distancing himself from Theresa and drugs. The fact is, they would BOTH be up shits creek if the truth about what happened that night came out. Theresa has no idea what JJ has or will say, so she's looking out for #1. Same with JJ.

phloe3

Teresa isn't ratting JJ out when she could have. She may be looking out for herself, but she's looking out for him too. She so could have said JJ was there when I overdosed. Hope would have wondered how she got the drugs. It's fine if he is going to lie and let Daniel take the fall, but there is no reason to badmouth her to Abigail

Sweet and Salty

LonePirate
Nov 1 2013, 12:20 PM
lysie
Nov 1 2013, 12:16 PM
Are there other people that work in that hospital who do like Anne?
Anne and I would be besties if I had to work University Hospital with those people. The cliques in that workplace are insufferable.
You took the word right out of my mouth!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Awe Anne,you dish it out,but cannot take it back.

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

catching up on some scenes from today's show... why is everyone acting like Theresa is some random stranger that taniel just happened to save??... she's kim and shanes daughter everyone knows who they are, shes practically related to almost everyone in salem :fp2:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Jennifer,breaking news....THE WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND YOU.

Keith
Member Avatar

six
Nov 1 2013, 05:19 PM
Rosebud
Nov 1 2013, 04:57 PM
six
Nov 1 2013, 02:46 PM
i<3ddjmalways
Nov 1 2013, 02:38 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I think more people would disapprove of shelle if they hadn't dated for years and had a child together before everyone found out Belle was a Brady.

Just like Stephanie and Max seems to bother more people than Chelsea and Max or Brady and Kristen.

And I know Belle used to call Caroline grandma etc. but it can be easier to ignore the kind of nicknamy non legal familial bonds. Even Sami used to call Alice grandma, but that didn't stop lumi from getting together.
I don't remember Sami ever calling Alice Grandma. Anyway, it wasn't just that belle called Caroline and Shawn her grandparents, they treated her like their granddaughter. They took care of her ALL the time! And shawnD was around all the time with them. Caroline probably had a good legal case for custody if she had wanted to do that ;)

Then when they decided they just HAD to pair the children of Bope and J&M, even though Shawn D was a lot older, they desorased Shawn and made up some fake history where they told us those two shared a playpen. :rolleyes:
Sorry, I still don't see the big deal. I'm okay with the children of people who are "like family" dating. I'm just not okay with actual family members dating.

Also, it would bother me if the sorasing erased a part of Shawn or Belle's history, but it didn't so I'm fine with that, too.
GMAB. They are not "like family". The writers simply decided to pretend they weren't when they wanted to pair them. Shawn didn't call Marlena Aunt because his parents were close to Marlena. She was literally his aunt. Divorce doesn't stop aunt from being aunt. Shawn and Belle are a great example of two characters who never should have been paired based on history and story, but actor chemistry and producer demands made it happen anyway.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Keith
Nov 1 2013, 11:42 PM
six
Nov 1 2013, 05:19 PM
Rosebud
Nov 1 2013, 04:57 PM
six
Nov 1 2013, 02:46 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I don't remember Sami ever calling Alice Grandma. Anyway, it wasn't just that belle called Caroline and Shawn her grandparents, they treated her like their granddaughter. They took care of her ALL the time! And shawnD was around all the time with them. Caroline probably had a good legal case for custody if she had wanted to do that ;)

Then when they decided they just HAD to pair the children of Bope and J&M, even though Shawn D was a lot older, they desorased Shawn and made up some fake history where they told us those two shared a playpen. :rolleyes:
Sorry, I still don't see the big deal. I'm okay with the children of people who are "like family" dating. I'm just not okay with actual family members dating.

Also, it would bother me if the sorasing erased a part of Shawn or Belle's history, but it didn't so I'm fine with that, too.
GMAB. They are not "like family". The writers simply decided to pretend they weren't when they wanted to pair them. Shawn didn't call Marlena Aunt because his parents were close to Marlena. She was literally his aunt. Divorce doesn't stop aunt from being aunt. Shawn and Belle are a great example of two characters who never should have been paired based on history and story, but actor chemistry and producer demands made it happen anyway.
I disagree. Actor chemistry had nothing to do with it. :D

Pookie
Member Avatar

phloe3
Nov 1 2013, 11:05 PM
Teresa isn't ratting JJ out when she could have. She may be looking out for herself, but she's looking out for him too. She so could have said JJ was there when I overdosed. Hope would have wondered how she got the drugs. It's fine if he is going to lie and let Daniel take the fall, but there is no reason to badmouth her to Abigail
Telling ANYONE that JJ was there would open up a line of questioning that could implicate her enough to send back to LA and to jail.

Why was JJ with you?
Were you doing drugs together?
What drugs?
Who bought the drugs?
Who did you buy the drugs from?
You were doing drugs when you know one slip up could send you back to jail!?

It's too early to assume Theresa's motives for feigning amnesia have ANYTHING to do with protecting JJ.

jwsel
Member Avatar

DocandJohn4ever
Nov 1 2013, 11:28 PM
catching up on some scenes from today's show... why is everyone acting like Theresa is some random stranger that taniel just happened to save??... she's kim and shanes daughter everyone knows who they are, shes practically related to almost everyone in salem :fp2:
This. What I wouldn't have given for some line from Victor about Theresa. There is so much history between him and her parents; it would have been gold.

And why hasn't anyone reacted to Jennifer's pearl-clutching with, "Gee, isn't she Kim and Shane's daughter? I can't believe she's that bad." From the way Jennifer talks about her, you would think Theresa is an axe murderer. Meanwhile, Jennifer is besties with Kristen-freaking-DiMera.

Speaking of which, what did Theresa really do to earn Jennifer's hate so much? So she was a bad worker, snarked at Jen, and committed the horrible crime of telling Jennifer that she isn't mother of the year. But all of this "oh, Theresa has made my life a living hell" is so OTT. It really is like junior high mean-girl drama, but I'm losing track of who I am supposed to believe are the mean girls.

And ITA about Jennifer refusing to go to the wedding because Daniel might be there. Since I was thinking about Shane and Kim, it reminded me how they broke up just before being asked to be best man and maid of honor at RoJohn and Marlena's wedding. They kept their break-up secret so they wouldn't affect the bride's and groom's happiness. That's how adults act.

camera shy

DocandJohn4ever
Nov 1 2013, 11:28 PM
Brady acted like he never heard of her before......isn't that his cousin?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply