Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: November Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 2 2013, 10:20 PM (12,056 Views)
EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

General Hospital: November Discussion
2008:Patrick and Robin's Wedding

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETHOgw5mO18&sns=em
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

I am happily surprised that Dominc Zamprogna isn't going over the top with this particular arc in the story line. Thought for sure we would see fist-pumping Kamar de los Reyes-acting like we did a few months ago when LuLu didn't recognize him.

All four actors (Zamprogna, Rylan, Storms and Anderson) are doing magnificently in this story.

Anon

Could they be making it anymore obvious that Heather is Franco's real mother? So that whole storyline about him being a Q, and getting back at his twin Jason was all a load of crap? So I'm guessing the dad will be Scott, since they made sure to remind the viewers out of the blue that the two of them used to be involved. This is so stupid, he's like the Rex Balsom of GH with all of the parental retconning.
Edited by Anon, Nov 4 2013, 11:15 AM.

Not Amused

Liz needs to stop making Nickolas and Britt's relationship her business. She's turned into an annoying twit.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Luke and Tracy, GAG me. Sorry, I just don't see the sparks there. :x

I just want to punch Elizabeth. Where does she get off being so sanctimonious to Britt? She's done some pretty low down nasty things herself. Heck, a year ago she let Sam think her baby was still dead so she could try to make a play for Jason again. Wish that hypocritical bitch would shut up and back off of Nikolas.

natdot99
Member Avatar

DaraFan
Nov 4 2013, 02:38 PM
Liz needs to stop making Nickolas and Britt's relationship her business. She's turned into an annoying twit.

JDeveraux_91
Nov 4 2013, 03:02 PM

I just want to punch Elizabeth. Where does she get off being so sanctimonious to Britt? She's done some pretty low down nasty things herself. Heck, a year ago she let Sam think her baby was still dead so she could try to make a play for Jason again. Wish that hypocritical bitch would shut up and back off of Nikolas.

In regards to Tracy, she has been so busy running around saving Luke, that i guess ELQ(the company she won against AJ) is running itself. :shrug:
My endless Posted Image award goes to Liz. Nik poured his heart to her but all she could say was No and something about Lucky. He accepted her relationship with AJ and moved on with his life. Now that AJ is sitting in jail, Liz expects Nik to sit at home pining for her.
Liz trying to take down Britt looked like a hummingbird trying to outfly an eagle. It just showed how pathetic Liz looked again when a ex is trying to move on. IMO, Niz will always be :puke: times a million.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

DaraFan
Like I said in the other thread I'm getting sick of her! I'm thisclose to loathing this character. :flipoff: I'm liking this Nikolas better than the one we saw chasing Liz fickle ass.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

natdot99
Nov 4 2013, 04:16 PM
DaraFan

JDeveraux_91

In regards to Tracy, she has been so busy running around saving Luke, that i guess ELQ(the company she won against AJ) is running itself. :shrug:
My endless Posted Image award goes to Liz. Nik poured his heart to her but all she could say was No and something about Lucky. He accepted her relationship with AJ and moved on with his life. Now that AJ is sitting in jail, Liz expects Nik to sit at home pining for her.
Liz trying to take down Britt looked like a hummingbird trying to outfly an eagle. It just showed how pathetic Liz looked again when a ex is trying to move on. IMO, Niz will always be :puke: times a million.
I will never get over that affair! My favorite line ever came from Lucky about that disgusting affair
Quote:

Lucky to Carly: “I’ll be there. But I don’t think Elizabeth or Nikolas will be there, because they’ll probably be rutting like farm animals.”

:hail:

natdot99
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Nov 4 2013, 05:17 PM
natdot99
Nov 4 2013, 04:16 PM
DaraFan

JDeveraux_91

I will never get over that affair! My favorite line ever came from Lucky about that disgusting affair
Quote:

Lucky to Carly: “I’ll be there. But I don’t think Elizabeth or Nikolas will be there, because they’ll probably be rutting like farm animals.”

:hail:

I saw the video on YT and my favorite line was
Lucky to Elizabeth, Now I can see you for the cheating slut you are :cheer:

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Liz,zip it,I don't like Britt either,but you made your choice,deal with it.

Connor Murphy
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Nov 4 2013, 05:06 PM
DaraFan
Like I said in the other thread I'm getting sick of her! I'm thisclose to loathing this character. :flipoff: I'm liking this Nikolas better than the one we saw chasing Liz fickle ass.
I really liked her and AJ. They should be showing her missing her man. Supporting her man. Instead, we get her dropping AJ in his time in need and treating Nik like an jealous teenage girl. I'm at the point, I don't want to see her on the screen anymore. I can't enjoy her character like this. On the other hand. I'm loving Nikolas right now.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I was so Team Britt during that Liz/Britt cat fight. I've never disliked Liz but she lacks charisma, and more importantly, she and Nic have little to no chemistry - unlike Britt and Nic. And it is so tiresome to see Liz suddenly all about Nicholas now that he's getting closer to someone else.

I know they keep dropping anvils to the contrary, but I really, really need Britt's baby to be her own so that Nicholas doesn't have any reason to put the brakes on.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I think Nik may have a problem when Dante or LuLu inform him that Britch knew about Connie not being their kid.

LanteFan
Member Avatar

Snowing Fan
Nov 5 2013, 07:06 AM
I think Nik may have a problem when Dante or LuLu inform him that Britch knew about Connie not being their kid.
Nik didn't care when he formed a relationship with Brooklyn, the women who almost raped Dante. So I highly doubt Nikolas is going to care about Britt stealing Lulu and Dante's embryo now son.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Snowing Fan

After Maxie miscarriage Dante/Lulu baby, she bounded Britt to patient doctor confidentiality. Nik would understand because he did the same thing when he found out about AJ/Carly.

Nik and Britt are the love story for GH. I wish Ben was Britt so they could get together :hail:

Connor Murphy
Member Avatar

Snowing Fan
I don't know. I think initally he will be hurt. But ultimately, if Brit is the one that confesses and gives Ben to Dante and Lulu. Ultimately, Britt did an amazing thing. Dante & Lulu will loose Connie to Maxie, but they will have their own flesh and blood baby. So at the beginning, Britt didn't have the best motives, but the end might justify the means.

natdot99
Member Avatar

LanteFan
Nov 5 2013, 07:28 AM
Snowing Fan
Nik didn't care when he formed a relationship with Brooklyn, the women who almost raped Dante. So I highly doubt Nikolas is going to care about Britt stealing Lulu and Dante's embryo now son.

natdot99
Nov 5 2013, 12:10 PM
Snowing Fan

After Maxie miscarriage Dante/Lulu baby, she bounded Britt to patient doctor confidentiality. Nik would understand because he did the same thing when he found out about AJ/Carly.

Nik and Britt are the love story for GH. I wish Ben was Britt so they could get together :hail:

I am in the minority because the embryos were not stored according to gender. I trying to figure out how some viewers knew that Dante/Lulu first child was going to be a boy. In all fairness, Spencers/Corinothos/Falconeiries are not been great parents.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I wouldn't consider it "Amazing" to take another persons baby/embryo without their knowledge.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Connor Murphy
Nov 5 2013, 12:14 PM
Snowing Fan
I don't know. I think initally he will be hurt. But ultimately, if Brit is the one that confesses and gives Ben to Dante and Lulu. Ultimately, Britt did an amazing thing. Dante & Lulu will loose Connie to Maxie, but they will have their own flesh and blood baby. So at the beginning, Britt didn't have the best motives, but the end might justify the means.

Snowing Fan
Nov 5 2013, 12:17 PM
I wouldn't consider it "Amazing" to take another persons baby/embryo without their knowledge.

Britt should not hand over Ben to Dante/Lulu because they did not return Connie to her biological parents. If Ben is proven to be Dante/Lulu, then they should sue for custody like they did for Connie.
There no indication that Britt stole an embryo from Lulu/Dante, so until someone can pull up a transcript where Britt confessed she stole their embryo, then Ben is hers.
I am hoping that Ben is a Cassadine.
Both Lulu/Dante gave no indication that they wanted a son, period.

LanteFan
Member Avatar

I wish Britt was the mom too. I have always wanted a pregnancy storyline with Lante, but I have accepted that is never going to happen. Amazing isn't the word I would use. Britt was Lulu's doctor, and she stole an embryo that lead to a baby, which Dante and Lulu never consented to or even knows about. I'm pretty sure the state of New york where Port Charles is setting is called taking an embryo the something where as if Britt would have kidnapped a child. So the writers on gh can gloss it over as some saint thing Britt did but seeing as she hasn't told nor does she look like she's ever going to tell Lante it's their baby that would be a bunch of bull.

The actress who plays Britt already confirmed it. Also, Connie situation is so different from Ben's.
Edited by LanteFan, Nov 5 2013, 12:51 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply