Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: November Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 2 2013, 10:20 PM (12,363 Views)
EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

bellajewel
Nov 27 2013, 02:29 PM
JDeveraux_91
Nov 27 2013, 11:56 AM
Dakota
Nov 26 2013, 11:25 PM
Keisha
Nov 26 2013, 07:37 PM
so tired of people bash and dislike Sabrina/TCa, I am so leaving this group.
Sabrina is the most hyped and over propped character in GH history, but I have no issue with Teresa Castillo, but they need to get rid of the whole I am a princess spiel with Sabrina. It is my dream come true stuff, I don't know any adults who talks like they are in a fairy tale. Also, Sabrina is fake so if she is bash like the other characters, bash away.
ICAM. I think it's good to have a few "good person" characters on a soap. However, the writers have gone above and beyond with the propping and princess fairytale nonsense with Sabrina. Honestly, if I had done a drinking game the last few episodes anytime someone used the phrases "dream come true," "Prince Charming," "It's going to be perfect!" around Sabrina, I would be stone cold drunk 30 minutes into every episode. It's fine that she's a good person, but give her some personality and spunk or something. The only time I truly enjoyed Sabrina was when she got in Britt's face about treating Emma poorly. She actually showed some backbone for a moment, then she went back to being the simpering victim.
Quote:

It's fine that she's a good person, but give her some personality and spunk or something. The only time I truly enjoyed Sabrina was when she got in Britt's face about treating Emma poorly.

Sabrina has some spunk and personality with Carlos. I agree with you that she did show she had a backbone about Britt treating Emma poorly. Too bad
she's trying to be a "perfect fairytale princess" in the relationship with Patrick.
She comes alive in scenes with Carrrrlos. She has spunk and a presence IMO.with. Patrick she acts like a silly little girl. That's why I'm always creep out by Patrina scenes . :ermm:
Edited by EJ_SamiFF, Nov 27 2013, 07:44 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

I am going to scream if Robin decides not to reveal herself. I just want this to end.

I loved seeing Spinelli stand up to Maxie and not give into her. Maxie was willing to give up her baby instead of telling the truth. Yet here again she is only thinking about herself and not in the best interest of the baby.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Does anybody know anything about a SOAPNet General Hospital marathon tonight?

I just now checked my onscreen guide and it is showing a five-hour block beginning at 6:00 PM CDT and ending at 11:00 PM CDT. It seems too early in the week for them to be doing one of their weekend marathons.

There's no mention of it on their web site, however but I've noticed that web site to be inaccurate more often than the guide.

If there is a marathon, I might tape it. Will be one of our last opportunities to do that since SOAPNet is expiring in a few days.

granolagirl
Member Avatar
Not here for St. Jack of the Immaculate Redemption

I heard something about a Nurses' Ball marathon sometime this weekend. (Then I heard it was all this year's story... AKA a Sabrina showcase...)

trojangal
Member Avatar

I don't mind Teresa :shrug:
She doesn't really bother me

So after Robin & Patrick re-unite what
Is ahead for them? Curious to see how long Robin/ KM
Is going to be on GH for this time

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

granolagirl
Nov 28 2013, 12:22 PM
I heard something about a Nurses' Ball marathon sometime this weekend. (Then I heard it was all this year's story... AKA a Sabrina showcase...)
You're right. :thankyou:

It's a 5 show block of Nurses Ball episodes beginning with the 2013 episode. Looks like it's going backwards. I don't know. I'm taping it and will probably watch back tomorrow. Probably the last thing I ever tape on SOAPNet. :bye:

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Renegade_Killerbee
Nov 27 2013, 07:32 PM
Is it just me or does it seem like they are dishing out fewer and fewer Michael and Kiki episodes?

I mean, I know they're still [unnecessarily] shown once or twice a week but about a month ago, they were four-days-a-week.

Could TPTB be listening to the majority that can't stand those two.
Or watching their own show and realizing how AWFUL they are, and how good the rest of it is.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

So last night's SOAPNet marathon wasn't a collection of PREVIOUS Nurses Ball episodes but in fact, a five-show block from the Nurses Ball of THIS YEAR ONLY. Or if you will, a replay of the 50th Anniversary episodes from this past April.

Damn!!! :soapbox:

I already had that whole week on tape. What a way to go out, SOAPNet.

Lazy!

natdot99
Member Avatar

cubsgirl
Nov 27 2013, 08:38 PM
I am going to scream if Robin decides not to reveal herself. I just want this to end.

I loved seeing Spinelli stand up to Maxie and not give into her. Maxie was willing to give up her baby instead of telling the truth. Yet here again she is only thinking about herself and not in the best interest of the baby.

:hail: I wanted to stick a boot up her a%% because she seemed to care more about Nik than her family. Robin propping Patrina was :soapbox:

The show has been better without the trio from hell.

Comments for Wed show
I guess hell must of frozen over when Luke started calling Nik, son.
Didn't like Sabrina's dress, hair and makeup. It aged her about ten years and if she wanted to wear her mother wedding dress, then it should been at her apartment.
Robin add me wishing i had a endless supply of boots to shove down her butt, because she cared more about Nik than her own family.
Spin should have called the police and put Maxie in jail. Besides Sam as PH and they are supposed to announce who coming in.
Favorite moment of the show
Nik coming in and shoving Robin aside and going straight to Britt. :wub:

The best part of the repeat Halloween episode was Nik choosing Britt as his date over Liz, :popcorn:

Anna should kill Faison because all he going to do is torture her and her family for the rest of his life. The endgame for both sociopaths and psychopaths is death.

There is a bonus scene were Felicia told off Liz. Liz said she was being honest when she told the truth about Maxie. Felicia replied that Liz should have been honest with Lucky when she was sleeping with his brother. Liz needed a paint scraper to get her face off the ground.
Edited by natdot99, Nov 30 2013, 01:19 PM.

monicasblueangel
Member Avatar

I will say it
again, I DO NOT
like Carlos. I think
he will end up being very
controlling to
Sabrina. They brought
him on just to shove
Sabrina on someone.

I've seen a few people say
Aj and Sabrina might
make an interesting couple.
I do not want her with
Carlos. I don't trust him
that much.

Dakota
Member Avatar
X-Files-Mulder & Scully

I should not be surprised that RC has Robin propping Sabrina and Patrija, yikes. People wonder why Sabrina and Patrina is not a well love couple and why Sabrina is not like.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

natdot99
Nov 30 2013, 12:03 PM
There is a bonus scene were Felicia told off Liz. Liz said she was being honest when she told the truth about Maxie. Felicia replied that Liz should have been honest with Lucky when she was sleeping with his brother. Liz needed a paint scraper to get her face off the ground.
I saw that bonus scene too. I really wish they would give Elizabeth a backbone because she hasn't had one in forever. I would have loved to see her come right back to Felicia saying, "Well maybe if you stuck around. your daughter wouldn't have turned into the liar and schemer that caused her to lose her child."

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Liz is always a punching bag. IA she should have said something back to Felicia..Felicia has no room to talk :rolleyes:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply