Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: November Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 2 2013, 10:20 PM (12,163 Views)
natdot99
Member Avatar

LanteFan
Nov 5 2013, 12:48 PM
I wish Britt was the mom too. I have always wanted a pregnancy storyline with Lante, but I have accepted that is never going to happen. Amazing isn't the word I would use. Britt was Lulu's doctor, and she stole an embryo that lead to a baby, which Dante and Lulu never consented to or even knows about. I'm pretty sure the state of New york where Port Charles is setting is called taking an embryo the something where as if Britt would have kidnapped a child. So the writers on gh can gloss it over as some saint thing Britt did but seeing as she hasn't told nor does she look like she's ever going to tell Lante it's their baby that would be a bunch of bull.

The actress who plays Britt already confirmed it. Also, Connie situation is so different from Ben's.

Hopefully the writers would change the storyline. I find it a little hard because all Britt needed was a sperm donor to create her own child.
If they throw Brik under the bus for Niz, i will be done watching GH.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LanteFan
Member Avatar

natdot99
Nov 5 2013, 01:15 PM
LanteFan
Nov 5 2013, 12:48 PM
I wish Britt was the mom too. I have always wanted a pregnancy storyline with Lante, but I have accepted that is never going to happen. Amazing isn't the word I would use. Britt was Lulu's doctor, and she stole an embryo that lead to a baby, which Dante and Lulu never consented to or even knows about. I'm pretty sure the state of New york where Port Charles is setting is called taking an embryo the something where as if Britt would have kidnapped a child. So the writers on gh can gloss it over as some saint thing Britt did but seeing as she hasn't told nor does she look like she's ever going to tell Lante it's their baby that would be a bunch of bull.

The actress who plays Britt already confirmed it. Also, Connie situation is so different from Ben's.

Hopefully the writers would change the storyline. I find it a little hard because all Britt needed was a sperm donor to create her own child.
If they throw Brik under the bus for Niz, i will be done watching GH.
Sadly, I don't see Ron changing it at all. The reason why Britt is even with Nikolas in my opinion is so when the secret comes out that Elizabeth turns out to be right about her all along, and that it's going to ruin one of Nik's relationships again and once again it's all about a baby secret. Britt gets thrown under the bus for Niz the same way Lulu was thrown under the bus for Spixie.
Edited by LanteFan, Nov 5 2013, 01:50 PM.

taylore
Member Avatar

Oh please,the person getting thrown under buss will be Liz,RC just don't give a damn about her.Britt seems to be one his pet.

natdot99
Member Avatar

taylore
Nov 5 2013, 01:55 PM
Oh please,the person getting thrown under buss will be Liz,RC just don't give a damn about her.Britt seems to be one his pet.

No RC pet has been Sabrina, practically ever character has propped her including Robin. :toetap:
Niz was vile and disgusting because Liz accepted Lucky marriage prosposal and then went to Nik's home to have sex with him on the same day was :yuk: :puke: a million times over.

Liz is a waffler,period. When Nik poured his heart out to her, all she could think about was Lucky. Liz never loved Nik, period. All she sees him as lusty gig when things go south.

taylore
Member Avatar

Don't forget she (Liz) said he's (Nik)the best she's ever had.

natdot99
Member Avatar

GH was unwatchable for today. :headbang:

Connor Murphy
Member Avatar

Right. Because a baby isn't amazing. :huh1: I'm not condoning the act people. Just saying. A couple that can't have a baby. Thought they were getting a baby. Then turns out that the baby they have isn't theirs. I'm pretty sure they'll find Ben to be AMAZING. Whether anyone agrees or not with Britt did.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Connor Murphy
Nov 5 2013, 03:35 PM
Right. Because a baby isn't amazing. :huh1: I'm not condoning the act people. Just saying. A couple that can't have a baby. Thought they were getting a baby. Then turns out that the baby they have isn't theirs. I'm pretty sure they'll find Ben to be AMAZING. Whether anyone agrees or not with Britt did.

So basically Ben paternity is all about making NIZ a supercouple :shrug:
NIZ will always be disgusting and vile in my eyes :yuk: :censored:

NIZ will fail once Lucky comes back to PC.
Edited by natdot99, Nov 5 2013, 03:54 PM.

LanteFan
Member Avatar

Connor Murphy
So Lulu is going to find Britt stealing and her missing out on her child's first months amazing? No. Is she going to be happy that she finally has her baby yes, but will it be amazing? no.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

I like the triangle (although I hope it's still a quad at some point with AJ in the mix). None of them are perfect. I also like the idea that Ben being Lulu and Dante's might be too much for Nik to take. He's been so understanding with Britt that there must be a breaking point somewhere.

Connor Murphy
Member Avatar

natdot99
Nov 5 2013, 03:49 PM
Connor Murphy

So basically Ben paternity is all about making NIZ a supercouple :shrug:
NIZ will always be disgusting and vile in my eyes :yuk: :censored:

NIZ will fail once Lucky comes back to PC.
I have no idea how you came to that conclusion. I said nothing about Nikolas and Liz. I like Nikolas and Brit together. Liz needs to go support her boyfriend AJ who is having one of the worst times in his life.

-----

the baby, meaning, the actual HUMAN is amazing. Not the act of his existance is my fucking point. By everyone's resistance to that thought, it seems some of you think humans are not amazing. :shrug: After everything that is said and done. Dante and Lulu will love that baby of theirs nonetheless.

Anon

Wow, lots of Liz hate on this board. Liz has every right not to trust Britt after the things she did to Patrick and Sabrina. If nothing else, Liz and Nik will always be friends, and real friends have a tendency to look out for each other. If she wants to question Britt's motives, I don't see a problem with that since Britt's motives have always been questionable. As for her supporting AJ, after the unforgivable things he said to her, I thought it was pretty clear she cut him loose. She has absolutely no obligations where he is concerned anymore, she is free to be with anyone she chooses.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

You know what would be a really wild twist to this baby stuff? What if Britt is actually Ben's biological mother...and the biological father is Stavros? Gods, the grandson of Mykkos Cassadine and Cesar Faison could be a real shit stirrer years down the road.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

From what I have seen of LuLu over the years,she has a hot temper,having a baby is amazing,BUT having that embryo kidnapped and missing the birth of your child and having missed their first few months of life because of a lunatic IS FAR FROM AMAZING,I have no doubt it will be ok in the end,but at first I have no doubt that LuLu will wanna choke Britch with her own hands.Remember how angry LuLu was at Elizabeth for the whole Lucky/Nikohlas thing,image how she'll be about her biological child.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Nov 5 2013, 07:36 PM.

six
Member Avatar

I'm not sure Britt knows that Ben is lante's son.There's a possibility hat Brad was supposed to create an embryo with his sperm and Britt's eggs and he just pretended he did and gave her one of Lante's embryos instead.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Anon
Nov 5 2013, 06:41 PM
Wow, lots of Liz hate on this board. Liz has every right not to trust Britt after the things she did to Patrick and Sabrina. If nothing else, Liz and Nik will always be friends, and real friends have a tendency to look out for each other. If she wants to question Britt's motives, I don't see a problem with that since Britt's motives have always been questionable. As for her supporting AJ, after the unforgivable things he said to her, I thought it was pretty clear she cut him loose. She has absolutely no obligations where he is concerned anymore, she is free to be with anyone she chooses.
The problem is that Liz does this over and over with her "guy friends" that she just happened to have slept with before. Every single time a former lover of hers moves on or spends time with another female, she becomes judgmental, bitchy and hostile toward the new girl and starts making eyes at her "friend" again. I agree that she has no reason to trust Britt, but this passive aggressive jealous bitchiness has gotten old. Plus, she chose AJ over Nikolas. She doesn't get to run back to Nikolas and expect him to drop everything for her because her latest relationship didn't work out.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

six
Nov 5 2013, 07:40 PM
I'm not sure Britt knows that Ben is lante's son.There's a possibility hat Brad was supposed to create an embryo with his sperm and Britt's eggs and he just pretended he did and gave her one of Lante's embryos instead.

I'm wondering this same thing. Maybe she actually does think that Ben is hers and Brad's and he just implanted Lante's embryos without telling her. I honestly can't tell what Britt knows or doesn't know about Ben!

Connor Murphy
Member Avatar

Anon
Nov 5 2013, 06:41 PM
I see your point. Britt isn't known for the truth. People would be in the right to doubt her motives. It's just the way Liz comes off. The teenage mannerisms showing in her jealousy is not becoming. I must've missed the episode when she broke up with him. I was wondering why that storyline was dropped.

LanteFan
Member Avatar

six
Nov 5 2013, 07:40 PM

Britt knows "Ben" Rocco belongs to Lulu and Dante or she would have starred at them when her mother talked about faking the DNA and Britt looked right at Dante and Lulu, It was proof to me that she knows and the fact that Ben was trying to tell Dante something tells me he knows too.

Quote:

From what I have seen of LuLu over the years,she has a hot temper,having a baby is amazing,BUT having that embryo kidnapped and missing the birth of your child and having missed their first few months of life because of a lunatic IS FAR FROM AMAZING,I have no doubt it will be ok in the end,but at first I have no doubt that LuLu will wanna choke Britch with her own hands.Remember how angry LuLu was at Elizabeth for the whole Lucky/Nikohlas thing,image how she'll be about her biological child.

Lulu is going to be livid and not just because she lost time with her son or even because Britt did this horror thing to her. No. Lulu has lost a lot over the past 2 years; She lost what she thought was a pregnancy, Adoption she lost out on because she lied. Lulu had her eggs harvested and made into an embryos and then finds out Maxie lied nine months ago and her baby died and she wasn't even allowed to grieve, and now she's going to have the daughter she has loved since knowing about her ripped out of her arms and then she's going to find out Britt stole an embryo and had her baby and doesn't plan on ever telling her. I think Lulu is going to go insane once she is hit with this finale news. I can't wait to see the scene where Lulu chokes Britt, and I hope it happens.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Call Michael "Mikey" one more time I swear,drives me nuts Michael is in his 20's,he's not a 5 year old.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply