Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for the week of November 4th
Topic Started: Nov 1 2013, 04:49 PM (5,136 Views)
Rosebud
Member Avatar

blueskies
Nov 1 2013, 05:56 PM
i'm not a big fan of the headband, but that is definitely the best wedding dress Days has had in a long time! no more cocktail dresses thank you Richard Bloore.

my only issue is with Brady. Why the heck would he presume it was consensual?? Yes, admittedly it LOOKS consensual, but it's freaking Eric.
Brady's a stupid hothead who thinks Kristen is a Girl Scout.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Nov 1 2013, 05:24 PM
Tammy
Nov 1 2013, 05:18 PM
Now I am a Marlena fan... but seriously, if the people of Salem don't berate her (and Victor) for doing that then there is something seriously wrong! I know that technically it's not her fault... but she is so focused on bringing Kristen down, she didn't even stop to think or view it, before throwing that video up there??? :blink:
I totally agree, if it plays out like it seems now. But it also says that Victor does it on purpose, he knows. Marlena thinks it's a stranger and knows that Brady has been told and doesn't believe her or anyone else. So showing him that she's telling the truth is really what she's after.

I'm just not for the playing it up on a screen. Marlena would storm in and disrupt the wedding and then show it on a computer connected to a projector, but not the way it seems.

That said, part of me feels like Brady deserves the cold hard shower of seeing what he's looked past, ignored and yelled at people for. Eric doesn't deserve to be humiliated, and I'm assuming Marlena will tear Victor a new one for letting her do that.
In the end it is all entirely Kristen's fault.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

blueskies
Nov 1 2013, 06:00 PM
i just realized after re-watching, Marlena's just sitting there in the pew while Eric is walking towards Kristen. It looks like she's not reacting...it's weird....

Also saw Victor and Jen, so there will be some people there! But alas 3/4's appear to be extras, lol. It's okay, I like it when they fill in with people.
It's hilarious to me that all of the people behind the Kristen close up reaction shot are extras! Whoever they are they are as horrified as Kristen :blulaugh:

DJsMommy
Member Avatar

:rockon: CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS!!!!! Finally something to look forward to on this show! :rockon:

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Tammy
Nov 1 2013, 06:14 PM
The Room Stops
Nov 1 2013, 05:24 PM
Tammy
Nov 1 2013, 05:18 PM
Now I am a Marlena fan... but seriously, if the people of Salem don't berate her (and Victor) for doing that then there is something seriously wrong! I know that technically it's not her fault... but she is so focused on bringing Kristen down, she didn't even stop to think or view it, before throwing that video up there??? :blink:
I totally agree, if it plays out like it seems now. But it also says that Victor does it on purpose, he knows. Marlena thinks it's a stranger and knows that Brady has been told and doesn't believe her or anyone else. So showing him that she's telling the truth is really what she's after.

I'm just not for the playing it up on a screen. Marlena would storm in and disrupt the wedding and then show it on a computer connected to a projector, but not the way it seems.

That said, part of me feels like Brady deserves the cold hard shower of seeing what he's looked past, ignored and yelled at people for. Eric doesn't deserve to be humiliated, and I'm assuming Marlena will tear Victor a new one for letting her do that.
I agree that Brady is a total tool. ;) However it's just hard for me to picture Marlena humiliating anyone like that! Granted she didn't know it was Eric on that video with Kristen. But she knew that whatever it was, was going to destroy and humiliate Brady in some way, shape or form. I just can fathom her doing something like that!

Marlena is going to have all her kids pissed at her... again lol.
Well, see, if she hadn't already told Brady (which is the idea one got from the scene yesterday with Kristen saying Brady believed only HER) about it... I'd sympathize with him. But at some point, you just have to get the message across whatever way you can, when your son is not only deaf, but blind and stupid. It's a terrible combo platter. He's only got purdy left. Which he is.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Nov 1 2013, 04:57 PM
I already know I need YOU TUBE!!

Help a Canadian out!

Pookie
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Nov 1 2013, 06:10 PM
OMG, hilarious!!!

Who are all those people (again)??? LMAO! :blulaugh:
DiMera employees getting time and a half for attending the wedding.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Nov 1 2013, 06:22 PM
blueskies
i just realized after re-watching, Marlena's just sitting there in the pew while Eric is walking towards Kristen. It looks like she's not reacting...it's weird....

Also saw Victor and Jen, so there will be some people there! But alas 3/4's appear to be extras, lol. It's okay, I like it when they fill in with people.
It's hilarious to me that all of the people behind the Kristen close up reaction shot are extras! Whoever they are they are as horrified as Kristen :blulaugh:
I would have thought, at least for that particular scene, they would have had some recognizable characters behind Kristen. Wish they would have had Victor and Maggie in that spot. :popcorn:

metitle
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Nov 1 2013, 06:10 PM
OMG, hilarious!!!

Who are all those people (again)??? LMAO! :blulaugh:
paid guests! That's who they are. Why else would anyone show up at a wedding where the bride pissed on everyone?
Anyway, Days reps might be right, Kirsten is going out with a bang.
And Brady will remain stupid. Even Elmer Fud is looking smarter than him.
Edited by metitle, Nov 1 2013, 07:28 PM.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Nov 1 2013, 07:20 PM
Rosebud
Nov 1 2013, 06:22 PM
blueskies

I would have thought, at least for that particular scene, they would have had some recognizable characters behind Kristen. Wish they would have had Victor and Maggie in that spot. :popcorn:
LOL exactly! Unless the director's objective was to keep the focus on Kristen -- too bad I think you get the opposite effect, which is laughing at all those people you have no clue who they are! :blulaugh:

Sable Colby
Member Avatar

Ugh. Kristen's headband really is awful. I can't decide if the look she's going for is disco or "princess from The Neverending Story."

Ocean

Even they show proof to brady he's still dumb hothead crocodile. I love brady but the way writers screwed his head with his former step mom kristen i can't stand to watch him to behave like stupid and blind.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Oh Brady, you asshole. Wait until you hear the circumstances of her and Father Eric's romp. WTH is up with Kristen's headband? Does she have an aerobics class after the ceremony?

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

I'm just glad this is the beginning of the end of Bristen. :yahoo:

metitle
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Nov 1 2013, 07:58 PM
Oh Brady, you asshole. Wait until you hear the circumstances of her and Father Eric's romp. WTH is up with Kristen's headband? Does she have an aerobics class after the ceremony?
really hate to throw this out there, but you know who is going to let Brady understand that Eric did not willingly do the deed with Kirsten.
well are you ready................................
Its Dr. Perfect Dan.

He is going to tell everyone that Eric was poisoned and Dr. Dan will suddenly have a halo over his head once again while the church choir will begin singing immediately.

So here he is playing another major role. two weeks ago he saved Chad. This weeks he saved Theresa and JJ and today he is was there for Nicole.
The man should be wearing a permanent halo.
Edited by metitle, Nov 1 2013, 08:09 PM.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

metitle
Nov 1 2013, 08:07 PM
JDeveraux_91
really hate to throw this out there, but you know who is going to let Brady understand that Eric did not willingly do the deed with Kirsten.
Its Dr. Perfect Dan.

He is going to tell everyone that Eric was poisoned and Dr. Dan will suddenly have a halo over his head once again while the church choir will begin singing immediately.

So here he is playing another major role. two weeks ago he saved Chad. This weeks he saved Theresa and JJ and today he is was there for Nicole.
Oh of course Saint Daniel the Divine will the one to make Brady understand. Heaven forbid that he not be in EVERY SINGLE storyline!

Rosebud
Member Avatar

metitle
JDeveraux_91
Its Dr. Perfect Dan.

Oh lord no! :headbang:

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

metitle
JDeveraux_91
Its Dr. Perfect Dan.

Except Daniel has zero proof that Eric was poisoned. ALL of his tests came back clean. That and I don't see Daniel anywhere in the preview. According to spoilers he's with Nicole during the wedding.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Nov 1 2013, 08:43 PM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Oh Brady...I know how it looks on the video...but he's a priest you fucking douche bag! I miss the days when Brady had a brain.... :shame:

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I think her dress is hideous.

Brady punches Eric,really,Brady really has,no brains left does he?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply