Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Sneak Peeks for the week of November 4th
Topic Started: Nov 1 2013, 03:44 PM (3,623 Views)
JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Safensane
Nov 1 2013, 06:57 PM
Hamilton
Nov 1 2013, 04:07 PM
MissLola
Nov 1 2013, 03:47 PM
WHAT THE FUCK is Sami wearing at the wedding?????
Flowers - check
Candles - check
Oh damn! Someone forgot to take out the trash.
Good Grief.... she & EJ must have gone a round or two before the wedding and she just couldn't find her matching black leather thigh high boots! Tacky, tacky, tacky!! :spank: :whip: :whistling:
Hey, you never know. ;) They did go one round before their engagement party. :D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Sami,Halloween is over.

It's like she just took a garbage bag and made it into a dress.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Double post.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Nov 1 2013, 11:37 PM.

outrageous
Member Avatar

That's quite possibly the worst outfit and hair that I ever saw on AS. Judging by the posts here, it's pretty much what people's reactions will be when watching this episode. Instead of the reveal, they'll all be in shock over Sami's outfit.

Brewster
Member Avatar

Oh Sami, can't even spin this one...

You look absurd in your lawn and leaf bag.

And those shoes? In a church? :facepalm:
Edited by Brewster, Nov 2 2013, 06:08 AM.

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Sami is ready to go clubbing!

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Aimikins
Nov 2 2013, 06:18 AM
Sami is ready to go clubbing!
Or hooking.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

^^^ I agree.

camera shy

I'm thinking Sami may have dressed that way on purpose because it's Kristen's wedding and she thinks of it as a freak show. But lord help her if she didn't.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Sami looks awful, WTH is she wearing? Awful!!!

Mirage75
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Nov 1 2013, 08:31 PM
Mitchapalooza
Nov 1 2013, 04:57 PM
Posted Image

So Marlena is going to project the video at the wedding....omg!
Oh yes. Victor purposely doesn't tell Marlena about Eric being on the video. Welcome back Mr. Kiriakis! :popcorn:
Go Victor!!! Please let this be the end of that awful partnership between him and Marlena. Love my sneaky Mr. Kiriakis.
Edited by Mirage75, Nov 2 2013, 08:36 AM.

lysie
Member Avatar

I don't really get Victor's angle here. I like the drama it provides for Marlena but who on earth is it benefitting for him not to tell her? This doesn't seem sneaky or underhanded or classic Kiriakis. It just seems silly.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Aliaron
Member Avatar

I agree. Its not like he hates Eric or feels like being malicious to Brady and Marlena. It really doesn't make sense. The people he is publicly shaming he really has no ill will towards.

blueskies
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 2 2013, 08:53 AM
I don't really get Victor's angle here. I like the drama it provides for Marlena but who on earth is it benefitting for him not to tell her? This doesn't seem sneaky or underhanded or classic Kiriakis. It just seems silly.
I can only presume he's worried Marlena may not expose Kristen if she knows who the man is. But even that sounds ridiculous b/c obviously Marlena would believe Kristen did something to Eric & I would presume Victor would believe the same thing.

camera shy

blueskies
Nov 2 2013, 10:20 AM
lysie
Nov 2 2013, 08:53 AM
I can only presume he's worried Marlena may not expose Kristen if she knows who the man is. But even that sounds ridiculous b/c obviously Marlena would believe Kristen did something to Eric & I would presume Victor would believe the same thing.
So I guess Victor just assumed that Marlena wouldn't watch too much of the video.....just enough to get gist of it. :D

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Nov 1 2013, 10:38 PM
metitle
Nov 1 2013, 08:40 PM
Supergirlx2
Nov 1 2013, 08:33 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Nov 1 2013, 08:31 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepPosted Image
Is that why
Spoiler: click to toggle
:blulaugh:
if it is, SMH! This should not be a surprise, or did she have delusions of who Victor is?
Seriously... At least Marlena seems to remember that Victor is, in the end, a bad guy. He does what he wants and has to to get the things he wants. Period. And he doesn't apologize for it. Marlena knows, she was there, she was in the middle of one of those situations he set in motion.

elci525
Member Avatar

camera shy
Nov 2 2013, 08:29 AM
I'm thinking Sami may have dressed that way on purpose because it's Kristen's wedding and she thinks of it as a freak show. But lord help her if she didn't.
maybe, but I am just gonna say nah. There's dressing badly or freak show-like.....and then there's that outfit. If nothing else, it's so immensely unflattering on AS that I cannot understand how that crime of fashion was ever allowed. And is that bump-it or bird's nest hair to boot? smh. there are no words.
Edited by elci525, Nov 2 2013, 04:40 PM.

outrageous
Member Avatar

I don't think AS has a good taste in clothes. She's always dressed in tight clothing that's very often unflattering, even though she's got an awesome body. I actually think I saw her wearing this outfit or somehing very similar, and this hairstyle at a past event outside of the show. Sadly, it could be a personal taste.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Pookie
Nov 1 2013, 04:37 PM
Supergirlx2
Nov 1 2013, 04:05 PM
tomsawyer
Nov 1 2013, 03:51 PM
Looks like Hope did indeed make it to the wedding. lol.

Who are the other people? Did Ej and Stefano send out a mandatory attendance memo to all of the staff at DiMera Enterprises?
Maybe those are Titan employees - doesn't Brady work for Titan?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

outrageous
Nov 2 2013, 05:22 PM
I don't think AS has a good taste in clothes. She's always dressed in tight clothing that's very often unflattering, even though she's got an awesome body. I actually think I saw her wearing this outfit or somehing very similar, and this hairstyle at a past event outside of the show. Sadly, it could be a personal taste.
I think you must be right. lol Maybe she should hire a stylist. But then again, if she doesn't think she needs one... Or maybe she has one, but he or she's to chicken shit to tell her the truth...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply