Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: November Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 2 2013, 10:20 PM (11,858 Views)
cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Connor Murphy
Nov 18 2013, 08:40 PM
Nik and Brit is downright smokin' hot!
I agree. I have never been interested in Nicholas but I definitely see sparks with him and Britt. The most I have ever enjoyed the character.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

bellajewel
Nov 19 2013, 07:55 PM
natdot99
Nov 19 2013, 07:48 PM
bellajewel
Nov 19 2013, 07:34 PM
natdot99
Nov 19 2013, 04:14 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Quote:

No woman Nik has been paired with stood up for him nor had his back.

I don't agree with the above statement. However, Brik has a unique blossoming friendship. They understand the dynamics of being in
crazy families and effects they have on them.

I stand by my statement. No one woman who Nik was paired with stood up for him and defended him. Britt did it in front of her father.
Brik is a modern fairytale is which both Nik and Britt are looking past their crazy family dynamics to have a relationship with each other.
Nik is not pining for Liz anymore and found him a real woman who enjoys being with him.
Like i said before, Nik has no competition for Britt's feelings. Patrick is going to be back with his wife and Brad is gay. Britt has moved on from Patrick and Nik has moved on from Liz.
I find their relationship refreshing, organic, and captivating. It reminds of the modern day fairy tale, Penelope.
At least Nik is not sitting at home pining for Liz like some other fans want him to be.
I don't think Brik is looking past their crazy family dynamics, because they can't do that. It's in their genes, also they are are haunted by it. I like their friendship because finally they both found someone that really gets it.

Yes, they are and it was confirmed by both on them on today show. Nik stated he didn't care about Britt family and Britt defended Nik honor to her father. Britt and Nik are perfect for each other because of their families. Nik parents never cared for him(Laura left him right after his birth) and Britt parents hated her because they wanted a son. That the part of their family dynamics are the foundation for their relationship.
It not a friendship, it turning into a relationship for Nik and Britt.
Considering Nik is a Cassadine, he has no right to pass judgement of Britt because of her parents. Britt did not want Nik to corrupt his goodness due to her crazy parents.
Nik and Britt are a modern day fairytale.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

natdot99
Nov 19 2013, 08:25 PM
bellajewel
natdot99
bellajewel
Nov 19 2013, 07:34 PM

I stand by my statement. No one woman who Nik was paired with stood up for him and defended him. Britt did it in front of her father.
Brik is a modern fairytale is which both Nik and Britt are looking past their crazy family dynamics to have a relationship with each other.
Nik is not pining for Liz anymore and found him a real woman who enjoys being with him.
Like i said before, Nik has no competition for Britt's feelings. Patrick is going to be back with his wife and Brad is gay. Britt has moved on from Patrick and Nik has moved on from Liz.
I find their relationship refreshing, organic, and captivating. It reminds of the modern day fairy tale, Penelope.
At least Nik is not sitting at home pining for Liz like some other fans want him to be.
I don't think Brik is looking past their crazy family dynamics, because they can't do that. It's in their genes, also they are are haunted by it. I like their friendship because finally they both found someone that really gets it.

Yes, they are and it was confirmed by both on them on today show. Nik stated he didn't care about Britt family and Britt defended Nik honor to her father. Britt and Nik are perfect for each other because of their families. Nik parents never cared for him(Laura left him right after his birth) and Britt parents hated her because they wanted a son. That the part of their family dynamics are the foundation for their relationship.
Considering Nik is a Cassadine, he has no right to pass judgement of Britt because of her parents. Britt did not want Nik to corrupt his goodness due to her crazy parents.
Nik parents never cared for him(Laura left him right after his birth)

Nik and Britt are not a modern-day fairytale....... He was loved by his mother, Starvros
idiolized him because he was the prince carrying on the Cassadine legacy, and uncle Stefan doted on him with love. Britt's life is very different.

Britt doesn't know what love is. Nik does.

Britt's mother is so obsessed that she never gave Britt the love she needed(or possibly she's uncapable of it) she's a cold hardcore parent.
Faison never loved Dr. O, makes it blatantly clear in word and deed...He never had any interest in them because of the obsession with Anna.

Brik is bonding with love, acceptance and understanding despite their crazy family dynamics. Watching the relationship evolve is enjoyable. Just don't want
TPTB to rush it.
Edited by bellajewel, Nov 19 2013, 09:19 PM.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

Quote:

I stand by my statement. No one woman who Nik was paired with stood up for him and defended him.

Nikolas's true love is Emily and if she were alive Nik would drop Britt in a heartbeat. In the past Emily has stood up for Nik and went against her family wishes when she started dating him and when she later married him. I'm enjoying Britt with Nik but I'm not going to downplay who Emily was to Nik.
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Nov 19 2013, 09:25 PM.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

Only time I didn't like Nik was during that nasty affair with Liz. Yuk. :x
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Nov 19 2013, 09:32 PM.

six
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Nov 19 2013, 09:24 PM
Quote:

I stand by my statement. No one woman who Nik was paired with stood up for him and defended him.

Nikolas's true love is Emily and if she were alive Nik would drop Britt in a heartbeat. In the past Emily has stood up for Nik and went against her family wishes when she started dating him and when she later married him. I'm enjoying Britt with Nik but I'm not going to downplay who Emily was to Nik.
I like Britt, but it was more impressive when Emily stood up to the Qs for Nik. Emily's family adored her and Faison DGAF about Britt, so it's no sacrifice for her to choose Nik over him. She doesn't even have to learn to deal with his crazy family, since none of them are around anymore.

I'm glad the judge gave the baby to Spinelli, but I hope he's made some different living arrangements. Is he going to take Connie (please let him change that name) to his office? It made sense to deny Maxie custody, but she should have at least been given visitation.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

The judge and Alexis made good points against Maxie,she did potentially put the babies life in danger,I mean Maxie was born with heart problems,does she not know that could pass on to her child,she wasn't gonna tell Lante the truth and that could of put the baby in danger if she did have Maxie's heart condition.

monicasblueangel
Member Avatar

I love Brik. They are a cute couple
that I enjoy watching. I know they
will have a rocky road bc I am sure
that Britt may do things that Nik
does not approve of. I will find it
interesting to see how Nik responds if
it comes out that Ben is the Lante baby.
I wish they would get to his true parentage
already.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Maurice/Sonny was adorable with the baby today.

I felt a lot more empathy for Lante today than Maxie.

For the first time ever I felt 1,000% in agreement with Felix when he told Carly to "run" from getting together with Franco.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

And the whitewashing of Franco continues......Franco never meant for Michael to get hurt :rolleyes: STFU Carly. :flipoff:

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

The scene with Sonny and the baby today reminded me of this classic Sonny and Brenda clip when Lulu was a baby. Amazing how things come full circle in soaps.

Sonny Visits Baby Lulu
Edited by JarlenaLante, Nov 20 2013, 07:30 PM.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

As painful and heartbreaking as it was when Lante handed over Connie to Spinelli it was kind of funny how they mentioned the baby didn't like Robin Thicke. And both Dominic and Emme killed it today.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Robin Thick scares Connie,haha,funny.

Kaha
Member Avatar

I am a recent GH watcher so I am not invested a lot on the characters, except Brik but Maxie wanted to tell Lante about the baby but Spinelli bullied her into changing her mind. Why didn't that come up in court. I guess Diane is only good at getting serial killers out.

six
Member Avatar

What good would telling the judge that story have done? He probably wouldn't have given the baby to any of them, if he'd known.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Saw a flub,Scotty said the tape was dated August 23rd,but when he played the tape it said 9-23,that would be September,NOT August.

natdot99
Member Avatar

bellajewel
Nov 19 2013, 08:46 PM
natdot99
Nov 19 2013, 08:25 PM
bellajewel
natdot99

Nik parents never cared for him(Laura left him right after his birth)

Nik and Britt are not a modern-day fairytale....... He was loved by his mother, Starvros
idiolized him because he was the prince carrying on the Cassadine legacy, and uncle Stefan doted on him with love. Britt's life is very different.

Britt doesn't know what love is. Nik does.

Britt's mother is so obsessed that she never gave Britt the love she needed(or possibly she's uncapable of it) she's a cold hardcore parent.
Faison never loved Dr. O, makes it blatantly clear in word and deed...He never had any interest in them because of the obsession with Anna.

Brik is bonding with love, acceptance and understanding despite their crazy family dynamics. Watching the relationship evolve is enjoyable. Just don't want
TPTB to rush it.

EJ_SamiFF
Quote:

six
Nov 20 2013, 08:57 AM
EJ_SamiFF
Quote:

I like Britt, but it was more impressive when Emily stood up to the Qs for Nik. Emily's family adored her and Faison DGAF about Britt, so it's no sacrifice for her to choose Nik over him. She doesn't even have to learn to deal with his crazy family, since none of them are around anymore.

I'm glad the judge gave the baby to Spinelli, but I hope he's made some different living arrangements. Is he going to take Connie (please let him change that name) to his office? It made sense to deny Maxie custody, but she should have at least been given visitation.

To Bellajewel
Nik confirmed that when he was born that he mother left him on Cassadine Island to be raised by his grandmother and uncle. Nik came to town looking for his mother and that when Leslie knew that was Laura son.
Faison is narcissitic sociopath with a hero complex. His lifelong goal has been to get Anna to fall in love with him by rescuing Robin. Dr. O is the same has Faison, she became pregnant in hope of having Faison fall with her. Faison treated Dr. O liked crapped and she in turn treated Britt like crap.
Brik is a modern fairy tale in which both want a relationship with other. I Team Brik because the residents of PC are nothing but a bunch of two faced hypocrites who look down on both Nik and Britt but can forgive themselves for the same deeds.

To EJSami
Emily was only convincing herself and her family in regards to Nik being a good person. Britt does not care about how her parents feel because they never did care about her existence or her life. I think Britt is better fit for Nik than Emily. I saw no chemistry with Emily/Nik.

Robin and Morgan would be perfect for each other because she is doing way too much whining about Patrick.

Please soap gods :hail: :hail: do not write a triangle with Liz/Nik/Britt.

natdot99
Member Avatar

If i was Scotty Baldwin, i would order multiple paternity tests in regards to Franco.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Ava Jerome killed Connie. I hope she doesn't get away with it and AJ goes to jail for the crime.
Edited by bellajewel, Nov 21 2013, 05:32 PM.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

bellajewel
Nov 21 2013, 05:30 PM
Ava Jerome killed Connie. I hope she doesn't get away with it and AJ goes to jail for the crime.
I'm wondering how long Maura West is staying? I figure that as soon as the truth comes out Sonny will be out for her blood and with the war between Sonny and Jeromes going on someone is going to bite it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply