Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for the week of November 4th
Topic Started: Nov 1 2013, 04:49 PM (4,999 Views)
i<3ddjmalways
Member Avatar
What a beautiful couple!

Yoryla
Nov 2 2013, 04:12 AM
Rosebud
Nov 1 2013, 06:17 PM
The Room Stops
Nov 1 2013, 05:24 PM
Tammy
Nov 1 2013, 05:18 PM
Now I am a Marlena fan... but seriously, if the people of Salem don't berate her (and Victor) for doing that then there is something seriously wrong! I know that technically it's not her fault... but she is so focused on bringing Kristen down, she didn't even stop to think or view it, before throwing that video up there??? :blink:
I totally agree, if it plays out like it seems now. But it also says that Victor does it on purpose, he knows. Marlena thinks it's a stranger and knows that Brady has been told and doesn't believe her or anyone else. So showing him that she's telling the truth is really what she's after.

I'm just not for the playing it up on a screen. Marlena would storm in and disrupt the wedding and then show it on a computer connected to a projector, but not the way it seems.

That said, part of me feels like Brady deserves the cold hard shower of seeing what he's looked past, ignored and yelled at people for. Eric doesn't deserve to be humiliated, and I'm assuming Marlena will tear Victor a new one for letting her do that.
In the end it is all entirely Kristen's fault.
Ummm. No.

Showing that flashdrive for all the world to see and humiliating her family is entirely on Marlena, and Victor.
How do you figure that? Kristen set it all in motion by drugging and raping a priest! So it is Kristen's fault. She brought it on herself and has to face the consequences of her actions. I know you love Kristen, but come on! She committed a sin AND a crime and should go to prison! I don't care what her reasons were, you just don't do that! :OhMy: :toetap:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Snowing Fan
Nov 1 2013, 08:59 PM
Brady's mama needs to fly down from heaven and bitchslap him.
His mama's sitting in the first pew, probably itching to slap him silly already. Marlena's long overdue a slap or forty.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Rosebud
The Room Stops
Tammy
Now I am a Marlena fan... but seriously, if the people of Salem don't berate her (and Victor) for doing that then there is something seriously wrong! I know that technically it's not her fault... but she is so focused on bringing Kristen down, she didn't even stop to think or view it, before throwing that video up there??? :blink:
I totally agree, if it plays out like it seems now. But it also says that Victor does it on purpose, he knows. Marlena thinks it's a stranger and knows that Brady has been told and doesn't believe her or anyone else. So showing him that she's telling the truth is really what she's after.

I'm just not for the playing it up on a screen. Marlena would storm in and disrupt the wedding and then show it on a computer connected to a projector, but not the way it seems.

That said, part of me feels like Brady deserves the cold hard shower of seeing what he's looked past, ignored and yelled at people for. Eric doesn't deserve to be humiliated, and I'm assuming Marlena will tear Victor a new one for letting her do that.
Ummm. No.

Showing that flashdrive for all the world to see and humiliating her family is entirely on Marlena, and Victor.
Not when she doesn't know what's actually on it. To her, it's a stranger. And Victor doesn't care.
Edited by The Room Stops, Nov 2 2013, 03:19 PM.

Keith
Member Avatar

Have extras. But good God, why are they in the front row?

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

I think this is the first time we've seen Brady in a tux since EM took over the role. And I have nothing to add to the already posted comments about Sami and Kristen's attire, but damn if Sami's isn't just a whole bag of WTFery.

And while it's already been said, on what planet would Brady ever think his priest stepbrother would have sex willingly with Kristen? I'm totally #TeamEric in the upcoming fight. He's the biggest victim in all of this.

outrageous
Member Avatar

If Marlena saw the whole video, saw what Kristen did to Eric and then showed it to the world, she's a heartless bitch. No mother should humiliate her son like that in public, especially when he's a priest. And Kristen will pay. If she doesn't go to jail, she'll end up losing everything dear and exiled from Salem again.
Edited by outrageous, Nov 2 2013, 05:17 PM.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

outrageous
Nov 2 2013, 04:28 PM
If Marlena saw the whole video, saw what Kristen did to Eric and then showed it to the world, she's a heartless bitch. No mother should humiliate her son like that in public, especially when he's a priest. And Kristen will pay. If she doesn't go to jail, she'll end up losing everything dear and exiled from Salem again.
We already know for a fact that Victor doesn't share that part with her, don't we? Not surprising, since Victor doesn't really have a relationship with Eric, and he just wants Kristen outed. If Marlena knew the situation, she wouldn't show it. Even to out Kristen.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Snowing Fan
Nov 1 2013, 08:59 PM
Brady's mama needs to fly down from heaven and bitchslap him.
She needs to take him back with her ;)

JoeBucs32

I writers really missed the boat by not have Julie at this wedding fiasco! Think of her comments and facial expressions!!!!

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
Nov 2 2013, 12:50 AM
Poor Eric and Brady you big dumbo, it's your fiance that you need to take you anger out on, not you priest brother.
Does brainless Brady actually think Eric seduced or raped Kristen? :blulaugh:

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Nov 2 2013, 04:04 AM
This. promo. looks. AMAZING!!!!

Oh my God! I was thinking they would just say it's going to be a big event but then only have like five people there, but NO, they weren't lying, this looks like a MAJOR event! The Wedding of the season!!! Wow!

I think it could have still been a big event with just the main players there. You don't need a bunch of strangers gasping and standing around to create an exciting atmosphere. It can almost be a distraction. Either way though it should be fun.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Rosebud
The Room Stops
Tammy

Ummm. No.

Do we know that Marlena is involved with showing the video? And even if so, she can't know it was Eric on the video. I guess we'll have to wait and see how it goes down. That said it still all goes back to Kristen and the fact that SHE raped Marlena's son, and in the end nobody will hold any of this against Marlena. She's a victim of Kristen as well. After all, Kristen raped Eric to get revenge on Marlena.
Spoiler: click to toggle
Edited by Rosebud, Nov 2 2013, 06:44 PM.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

i<3ddjmalways
Nov 2 2013, 02:43 PM
Yoryla
Rosebud
The Room Stops

Quoting limited to 4 levels deeptechnicallyif it plays out like it seems now. But it also says that Victor does it on purpose, he knows. Marlena thinks it's a stranger and knows that Brady has been told and doesn't believe her or anyone else. So showing him that she's telling the truth is really what she's after.

Ummm. No.

How do you figure that? Kristen set it all in motion by drugging and raping a priest! So it is Kristen's fault. She brought it on herself and has to face the consequences of her actions. I know you love Kristen, but come on! She committed a sin AND a crime and should go to prison! I don't care what her reasons were, you just don't do that! :OhMy: :toetap:
Not true at all. Showing the video to half of Salem is not on Kristen. She had her chance but she didn't use it because she got Brady back. And she wasn't going to do it either anymore. This is on Victor and/or Marlena. (I don't follow long-term spoilers, so I don't know about that, I like to not know everything in advance)

Now, because of Marlena and/or Victor everybody will know about it, not meaning the people who know Eric, but all of Salem, his parishners? How do you think they will feel about "Father Eric" from now on? As far as they know there could still be several parrishners who don't even recognize the concept of a female raping a male, and won't believe it, and will just assume it's a cover-up of Eric's transgressions. Had Marlena, or Victor, or anyone, don't really care, showed it to Eric personally, ALONE, would have been the way to go about it.

And about this "sin, going to prison" stuff, GMAB! And why is it then that there are other rapists, multiple killers, etc. running around town free as birds? That's just such a bunch of hypocrisy. The only reason Kristen is even leaving anyway is because ED left. Had she stayed, so would have Kristen, and she WOULD have been redeemed.
Edited by Yoryla, Nov 2 2013, 07:35 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

God, I hope they wouldn't be stupid enough to try to redeem her.

This isn't a spoiler safe board. You can talk about any spoiler anywhere.

i<3ddjmalways
Member Avatar
What a beautiful couple!

Yoryla
Nov 2 2013, 07:15 PM
i<3ddjmalways
Yoryla
Rosebud

Quoting limited to 4 levels deeptechnicallyif
Ummm. No.

Not true at all. Showing the video to half of Salem is not on Kristen. She had her chance but she didn't use it because she got Brady back. And she wasn't going to do it either anymore. This is on Victor and/or Marlena. (I don't follow long-term spoilers, so I don't know about that, not sure that should even be discussed here, as some might be trying to hold on some surprise.)

Now, because of Marlena and/or Victor everybody will know about it, not meaning the people who know Eric, but all of Salem, his parishners? How do you think they will feel about "Father Eric" from now on? As far as they know there could still be several parrishners who don't even recognize the concept of a female raping a male, and won't believe it, and will just assume it's a cover-up of Eric's transgressions. Had Marlena, or Victor, or anyone, don't really care, showed it to Eric personally, ALONE, would have been the way to go about it.

And about this "sin, going to prison" stuff, GMAB! And why is it then that there are other rapists, multiple killers, etc. running around town free as birds? That's just such a bunch of hypocrisy. The only reason Kristen is even leaving anyway is because ED left. Had she stayed, so would have Kristen, and she WOULD have been redeemed.
I disagree with you of course. But we don't even know if it's Marlena who aired the video, it may be Victor. Besides she may not even know it's Eric on the video. Marlena is just as much a victim of Kristen's as Eric is. You can't justify Kristen's actions. There is no excuse for what she did. Just because there are murderers and rapists running free doesn't mean they should be. They are criminals and should be punished for their actions, just as Kristen should be.
So Marlena should just be okay with Kristen drugging and raping her son? I don't think so! If someone did that to one of my children, I would kick their ass! We don't even know the whole story behind the video anyway. We need to stop pointing fingers and accusing people till we know the whole story. Just saying... :shrug:

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Nov 2 2013, 06:38 PM
Yoryla
Rosebud
The Room Stops

Quoting limited to 4 levels deeptechnicallyif it plays out like it seems now. But it also says that Victor does it on purpose, he knows. Marlena thinks it's a stranger and knows that Brady has been told and doesn't believe her or anyone else. So showing him that she's telling the truth is really what she's after.

Ummm. No.

Do we know that Marlena is involved with showing the video? And even if so, she can't know it was Eric on the video. I guess we'll have to wait and see how it goes down. That said it still all goes back to Kristen and the fact that SHE raped Marlena's son, and in the end nobody will hold any of this against Marlena. She's a victim of Kristen as well. After all, Kristen raped Eric to get revenge on Marlena.
Spoiler: click to toggle
I wrote an answer to this post, but it was removed, so please see what I wrote for j<3ddjmalways, because that applies here aswell.
Edited by Yoryla, Nov 2 2013, 07:51 PM.

outrageous
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Nov 2 2013, 05:57 PM
outrageous
We already know for a fact that Victor doesn't share that part with her, don't we? Not surprising, since Victor doesn't really have a relationship with Eric, and he just wants Kristen outed. If Marlena knew the situation, she wouldn't show it. Even to out Kristen.
Well he would have assumed that she watched the video like any normal person did. Who shows a video to the world without watching it first?

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

outrageous
Nov 2 2013, 08:12 PM
The Room Stops
Nov 2 2013, 05:57 PM
outrageous
Well he would have assumed that she watched the video like any normal person did. Who shows a video to the world without watching it first?
Would you watch a sex tape all the way through once you have proof of what you were after? I certainly wouldn't. Victor is the one that gets it to play, apparently (it doesn't work on Marlena's computer, so Victor has to fix it or whatever), and she knows it's Kristen and she's having sex with someone else, which is what she was after to prove. That's what she knows and she has the proof in her hands. Why on earth would she ever think it was Eric - her priest son, or even consider the idea that Kristen would be sick enough to rape her son?

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Nov 2 2013, 07:15 PM
i<3ddjmalways
Yoryla
Rosebud

Quoting limited to 4 levels deeptechnicallyif
Ummm. No.

Not true at all. Showing the video to half of Salem is not on Kristen. She had her chance but she didn't use it because she got Brady back. And she wasn't going to do it either anymore. This is on Victor and/or Marlena. (I don't follow long-term spoilers, so I don't know about that, I like to not know everything in advance)

Again, Victor doesn't care. And he doesn't know that Eric was raped by Kristen. And Marlena doesn't know that it's Eric. She knows that Kristen slept with someone else and then lied to Brady about it. She knows that Kristen has gone to lengths to keep that lie a secret. Which makes it valuable information. She also knows that it isn't enough to tell Brady, she has to show him. And Brady won't give her the time of day. She's tried to talk to him how many times and he won't let her get a word in edgewise. She can't just send it to him, Kristen'll explain it away as she's done so many times.

Kristen is NOT redeemed. She's raped two men now, and it would appear she's going to just get away with both of those acts. And Sami running around free doesn't mean she is redeemed either. She's still a pathetic excuse of a woman. Again, ones crimes being ignored doesn't automatically mean the others crimes should just be forgotten. It means both of their crimes should be dealt with.

Being exposed for the crimes you committed (by someone else) doesn't absolve you of the crimes because someone else is hurt in the process. Even if Marlena had known it was Eric and then shown it to Eric, Brady and Kristen, that doesn't mean Kristen didn't commit the crime of raping Eric, and shouldn't pay for it. She raped a man, that doesn't change. And she did so willingly and knowingly and PLANNED IT meticulously. Then rejoiced in her triumph of doing so.

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Kenny
Nov 2 2013, 02:41 PM
Decent promo but I still prefer these:

Ahhh....the Kristen I used to love . I got chills watching those promos!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply