Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: November Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 2 2013, 10:20 PM (12,054 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

LuLu,wth are u doing?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

The custody trial :sleep:
Can't feel sorry for Dr.O because she had all the signs in her face that Faison was never going to love her, period.
Nik and Britt were being honest with their feelings and I loved how she got in her father face about Nik. Team Nikitta/Brik all the way. :wub: :wub:
The Robin storyline is getting out of hand, IMO.
Really Robert and Anna, you should have capped Jerry and called the authorities for backup.
It called karma Felix for all the times that you got in your face about Britt to Patrick and Sabrina.
Edited by natdot99, Nov 18 2013, 06:05 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Good for Dante for telling the truth on the stand. When Maxie was on the stand she owned all her crap and Lulu needed to do the same. I wonder if they are bringing Juan back as a possible love interest for Lulu if things continue to go downhill for Lante?

Connor Murphy
Member Avatar

Nik and Brit is downright smokin' hot!

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Wow :o Spinelli was given custody of Connie!

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Lulu is losing her marbles. I found it hysterical when the judge gave Spin custody.

I'm starting to like this Carlos! And I have to agree with those who hate the way Sabrina says "Carrrrlos."

gtj16

Maxie got what she deserved and Lulu is going insane. Wow this baby thing has gotten so out of hand. So much for doing a huge favor for your best friend

Connor Murphy
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Nov 19 2013, 03:30 PM
And I have to agree with those who hate the way Sabrina says "Carrrrlos."
I would understand it if that is how he would pronounce his own name. Since he doesn't, it's annoying.

natdot99
Member Avatar

LOL moment goes to Luke when he started to flirt with Britt.
My lifetime STFU award goes to Felix about Britt baby not looking like him and both to him and Patrick still discussing Britt. Britt is minding her own business and they still talk trash.
Nik needs to sell Wyndemere and got a new home.
The custody ruling was stupid because Maxie should have been allowed supervised visitation with Connie.
Love how Britt stood by Nik.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Connor Murphy
Nov 18 2013, 08:40 PM

It was hot and that why Britt is a excellent fit for Nik. At least she didn't care what he father thought about him and told him to stay out her business. No woman Nik has been paired with stood up for him nor had his back. I loved Nik expression when Britt told off her father, he was like, Yea i made the right decision.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

I'm glad Spin got custody over his daughter...yay :cheer:

I'm also glad Dante didn't lie under oath for Lulu. I can't believe she even put him in that position :shame: ..poor girl is losing it.

Edited by EJ_SamiFF, Nov 19 2013, 06:47 PM.

Kaycee

I cant WAIT till Robin is found alive. I actually Like Sabrina, But not with Robin alive.. Also .. I cant STAND hearing her say Carrrrlos one more time, The way she speaks perfect english with no accent but rolls his name disturbs me like nails on a chalk board.. MAKE IT STOP !!

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

I don't understand why she does that in the first place? What an annoying twit. I hated that character since the beginning.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Quote:

I cant WAIT till Robin is found alive. I actually like Sabrina, But not with Robin alive..

I agree! I'm enjoying the storyline, but it is dragging. I like Sabrina, too.(a little bit) Just not with Patrick. She knows Carlos is telling the truth, however she's not
going to say a word to Patrick, because she's determined to have a fairytale wedding. I hope Robin crashes it.
Edited by bellajewel, Nov 19 2013, 07:22 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

natdot99
Nov 19 2013, 04:14 PM
Connor Murphy

It was hot and that why Britt is a excellent fit for Nik. At least she didn't care what he father thought about him and told him to stay out her business. No woman Nik has been paired with stood up for him nor had his back. I loved Nik expression when Britt told off her father, he was like, Yea i made the right decision.
Quote:

No woman Nik has been paired with stood up for him nor had his back.

I don't agree with the above statement. However, Britt has a unique blossoming friendship with Nik. She knows he understands the dynamics of being in a crazy
family, total acceptance of the good, bad and the ugly that comes with it.
Edited by bellajewel, Nov 19 2013, 07:45 PM.

natdot99
Member Avatar

bellajewel
Nov 19 2013, 07:34 PM
natdot99
Connor Murphy

Quote:

I don't agree with the above statement. However, Brik has a unique blossoming friendship. They understand the dynamics of being in
crazy families and effects they have on them.

I stand by my statement. No one woman who Nik was paired with stood up for him and defended him. Britt did it in front of her father.
Brik is a modern fairytale is which both Nik and Britt are looking past their crazy family dynamics to have a relationship with each other.
Nik is not pining for Liz anymore and found him a real woman who enjoys being with him.
Like i said before, Nik has no competition for Britt's feelings. Patrick is going to be back with his wife and Brad is gay. Britt has moved on from Patrick and Nik has moved on from Liz.
I find their relationship refreshing, organic, and captivating. It reminds of the modern day fairy tale, Penelope.
At least Nik is not sitting at home pining for Liz like some other fans want him to be.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

natdot99
Nov 19 2013, 07:48 PM
bellajewel
natdot99
Connor Murphy

Quote:

I don't agree with the above statement. However, Brik has a unique blossoming friendship. They understand the dynamics of being in

I stand by my statement. No one woman who Nik was paired with stood up for him and defended him. Britt did it in front of her father.
Brik is a modern fairytale is which both Nik and Britt are looking past their crazy family dynamics to have a relationship with each other.
Nik is not pining for Liz anymore and found him a real woman who enjoys being with him.
Like i said before, Nik has no competition for Britt's feelings. Patrick is going to be back with his wife and Brad is gay. Britt has moved on from Patrick and Nik has moved on from Liz.
I find their relationship refreshing, organic, and captivating. It reminds of the modern day fairy tale, Penelope.
At least Nik is not sitting at home pining for Liz like some other fans want him to be.
I don't think Brik is looking past their crazy family dynamics, because they can't do that. It's in their genes, also they are are haunted by it. I like their friendship because finally they both found someone that really gets it.
Edited by bellajewel, Nov 19 2013, 07:58 PM.

Anon

natdot99
bellajewel
natdot99
Connor Murphy

Quote:

Are you saying that Emily, the love of Nik's life, never stood by him or defended him countless times to the entire Quartermaine clan?

Tammy
Member Avatar

Sabrina and Carlos' exaggerated Spanish accent only on certain words is working my last nerve! :frustration:

natdot99
Member Avatar

Anon
Nov 19 2013, 08:04 PM
natdot99
bellajewel
natdot99

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Quote:

Are you saying that Emily, the love of Nik's life, never stood by him or defended him countless times to the entire Quartermaine clan?

It just showed how Nik was in competition with Emily family to be accepted by them. Britt does not care about her parents distaste for Nik. She wants to be with him and the hell what everyone thinks about.
Emily never said that about Nik.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply