Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: November Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 2 2013, 10:20 PM (11,865 Views)
The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Aww, Robin with all three of her parentals... My stupid face is wet.

Theresa Castillo is falling flat whenever she's all "excited" and "happy". Flat flat flat.

Britt remains awesome and fantastic. Nikolas and Britt are just getting better and better.

So ready for Patrick to finally see Robin now.
Edited by The Room Stops, Nov 26 2013, 03:29 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Ya know, I'm really surprised that the show hasn't been able to make a serious dent in the No. 2 spot on the ratings.

It's not that the show is so damned good (it is!!!), but it's the 50th anniversary, so many beloved vets have come back and it seems like everybody and their dog are talking about Robin coming back.

Throw in the baby story line which I thought was flawlessly executed and the show is seriously in perfection territory (unless you bring up Michael and Kiki).

So of all the weeks for the show to get some mega ratings, it would be now ... and I don't mean being stuck in the No. 3 position for a 35th week. Upward!!! Bold and the Beautiful can't be this good.
Edited by Renegade_Killerbee, Nov 26 2013, 03:53 PM.

natdot99
Member Avatar

These Robin scenes are dragging out too long.
Robin needs to stop whining and reclaim her family.
Lifetime STFU award goes to Brad. He wants to be expose the truth about Robin at the wedding and yet keeps his mouth shut about Franco's tumor.
Britt was trying to stop the wedding not because of Patrick because of Sabrina. I guess she figured that something she wish on her worst enemy.
It must be nice to sociopath week because any Police Commissioner would have called put in a maximum cell facility.
LMAO because Duke had more chemistry with Dr.O than with Anna.
All Brad needs to do is sign his parental rights away and a confidentiality agreement between him and Britt.

I am really hoping that Ben is Britt child and not Dante. Making Ben Dante/Lulu child serves no purpose and GH needs to let go of paternity storylines especially after the multiple Franco paternity changes every month.
Edited by natdot99, Nov 26 2013, 05:59 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

What part of stay away does Maxie not get?

natdot99
Member Avatar

:hail:
JDeveraux_91
Nov 26 2013, 03:27 PM
This is so ridiculous. Patrick is at the lab asking Brad if he's seen Robin and he's moping around, yet this is supposed to be a happy day for him? Cut the bullshit about him being so in love with Sabrina and moving on. :eyeroll: Of course, I already knew he wasn't ready when he had to be told that he should date then propose to Sabrina and they practically had to pry the wedding ring off of his hand. End this fiasco already!!

:hail: Patrick was pushed into Sabrina orbit because everyone hated Britt. Now he at the lab asking Brad that if he seen his dead wife. I didn't think he look happy on his wedding day.
I cant wait for the residents of PC find out that Britt/Nik are couple and helped Robin :popcorn: :cheers: :cheer: :rockon:

granolagirl
Member Avatar

At this point, I almost want Patrick to go home, listen to his messages, rationalize away why that can't possibly be Robin telling him she's alive in his voicemail, and go to the church to get married, because this is getting so beyond, it's amusing.

LPS
Member Avatar

I'm going to enjoy the egg on Liz and Felix's face. Their heads have been so far up Sabrina's ass its comical.

natdot99
Member Avatar

LPS
Nov 26 2013, 06:17 PM
I'm going to enjoy the egg on Liz and Felix's face. Their heads have been so far up Sabrina's ass its comical.

:hail: post of the year
More eggs will be on their faces when they find out that Nik/Britt are a couple and helped Robin in order to save her parents. :popcorn: :cheer: :rockon: :hail:

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

so tired of people bash and dislike Sabrina/TCa, I am so leaving this group.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

I am so ready for Patrick to find out Robin is alive. I am so tried of Robin whining about it. I don't care what anyone said, Robin's butt should have been out the door going to Patrick.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

^^^I wanted Robin to run like hell out that door going back to her family! Calling Patrick again was lame. He needs to see her with his own eyes!
Edited by bellajewel, Nov 26 2013, 09:31 PM.

Sarcastico

Keisha
Nov 26 2013, 07:37 PM
:wave: bye... But she is annoying and I don't even watch GH everyday lol!

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

Keisha
Sabrina is the most hyped and over propped character in GH history, but I have no issue with Teresa Castillo, but they need to get rid of the whole I am a princess spiel with Sabrina. It is my dream come true stuff, I don't know any adults who talks like they are in a fairy tale. Also, Sabrina is fake so if she is bash like the other characters, bash away.
Edited by Dakota, Nov 26 2013, 11:26 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Quote:

but they need to get rid of the whole I am a princess spiel with Sabrina. It is my dream come true stuff, I don't know any adults who talks like they are in a fairy tale. Also, Sabrina is fake

TPTB made a terrible mistake with the niave Disney Princess stuff. It's unrealistic and juvenille. The storyline would've been tolerable if Sabrina wasn't constantly
propped portraying her to be something she is not.
Edited by bellajewel, Nov 26 2013, 11:40 PM.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Dakota
Nov 26 2013, 11:25 PM
Keisha
Sabrina is the most hyped and over propped character in GH history, but I have no issue with Teresa Castillo, but they need to get rid of the whole I am a princess spiel with Sabrina. It is my dream come true stuff, I don't know any adults who talks like they are in a fairy tale. Also, Sabrina is fake so if she is bash like the other characters, bash away.
ICAM. I think it's good to have a few "good person" characters on a soap. However, the writers have gone above and beyond with the propping and princess fairytale nonsense with Sabrina. Honestly, if I had done a drinking game the last few episodes anytime someone used the phrases "dream come true," "Prince Charming," "It's going to be perfect!" around Sabrina, I would be stone cold drunk 30 minutes into every episode. It's fine that she's a good person, but give her some personality and spunk or something. The only time I truly enjoyed Sabrina was when she got in Britt's face about treating Emma poorly. She actually showed some backbone for a moment, then she went back to being the simpering victim.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

I would be fine with TCa if her role was more limited. I bought Sabrina as the nerdy girl and thought that was actually an interesting character to have around. But I don't think Sabrina worked when they transitioned her to a straight up, uncomplicated ingenue. It all fell apart at the Nurses' Ball for me.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

JDeveraux_91
Nov 27 2013, 11:56 AM
Dakota
Nov 26 2013, 11:25 PM
Keisha
ICAM. I think it's good to have a few "good person" characters on a soap. However, the writers have gone above and beyond with the propping and princess fairytale nonsense with Sabrina. Honestly, if I had done a drinking game the last few episodes anytime someone used the phrases "dream come true," "Prince Charming," "It's going to be perfect!" around Sabrina, I would be stone cold drunk 30 minutes into every episode. It's fine that she's a good person, but give her some personality and spunk or something. The only time I truly enjoyed Sabrina was when she got in Britt's face about treating Emma poorly. She actually showed some backbone for a moment, then she went back to being the simpering victim.
Quote:

It's fine that she's a good person, but give her some personality and spunk or something. The only time I truly enjoyed Sabrina was when she got in Britt's face about treating Emma poorly.

Sabrina has some spunk and personality with Carlos. I agree with you that she did show she had a backbone about Britt treating Emma poorly. Too bad
she's trying to be a "perfect fairytale princess" in the relationship with Patrick.
Edited by bellajewel, Nov 27 2013, 02:37 PM.

LPS
Member Avatar

My issue with Sabrina is the writers constantly have someone talking about how wonderful Sabrina is and I find her dull. Plus, I can't think of scene the actress owned or done well.

Holy f*ck, Bobbie has had some work done.

Did Carlos comment on Sabrina's makeover or did I miss it? I figure he would be shocked by her change.

I love the actress who plays Anna.

Once Robin pops out @ the chapel, I want her to say "buh bye bitch!"

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Wow what a cliffhanger! Monday's show is going to be awesome :hail:

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Is it just me or does it seem like they are dishing out fewer and fewer Michael and Kiki episodes?

I mean, I know they're still [unnecessarily] shown once or twice a week but about a month ago, they were four-days-a-week.

Could TPTB be listening to the majority that can't stand those two.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply