Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for the week of November 4th
Topic Started: Nov 1 2013, 04:49 PM (5,073 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Brady's mama needs to fly down from heaven and bitchslap him.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

If I lived in Salem, I would crash every church wedding which Eric officiates as he is now 0 for 2 and this second one looks to be as entertaining and as outrageous as the first one back in January. A sex video featuring the bride to be and the priest sanctioning the ceremony, you say? I'm definitely there for that salaciousness!

Days can screw up the simplest of things but the show definitely knows how to throw a wedding like no other show can. The other soaps should pay attention when two people are headed to the altar in Salem.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Nov 1 2013, 09:12 PM
If I lived in Salem, I would crash every church wedding which Eric officiates as he is now 0 for 2 and this second one looks to be as entertaining and as outrageous as the first one back in January. A sex video featuring the bride to be and the priest sanctioning the ceremony, you say? I'm definitely there for that salaciousness!

Days can screw up the simplest of things but the show definitely knows how to throw a wedding like no other show can. The other soaps should pay attention when two people are headed to the altar in Salem.
:laugh:

so THAT'S why all those random people are there!

metitle
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Nov 1 2013, 08:38 PM
metitle
Nov 1 2013, 08:07 PM
JDeveraux_91
Nov 1 2013, 07:58 PM
Oh Brady, you asshole. Wait until you hear the circumstances of her and Father Eric's romp. WTH is up with Kristen's headband? Does she have an aerobics class after the ceremony?
really hate to throw this out there, but you know who is going to let Brady understand that Eric did not willingly do the deed with Kirsten.
well are you ready................................
Its Dr. Perfect Dan.

He is going to tell everyone that Eric was poisoned and Dr. Dan will suddenly have a halo over his head once again while the church choir will begin singing immediately.

So here he is playing another major role. two weeks ago he saved Chad. This weeks he saved Theresa and JJ and today he is was there for Nicole.
The man should be wearing a permanent halo.
Except Daniel has zero proof that Eric was poisoned. ALL of his tests came back clean. That and I don't see Daniel anywhere in the preview. According to spoilers he's with Nicole during the wedding.
he is not in the spoilers and he is not in the previews either but that doesn't stop Days people from inserting him into everything.
Dr Douche is everywhere. :facepalm:

am103
Member Avatar

I need there to be not so many extras for these events. I can think of at least five other people off of the top of my head who could be at that wedding that I didn't see. Hello? Victor and Vivian's 2010 wedding? Now THAT was fun.

That said, I am SO looking forward to the drama that is going to come from this!

outrageous
Member Avatar

I like the handband... Looks awesome, can't wait!!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Kritter,it's 2013,not the 80's,lose the headband or is she gonna go the gym afterwards,she may need a workout to prepare for how fast she'll have to run out of town with everyone wanting to kick her ass.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

somuchwhatever
Member Avatar
Brotherly Love

JDeveraux_91
Nov 1 2013, 07:58 PM
Oh Brady, you asshole. Wait until you hear the circumstances of her and Father Eric's romp. WTH is up with Kristen's headband? Does she have an aerobics class after the ceremony?

Posted Image
Edited by somuchwhatever, Nov 2 2013, 12:31 AM.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Poor Eric and Brady you big dumbo, it's your fiance that you need to take you anger out on, not you priest brother.

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

I admit- I watched it three times. I'm excited to see this happen! It's too long to wait!!

Yoryla
Member Avatar

This. promo. looks. AMAZING!!!!

Oh my God! I was thinking they would just say it's going to be a big event but then only have like five people there, but NO, they weren't lying, this looks like a MAJOR event! The Wedding of the season!!! Wow!

Kristen looks amazing! Oh how I SO wanted her to have her happy ending!!! Oh well, I'm going to enjoy the drama, I'm sure there's going to be a lot of fireworks and some GREAT acting by all parties!

WOHOOOO!

:cheer:
Edited by Yoryla, Nov 2 2013, 04:05 AM.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

blueskies
Nov 1 2013, 05:56 PM
i'm not a big fan of the headband, but that is definitely the best wedding dress Days has had in a long time! no more cocktail dresses thank you Richard Bloore.

my only issue is with Brady. Why the heck would he presume it was consensual?? Yes, admittedly it LOOKS consensual, but it's freaking Eric.
Well, when you suddenly see your future wife and another man going at it, you don't really stop and think about whether it was consensual, especially when it certainly looks like it is.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Nov 1 2013, 06:17 PM
The Room Stops
Nov 1 2013, 05:24 PM
Tammy
Nov 1 2013, 05:18 PM
Now I am a Marlena fan... but seriously, if the people of Salem don't berate her (and Victor) for doing that then there is something seriously wrong! I know that technically it's not her fault... but she is so focused on bringing Kristen down, she didn't even stop to think or view it, before throwing that video up there??? :blink:
I totally agree, if it plays out like it seems now. But it also says that Victor does it on purpose, he knows. Marlena thinks it's a stranger and knows that Brady has been told and doesn't believe her or anyone else. So showing him that she's telling the truth is really what she's after.

I'm just not for the playing it up on a screen. Marlena would storm in and disrupt the wedding and then show it on a computer connected to a projector, but not the way it seems.

That said, part of me feels like Brady deserves the cold hard shower of seeing what he's looked past, ignored and yelled at people for. Eric doesn't deserve to be humiliated, and I'm assuming Marlena will tear Victor a new one for letting her do that.
In the end it is all entirely Kristen's fault.
Ummm. No.

Showing that flashdrive for all the world to see and humiliating her family is entirely on Marlena, and Victor.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Yeah, Kristen sabotaged her own happy ending (with the help of the writers).

camera shy

Marlena should have called Nicole and told her to be at the wedding so that she wouldn't miss the fireworks. ANd Jennifer should be there too to finally see the truth about her best friend.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Finally this stupid story will end. I just hope we this is the end of those damn flashbacks by Father Bore too. Ugh No Justin? :(
Edited by Mirage75, Nov 2 2013, 08:40 AM.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Jennifer is there. She's standing with Hope.

camera shy

gailwinters
Nov 2 2013, 08:30 AM
Jennifer is there. She's standing with Hope.
Thanks. I read posters saying she wasn't going to come because she was afraid of running into Daniel.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

That. Was. Awful.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Decent promo but I still prefer these:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply