Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: November Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 2 2013, 10:20 PM (11,826 Views)
granolagirl
Member Avatar

I finally saw an ounce of chemistry between Patrick and Sabrina on yesterday's show... wish it had come earlier and maybe this wedding wouldn't seem so ridiculous. The friendly scenes with Liz and Patrick were still better.

I loved Carlos in the scenes with Ava. Ava, IDK, she just reminds me of a character on the Simpsons. A caricature, although MW is really trying to work it.

Poor Robin! Where is Faison, anyway?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

What a wonderful ending for today's show! Robin & Robert finally see each other!!!! :hail: :hail:

Other great moments:

-Luke & Robert back together again! Just like the old days!

-Faison & Luke faceoff.
Edited by bellajewel, Nov 22 2013, 09:04 PM.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Today was great and WOW what an ending!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Great ending.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

Enjoyed this episode so much...no Franco or Kiki and Robert finally saw Robin..yay

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

Also I love Liz's haircut!

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

Robert and Robin. :wub2:

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

natdot99
Nov 21 2013, 04:17 PM
Robin and Morgan would be perfect for each other because she is doing way too much whining about Patrick.
So agree with your last point. She kept whining about him getting married that I yelled at the TV "He thinks you're dead. He isn't doing anything wrong by moving on." I honestly believe that there won't be a choice when Robin comes back for Patrick. And unless they do a MAJOR character rewrite Sabrina is going to be sad but is going to step aside if Patrick wants to be with Robin.

There is just something missing with this return from the death surprise wedding we know is coming up. I hope I am wrong when it all goes down but right now I am just not feeling it.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Favorite lines from this week
Britt after kissing Nik, Wow/ Nik reacts by saying Wow is a good thing.
Britt to Nik, Can princes say crap/Nik stated only if warranted
Nik finding Dr.O after Britt request to find her mother. Nik, Britt told me to go find you, Dr.O/Dr. O Britta, Really
I loved the Brik scenes they were fresh, organic and completely :wub: :wub:
LOL, Dr.O had more chemistry with Duke, period.

Robert finding his daughter was touching and sweet.
Britt gushing over Nik body was :rockon:

Nik calling himself and Britt a couple was :wub: :wub: .
Can't wait for the citizens of PC thanking Britt for keeping Robin safe :popcorn: and their reaction to seeing Brik as a couple :popcorn:
Felix and his cohorts heads are going to explode.

Edited by natdot99, Nov 23 2013, 03:20 PM.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Frank and Ron have just delivered another stellar Friday cliffhanger episode. You had the awesomeness of Luke and Robert together again combined with the ending of Robin and Robert! Tony Geary and Tristan Rogers play so well off each other. I think Genie Francis mentioned in an interview once how whenever those two were on the screen together, magic happened.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

So was that it for Juan? Hardly seems worth it to show up for one day. I know that Michael and Becky have been married for years in real life, but I do think that I saw chemistry between Juan and Elizabeth.

Robin/Robert/Anna. :wub: :wub:

Please Robin, show up at this wedding! I can't wait to see Felix and Princess Sabrina's faces when Patrick's "dead" wife reappears. :P
Edited by JDeveraux_91, Nov 25 2013, 06:13 PM.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

She needs to get her ass to the church already! I swear this is turning into a Passions length day.

Not that I'm not enjoying it. :D

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Quote:

I know that Michael and Becky have been married for years in real life but I do think that I saw chemistry between Juan and Elizabeth.

THIS. And, Juan is married to a woman named Becky, too. How cute is that! ;)
Edited by bellajewel, Nov 25 2013, 09:10 PM.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

And he dosent look a day over 18! :D he looks so youthful like Jonathan Jackson

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

bellajewel
Nov 25 2013, 09:08 PM
Quote:

I know that Michael and Becky have been married for years in real life but I do think that I saw chemistry between Juan and Elizabeth.

THIS. And, Juan is married to a woman named Becky, too. How cute is that! ;)
I liked how they did that! They are gorgeous together and since RC loves to pair up real life couples ... oh well, too bad Juan is married and I don't think Michael is coming back full time. Otherwise, this could finally be an Elizabeth pairing I could get behind.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Nov 25 2013, 09:30 PM
And he dosent look a day over 18! :D he looks so youthful like Jonathan Jackson
Isn't that crazy? He and Becky must have the fountain of youth in their backyard!

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Juan is just in town for a visit? I thought he was staying!

Ava telling Patrick Robin is alive spoils the storyline. He should be massively shocked at the wedding.

Robin & Anna finally see each other!!!! LOVED IT :wub: :wub: :wub:
Edited by bellajewel, Nov 25 2013, 10:06 PM.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Good episode, but the wedding dress scenes were awful. TCa just can't carry the focus of a group scene.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

OMG! A flashback of Anna & Robin. :hail: :wub: Their reunion is the best scene of the day! :hail: :hail:
Edited by bellajewel, Nov 26 2013, 02:07 PM.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

This is so ridiculous. Patrick is at the lab asking Brad if he's seen Robin and he's moping around, yet this is supposed to be a happy day for him? Cut the bullshit about him being so in love with Sabrina and moving on. :eyeroll: Of course, I already knew he wasn't ready when he had to be told that he should date then propose to Sabrina and they practically had to pry the wedding ring off of his hand. End this fiasco already!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply