Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Sneak Peeks for the week of November 4th
Topic Started: Nov 1 2013, 03:44 PM (3,619 Views)
PALMommy
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Nov 1 2013, 04:51 PM
Supergirlx2
Nov 1 2013, 04:09 PM
Quote:

Posted Image
Cameron informs Abigail he's leaving town.
Posted Image
You just made my day with that clever GIF!!
Okay, sometimes I chuckle inside at the MANY clever gifs and comments y'all all make, but this one had me laugh out loud and if I'd been drinking a Coke, I know it would've spewed out my nose. . . Thanks for that! :blulaugh:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jaygal
Member Avatar

It's pretty much been said but, good grief the state of Sami.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Mitchapalooza
Nov 1 2013, 04:51 PM
Supergirlx2
Nov 1 2013, 04:09 PM
Quote:

Posted Image
Cameron informs Abigail he's leaving town.
Posted Image
You just made my day with that clever GIF!!
I can't take credit for the creation of the GIF, however, that song was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the pic & spoiler, & i knew i had to at least go see if a GIF existed. lol.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Mitchapalooza
Nov 1 2013, 04:54 PM
Is that a PLEATHER dress with red hooker stilettos?

Richard Bloore you deserve to be fired for this alone!
Don't forget about Sami's hair doing a nod to Kristen's TBD Club opening bird. lol.

Marlene

MissLola
Nov 1 2013, 03:47 PM
WHAT THE FUCK is Sami wearing at the wedding?????

You stole the words right out of my mouth.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Kristen and Sami both look like women who walk the streets.

spartan
Member Avatar

Yuck. That dress Sami is wearing would not be good anywhere, anytime. It's not flattering and ugly and the come-fuck-me shoes should be saved for EJ only. Just a horrible combo.

Well, Brady and EJ look handsome atleast.
Edited by spartan, Nov 1 2013, 05:34 PM.

waterlilly
Member Avatar

Ok I don't post much but, as much as I don't luuuuvvv Sami, AS has too cute of a figure to be wearing a garbage bag. An ill fitting one at that. Kristen looks like the mother of the groom, victor looks guilty as hell and are they looking up to heaven? I don't care if Cameron leaves, I just don't care
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pookie
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Nov 1 2013, 05:24 PM
Oh, even hookers be like "Dayum gurrrrl, you be lookin' WRATCHET."

Safensane

Hamilton
Nov 1 2013, 04:07 PM
MissLola
Nov 1 2013, 03:47 PM
WHAT THE FUCK is Sami wearing at the wedding?????
Flowers - check
Candles - check
Oh damn! Someone forgot to take out the trash.
Good Grief.... she & EJ must have gone a round or two before the wedding and she just couldn't find her matching black leather thigh high boots! Tacky, tacky, tacky!! :spank: :whip: :whistling:

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

I was really looking forward to this new wardrobe guy, but so far, I'm not impressed. Sami looks like she just got off her shift down at the local hooker corner. Whoever decided or thought that an outfit like that would be attractive on her was just bat shit crazy. It's certainly isn't in any way, shape or form appropriate for anyone's wedding... even Kristen's. And speaking of Kristen.. just NO to that dress.. she looks like she was with Sami at that corner. Those two outfits, coupled with what Abby and Gabi have been wearing lately, and Maggie's perpetual ruffles, don't give me much confidence in this wardrobe person.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Sami is the definition of Hot Mess in that rubber dress & F shoes.

blueskies
Member Avatar

i'm gonna have to disagree i think Kristen looks perfectly fine, but Sami i do totally agree, omg wth is that outfit!

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Pookie
Nov 1 2013, 06:33 PM
The Room Stops
Nov 1 2013, 05:24 PM
Oh, even hookers be like "Dayum gurrrrl, you be lookin' WRATCHET."
So true. I pressed send, and then I felt bad. Those street walkers are just trying to make a buck to save their children. Sami don't care about those, Kristen can't have those, and they're both either marrying rich or already swimming in bucks.

metitle
Member Avatar

Now here we are supposing to talk about the wedding and I opened the pictures and the first thing I say WTF is that dress?
Oh my goodness how can we talk about the wedding when Sami's dress takes away all the attention. What the hell is that dress made of? Is it space suit material? Oh my goodness, I cannot believe the Days wardrobe people thought that dress was suitable for Allison Sweeney. Its horrible!!!

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Nov 1 2013, 04:57 PM
Posted Image

So Marlena is going to project the video at the wedding....omg!
The fallout is going to be amaaaaaaazing. :popcorn:

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Posted Image

Oh yes. Victor purposely doesn't tell Marlena about Eric being on the video. Welcome back Mr. Kiriakis! :popcorn:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Nov 1 2013, 08:31 PM
Mitchapalooza
Posted Image

Oh yes. Victor purposely doesn't tell Marlena about Eric being on the video. Welcome back Mr. Kiriakis! :popcorn:
Is that why
Spoiler: click to toggle

metitle
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Nov 1 2013, 08:33 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Mitchapalooza
Posted Image

Is that why
:blulaugh:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

metitle
Nov 1 2013, 08:40 PM
Supergirlx2
Nov 1 2013, 08:33 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Mitchapalooza
Posted Image

Is that why
:blulaugh:
if it is, SMH! This should not be a surprise, or did she have delusions of who Victor is?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply