Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: November Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 2 2013, 10:20 PM (12,148 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Morgan and Derek, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: OK.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Snowing Fan
Nov 6 2013, 02:59 PM
Morgan and Derek, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: OK.
GMAB. :facepalm:
Edited by bellajewel, Nov 6 2013, 03:29 PM.

Not Amused
Member Avatar

As much as I love Rebecca I really don't care for the fickle person Liz has become. And I really don't want to see Liz come in between Brik. If Britt is lying about the baby then that should be used as angst for Brik, I have no desire for this triangle nonsense.

six
Member Avatar

LanteFan
Nov 6 2013, 09:43 AM
six
Nov 5 2013, 07:40 PM
I'm not sure Britt knows that Ben is lante's son.There's a possibility hat Brad was supposed to create an embryo with his sperm and Britt's eggs and he just pretended he did and gave her one of Lante's embryos instead.

Britt knows "Ben" Rocco belongs to Lulu and Dante or she would have starred at them when her mother talked about faking the DNA and Britt looked right at Dante and Lulu, It was proof to me that she knows and the fact that Ben was trying to tell Dante something tells me he knows too.

When did this scene with Britt happen? She could have been staring at them, because she knew they were raising spixie's baby. It's really strange to me that Britt would try to convince people that Lulu and Dante's baby belonged to her and Brad. What if the kid came out resembling Lulu?

Not Amused
Member Avatar

The characters of Silas, Kiki and Sabrina are GH's main weak points for me right now.

LanteFan
Member Avatar

six
Nov 6 2013, 03:23 PM
LanteFan
Nov 6 2013, 09:43 AM
six
Nov 5 2013, 07:40 PM
I'm not sure Britt knows that Ben is lante's son.There's a possibility hat Brad was supposed to create an embryo with his sperm and Britt's eggs and he just pretended he did and gave her one of Lante's embryos instead.

Britt knows "Ben" Rocco belongs to Lulu and Dante or she would have starred at them when her mother talked about faking the DNA and Britt looked right at Dante and Lulu, It was proof to me that she knows and the fact that Ben was trying to tell Dante something tells me he knows too.

When did this scene with Britt happen? She could have been staring at them, because she knew they were raising spixie's baby. It's really strange to me that Britt would try to convince people that Lulu and Dante's baby belonged to her and Brad. What if the kid came out resembling Lulu?

That baby does look more like Lulu then Britt, Brad, Nikolas or anyone else. Nik still thinks Brad is the dad but even he noticed that the baby didn't look like neither Brad nor Britt.
Edited by LanteFan, Nov 6 2013, 06:15 PM.

six
Member Avatar

Which is my point. Why try to pass a fair baby off as the child of an Asian and a darker toned caucasian?

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

I like how even-handed the mob story is, with both Sonny and Julian/Ava having strengths and weaknesses. And Willian deVry has been a good addition to the cast---Alexis getting all flustered around Derek/Julian reminds me of the early days of Sonny and Alexis.

I can't believe how much more I am enjoying Scott Baldwin when he's not around Laura. I love how it looks like he will be DA as there history to mine with Sonny.

It's going to hit the fan big time at this art gallery opening. Nice to see a new set for it, and to see everyone glammed up. I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy this as much as the Bristen wedding implosion on Days.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Morgan doesn't know what in the heck he's doing siding with Jerome. It's gonna end very badly, IMO.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

DaraFan
Nov 6 2013, 04:31 PM
The characters of Silas, Kiki and Sabrina are GH's main weak points for me right now.
They could all go and I wouldn't miss any of them. Kiki should go first, she's an awful character. Silas and Sabrina are just meh to me.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

JarlenaLante
Nov 6 2013, 07:40 PM
I can't believe how much more I am enjoying Scott Baldwin when he's not around Laura. I love how it looks like he will be DA as there history to mine with Sonny.
I like Laura, but I did not like how Scott acted around here. He tried to be too sweet and perfect and the jealousy over Luke was too much. I don't understand the whole point of the latest Laura/Scott hookup since they didn't follow up on anything or bring Laura back. :shrug: I like the sneaky, cocky sort of jerk Scott. He's more entertaining this way!

natdot99
Member Avatar

There is no indication that Britt stole or used Falconeries embroys, so I guess everyone is grabbing at straws.
Britt said she felt sorry for the father when she talked to her mother in the pard, so Ben is her biological child.
There no genetic code that states all babies should look like their father. Spencer(Nik son) was born with blonde hair and now how dark black hair. Emma was born with dark black hair and now has blonde hair.
Ben could look like Faison or Leisl when they were young.

In regards to Liz, she did the same thing to Lucky, Jason, and Nik when they moved on. She gets all bitchy and uses her friend care to become passive agressive toward their female friends. Liz goal for Nik is to have him pine for her until the end of time or until she snaps her fingers, and he ready to come back to her. Liz likes to whiplash Nik into thinking that they have something special so that he thinks that they can be together. Once she whipslash Nik into dumping his girl, she going to tell him that they can never be together.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Yestarday's episode was a snooze.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Anon
Nov 5 2013, 06:41 PM
Wow, lots of Liz hate on this board. Liz has every right not to trust Britt after the things she did to Patrick and Sabrina. If nothing else, Liz and Nik will always be friends, and real friends have a tendency to look out for each other. If she wants to question Britt's motives, I don't see a problem with that since Britt's motives have always been questionable. As for her supporting AJ, after the unforgivable things he said to her, I thought it was pretty clear she cut him loose. She has absolutely no obligations where he is concerned anymore, she is free to be with anyone she chooses.

Liz only thing for Nik is to have him at home pining for her, period. Liz used her friend card only to whiplash Nik into thinking they have a chance so that he can dump his female friend. Once that happens, she will go back to AJ.
Liz is no saint, so Britt comments about her living in a glass house was spot on, IMO.

six
Member Avatar

natdot99
Nov 7 2013, 11:29 AM
There is no indication that Britt stole or used Falconeries embroys, so I guess everyone is grabbing at straws.
Britt said she felt sorry for the father when she talked to her mother in the pard, so Ben is her biological child.
There no genetic code that states all babies should look like their father. Spencer(Nik son) was born with blonde hair and now how dark black hair. Emma was born with dark black hair and now has blonde hair.

Nobody thinks there's a genetic code that says all babies have to look like their fathers, however, there is a reason that GH has characters pointing out that the baby doesn't look anything like Brad or Britt. Ben doesn't look like them because he's not supposed to, because it's part of the storyline.

natdot99
Member Avatar

six
Nov 7 2013, 12:30 PM
natdot99
Nov 7 2013, 11:29 AM

Nobody thinks there's a genetic code that says all babies have to look like their fathers, however, there is a reason that GH has characters pointing out that the baby doesn't look anything like Brad or Britt. Ben doesn't look like them because he's not supposed to, because it's part of the storyline.

It doesn't matter because I had a friend who had blonde hair/eyes who gave birth to a African american girl with her father complexion. The baby is young and they change their features as they get older. My Lebanese friend had a mix baby, African American/Lebanese who who born with light skin. Now she a rich caramel brown color with jet black hair.
Ben could look like one of Faison or Dr.O relatives, period.

six
Member Avatar

He could, but he doesn't, because it's already been spoiled that he's not Britt's.

natdot99
Member Avatar

six
Nov 7 2013, 12:56 PM
He could, but he doesn't, because it's already been spoiled that he's not Britt's.

I taking that has a GOS because look as many times the writers changed Franco and Kiki paternities, again. So Kiki will be another one of Sonny's children. :shrug:

Besides Michael had orange-colored hair and now he hair is dark brown, LOL.

six
Member Avatar

I'm sorry, but I don't know what you mean.

natdot99
Member Avatar

six
Nov 7 2013, 01:42 PM
I'm sorry, but I don't know what you mean.

Micheal was a redhead and now he has dark blonde hair. Ben features have changed over each scene, one scene he had brown eyes and now he has blonde hair/blue eyes.

Besides in regards to Ben, Olivia should had visions of her grandson, but she having visions of everything else. It was not shown that Lulu/Dante wanted a son or their embryos stored by gender, one female embryo or one male embryo for later surrogacy implantation.

I am hoping that Ben is a Cassadine rather than a Falconeri.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply