Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TV Guide: Y&R's Nikki Reveals her Secret
Topic Started: Nov 2 2013, 06:26 AM (3,674 Views)
SnowAngel
Member Avatar

shark
Nov 7 2013, 08:52 AM
Dylan will end up being CEO of something of the other instead of the coffee shop. All he's done is construction work, went overseas, come back and bought a coffee shop , but , in soapland he will be running an international empire by the end of the week he's told he's a Newman. At least half breed Newman.
Ah, but he is not a Newman! Not one drop of Newman blood run through his veins.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Nov 7 2013, 08:52 AM
Dylan will end up being CEO of something of the other instead of the coffee shop. All he's done is construction work, went overseas, come back and bought a coffee shop , but , in soapland he will be running an international empire by the end of the week he's told he's a Newman. At least half breed Newman.
He's not a newman, victor is not his father and Nikki is a newman in name only.
At best, he's a half newman in name only, he has no newman blood.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Nikki's only Newman by injection. Dylan is a Reed/?

shark
Member Avatar

LOL

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Nov 7 2013, 11:04 AM
Nikki's only Newman by injection. Dylan is a Reed/?
Yes, Nikki's son is a Reed and whoever the father is.

shark
Member Avatar

Reed's father is that guy Cj, Tj whatever his name was that ran off got married to Mac and moved to Washington. he got custody of Reed. that tall blonde guy who in real life is Victoria's real life husband

shark
Member Avatar

Thad Luckenbill is Victoria's real life husband and his name on the show was J. T. Hellstorm.
he was the father of Reed Hellstorm
Edited by shark, Nov 7 2013, 03:56 PM.

Soapwatcher

Nikki's maiden name was Reed, that's why they named Victoria's son Reed, but Dylan is a Reed because Nikki hadn't been married her seven times yet. You're right he'll be a CEO of something before the year is over. Nikki will probably start a company just so he can be CEO.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Nov 7 2013, 03:52 PM
Reed's father is that guy Cj, Tj whatever his name was that ran off got married to Mac and moved to Washington. he got custody of Reed. that tall blonde guy who in real life is Victoria's real life husband.
Nikki's name before Victor is Nikki Reed, they named Victoria & JT's son Reed after Nikki.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Shark you had me confused. For a minute there I didn't know who I was talking about. :D

shark
Member Avatar

:shrug: with this show I stay in the state of confusion..to many his, hers , and ours. I bet Billy will bring home some more bundles too. Victurdia, needs to get him a vasectomy for xmas.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Nikki Newman is legendary and a diva of the super hero magnitude.

So for Dullan to be her son ... I literally have no words. :censored:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Soapwatcher
Nov 8 2013, 10:23 AM
Nikki's maiden name was Reed, that's why they named Victoria's son Reed, but Dylan is a Reed because Nikki hadn't been married her seven times yet. You're right he'll be a CEO of something before the year is over. Nikki will probably start a company just so he can be CEO.
If we want to be technical Dylan should be a WARD :teehee: since his father was the psycho rapist cult leader. Nikki can start a new cult and Dylan can head that up! I am soooo glad Chelsea is no longer propping his boring ass. Nikki can take over, spoon feed him and change his diaper or whatever she missed out on. Being her son will not solve the glaring problem of his complete lack of personality!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Renegade_Killerbee
Nov 8 2013, 12:10 PM
Nikki Newman is legendary and a diva of the super hero magnitude.

So for Dullan to be her son ... I literally have no words. :censored:
I'm still hoping there was a mistake somewhere and Stitch will turn out to be her son.
If I were nikki, I would figure out how to get Dylan's DNA and have a test run, making sure Sharon was nowhere around, of course. :D

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Nov 8 2013, 01:14 PM
Soapwatcher
Nov 8 2013, 10:23 AM
If we want to be technical Dylan should be a WARD :teehee: since his father was the psycho rapist cult leader. Nikki can start a new cult and Dylan can head that up! I am soooo glad Chelsea is no longer propping his boring ass. Nikki can take over, spoon feed him and change his diaper or whatever she missed out on. Being her son will not solve the glaring problem of his complete lack of personality!
I didn't know the cult leader's name, but, technically, the daddy's name wasn't on the birth certificate, so, Dylan is a reed, but, Dylan is a by-product of both of them. I'm sure Dylan will be thrilled to find out his dad is some charleton cult leader who knocked up a girl who turned out to be a hot shit stripper who married a bazillionaire and other assorted men.
Yep, that should pretty much put him over the edge. :popcorn:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Nov 8 2013, 11:28 AM
:shrug: with this show I stay in the state of confusion..to many his, hers , and ours. I bet Billy will bring home some more bundles too. Victurdia, needs to get him a vasectomy for xmas.
Almost everyone names their kids after themselves, Nick = Nikki, Victoria=Victor, Summer = phyliss Summers, Fenmore = lauren Fenmore, Reed= nikki Reed.
They evidently don't sell a baby names book in GC, and apparently the parents have zero in the imagination dept.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Nov 8 2013, 02:53 PM
shark
Nov 8 2013, 11:28 AM
Almost everyone names their kids after themselves, Nick = Nikki, Victoria=Victor, Summer = phyliss Summers, Fenmore = lauren Fenmore, Reed= nikki Reed.
They evidently don't sell a baby names book in GC, and apparently the parents have zero in the imagination dept.
:frustration: :flipoff: Except that we are STUCK with Terrence Connor for Chadam's baby. I cannot believe that shit!!!

shark
Member Avatar

Poor Dylan, I'd like to see him smile a little he always looks like he was born sucking a lemon and has had a steady diet of them ever since. :frownie:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Personally, I like the name Connor. Masculine, neutral. not a piece of someone else's name like above.
Hey Sammie, what did you think of Nick and Sharing having that seltzer fight? Hoping they didn't get her too wet.
The thought of a wet t-shirt on her is just wronggggg.

shark
Member Avatar

I was hoping he'd throw her back in the freezer, then, spray her down and lock her in overnite.
come morning been a big ol' Sharon cube in there. :coldb: :coldg:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply