Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TV Guide: Y&R's Nikki Reveals her Secret
Topic Started: Nov 2 2013, 06:26 AM (3,670 Views)
ideal_rain
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Nov 8 2013, 02:57 PM
Sammie Jo
Nov 8 2013, 02:53 PM
shark
Nov 8 2013, 11:28 AM
:shrug: with this show I stay in the state of confusion..to many his, hers , and ours. I bet Billy will bring home some more bundles too. Victurdia, needs to get him a vasectomy for xmas.
Almost everyone names their kids after themselves, Nick = Nikki, Victoria=Victor, Summer = phyliss Summers, Fenmore = lauren Fenmore, Reed= nikki Reed.
They evidently don't sell a baby names book in GC, and apparently the parents have zero in the imagination dept.
:frustration: :flipoff: Except that we are STUCK with Terrence Connor for Chadam's baby. I cannot believe that shit!!!
Connor's the perfect name, considering his parents. :wub: I prefer Connor Adam for his daddy and grandma.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Sharacicle!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Nov 8 2013, 02:57 PM
Sammie Jo
Nov 8 2013, 02:53 PM
shark
Nov 8 2013, 11:28 AM
:shrug: with this show I stay in the state of confusion..to many his, hers , and ours. I bet Billy will bring home some more bundles too. Victurdia, needs to get him a vasectomy for xmas.
Almost everyone names their kids after themselves, Nick = Nikki, Victoria=Victor, Summer = phyliss Summers, Fenmore = lauren Fenmore, Reed= nikki Reed.
They evidently don't sell a baby names book in GC, and apparently the parents have zero in the imagination dept.
:frustration: :flipoff: Except that we are STUCK with Terrence Connor for Chadam's baby. I cannot believe that shit!!!
Yeah, I thought Adam was going to have the kid's name changed?
I think Connor is a perfect name for Chelsea's and adam's baby, CONnor. :D

shark
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Nov 9 2013, 08:53 AM
Sharacicle!
Can't stand that woman and Nick is brain dead for putting up with her shit I'd like to shake some sense into that head of his and now he's thinking of getting rid of his bar. He's like his son "I don't know what I want to do with all my money" boo hoo boo hoo If your at loose ends for to long Victor will find you something to do. LOL Gees people take a vacation, buy something. All they do is go to coffee shops and walk in the park. Let your hair down and enjoy all that money :yahoo:
Note to Nick : buy yourself a new house, do not give keys out to psycho bitches, do not give key to Faith or even Noah.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Faithorsist and Noahnothing!

natdot99
Member Avatar

Nikki should get a maternity test to see if she Dylan mother, IMO.

shark
Member Avatar

Yeah, don't take nothing for granted. Jack, should get some of summer's hair and his spit and run to the lab he just accepts it. I'd want to do my own test and see my own results and maybe stay at the lab till they completed the test to boot.

natdot99
Member Avatar

shark
Nov 9 2013, 01:25 PM
Yeah, don't take nothing for granted. Jack, should get some of summer's hair and his spit and run to the lab he just accepts it. I'd want to do my own test and see my own results and maybe stay at the lab till they completed the test to boot.

ITA, I would stayed in the lab during every step of the procedure along with my own private security guards.
Edited by natdot99, Nov 9 2013, 03:13 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

natdot99
Nov 9 2013, 12:23 PM
Nikki should get a maternity test to see if she Dylan mother, IMO.
I agree, and Jack should have insisted on a paternity test too!
I wouldn't take anyone's word for it, I'd have to know for myself.
And when they find out, this will just give Victor one more thing to rub in Jack's face.
I can't believe Victor didn't call for an independent test.

shark
Member Avatar

Nicki needs to pull out some hairs from Dylan's head or wherever and make sure she is talking to the right person she's just going by some detective and that nun who wasn't all there in the head.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

'Nikki Newman, in the case of Newman ~vs~ Mc'Avoy, Nikki Newman, you may tell Dylan...

Posted Image

shark
Member Avatar

I wish it was Stitch not Dylan.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Well I guess we can't have everything we want. Soaps aren't all sunshine and lollypops. Personally I hate when they start a story line and then POOF,(looking around)wondering what happened to that storyline.. The Woesme Lauren story can end yesterday. Now she's getting hangups? Sheila? Ryder? Daisy? Carmine? Only the shadow knowssssssss.

Soapwatcher

only the shadow knowsssssss, the younger people won't have a clue as to what you're talking about. lol

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Nov 12 2013, 04:00 PM
I wish it was Stitch not Dylan.
Me too, and I'll still hold out hope until there is a DNA test.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Soapwatcher
Nov 12 2013, 06:35 PM
only the shadow knowsssssss, the younger people won't have a clue as to what you're talking about. lol
I know what she's talking about. lol

shark
Member Avatar

me too, wish I didn't hahahhahah
:teehee:

shark
Member Avatar

Course, you gotta figure she wouldn't had put Dylan in her will if she wasn't pretty sure he was her real son.
LOL

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Nov 12 2013, 09:07 PM
Course, you gotta figure she wouldn't had put Dylan in her will if she wasn't pretty sure he was her real son.
LOL
Oh piffle, details, details. lol
I would have done a DNA test before I did or said anything.

Soapwatcher

What gets me is she loves him and I would think while you gave birth to a child but gave them up and didn't know what sex they were and never ever looked for them all those years and all of a sudden this child is supposed to be yours and you love them! You don't know them just like Cane was supposed to be Jill's child and she treats him better than she did/does Billy and Phillip who she knew was hers. She fell for him too and Nikki just looks at Dylan like he was the greatest thing on two feet, of course FOJ will make him perfect just like Jason was when he was a Quartermaine before he became the gangster and Sonny's protégée.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply