Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for the week of November 4th
Topic Started: Nov 1 2013, 04:49 PM (5,025 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/weekly-preview-110413/n42571

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

While I think it could have been better (where's Kristen pulling out her glock?!), I admit I watched it 5 times already. I'm so ready for this wedding. :popcorn:

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I already know I need YOU TUBE!!

Help a Canadian out!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

If it's not an ornate headress, it's not an adequate wedding accessory. Take that headband off.

jam6242
Member Avatar

I see Brady is remaining stupid until the bitter end!

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

jam6242
Nov 1 2013, 04:59 PM
Pretty much what we thought - he'd assume at first that Eric slept with her consensually. But we'd miss out on some good drama if he didn't so I'm all good with dumb Brady.

Graceland
Member Avatar

No doubt that's a daydream sequence.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Mitchapalooza
Nov 1 2013, 04:57 PM

Help a Canadian out!
I'm surprised you can't see it. I can, & we're on the same side of the border.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Graceland
Nov 1 2013, 05:10 PM
No doubt that's a daydream sequence.
Huh? No, it's the real deal.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

lysie
Nov 1 2013, 04:58 PM
If it's not an ornate headress, it's not an adequate wedding accessory. Take that headband off.
I think she's going for a Grecian goddess look, but I agree on the headband. :-/

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

I just paused at :02 and ... Victor's grumpy face in the background. SERIOUSLY. HOW DOES JOHN ANISTON NOT WIN ALL THE AWARDS? FOR HIS FACE?

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

I'm HERE for Marlena in bright and bloody red, like the freaking goddess she is!
Edited by The Room Stops, Nov 1 2013, 05:17 PM.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Now I am a Marlena fan... but seriously, if the people of Salem don't berate her (and Victor) for doing that then there is something seriously wrong! I know that technically it's not her fault... but she is so focused on bringing Kristen down, she didn't even stop to think or view it, before throwing that video up there??? :blink:

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Tammy
Nov 1 2013, 05:18 PM
Now I am a Marlena fan... but seriously, if the people of Salem don't berate her (and Victor) for doing that then there is something seriously wrong! I know that technically it's not her fault... but she is so focused on bringing Kristen down, she didn't even stop to think or view it, before throwing that video up there??? :blink:
I totally agree, if it plays out like it seems now. But it also says that Victor does it on purpose, he knows. Marlena thinks it's a stranger and knows that Brady has been told and doesn't believe her or anyone else. So showing him that she's telling the truth is really what she's after.

I'm just not for the playing it up on a screen. Marlena would storm in and disrupt the wedding and then show it on a computer connected to a projector, but not the way it seems.

That said, part of me feels like Brady deserves the cold hard shower of seeing what he's looked past, ignored and yelled at people for. Eric doesn't deserve to be humiliated, and I'm assuming Marlena will tear Victor a new one for letting her do that.
Edited by The Room Stops, Nov 1 2013, 05:25 PM.

paul89

Mitchapalooza
Nov 1 2013, 04:57 PM

Help a Canadian out!

im able to see it :) im in montreal canada

blueskies
Member Avatar

i'm not a big fan of the headband, but that is definitely the best wedding dress Days has had in a long time! no more cocktail dresses thank you Richard Bloore.

my only issue is with Brady. Why the heck would he presume it was consensual?? Yes, admittedly it LOOKS consensual, but it's freaking Eric.

blueskies
Member Avatar

i just realized after re-watching, Marlena's just sitting there in the pew while Eric is walking towards Kristen. It looks like she's not reacting...it's weird....

Also saw Victor and Jen, so there will be some people there! But alas 3/4's appear to be extras, lol. It's okay, I like it when they fill in with people.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

OMG, hilarious!!!

Who are all those people (again)??? LMAO! :blulaugh:

Rosebud
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Nov 1 2013, 05:02 PM
jam6242
Nov 1 2013, 04:59 PM
Pretty much what we thought - he'd assume at first that Eric slept with her consensually. But we'd miss out on some good drama if he didn't so I'm all good with dumb Brady.
Yep, he's the perfect idiot in this scenario! .

Tammy
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Nov 1 2013, 05:24 PM
Tammy
Nov 1 2013, 05:18 PM
I totally agree, if it plays out like it seems now. But it also says that Victor does it on purpose, he knows. Marlena thinks it's a stranger and knows that Brady has been told and doesn't believe her or anyone else. So showing him that she's telling the truth is really what she's after.

I'm just not for the playing it up on a screen. Marlena would storm in and disrupt the wedding and then show it on a computer connected to a projector, but not the way it seems.

That said, part of me feels like Brady deserves the cold hard shower of seeing what he's looked past, ignored and yelled at people for. Eric doesn't deserve to be humiliated, and I'm assuming Marlena will tear Victor a new one for letting her do that.
I agree that Brady is a total tool. ;) However it's just hard for me to picture Marlena humiliating anyone like that! Granted she didn't know it was Eric on that video with Kristen. But she knew that whatever it was, was going to destroy and humiliate Brady in some way, shape or form. I just can fathom her doing something like that!

Marlena is going to have all her kids pissed at her... again lol.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply