Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: November Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 2 2013, 10:20 PM (12,166 Views)
JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Snowing Fan
Nov 14 2013, 05:23 PM
Let's guess,they'll either bring up LuLu's abortion or Logan or both.
I'm guessing both. It seems that nothing is off limits in this case and since Lulu got down and dirty, I expect Maxie to do the same.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

bellajewel
Nov 14 2013, 05:29 PM
Too bad Lulu & Maxie couldn't resolve it amicably.
Where would the fun be in that?!? :sleep2:

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

How Lulu did not foresee any kind of blow back after having Alexis accuse Maxie of MURDERING Robin, I will never understand. Lulu is desperate and vindictive right now. I have been pretty much team Lante because, as I said, I like them better than Spixie, but at this point I just feel sorry for Dante and Spinelli while Maxie and Lulu rip each other apart. I think Lulu's sunk pretty low in this storyline, but I am still not convinced that she's sunk any lower than Maxie. Aside from the obviously unfair stuff about Robin, I think some of the other points Lulu made about Maxie yesterday were correct. She never does seem able to see how destructive her actions are until AFTER the fact. Liz's testimony about everything with Lucky was utterly damning.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

That said, the custody story is still terrible. Utterly misconceived from the start.

And even though I am late to the party on this one, I LOVED the fallout of everyone finding out about Julian's real identity. Alexis is going to fight it tooth and nail, but she and Julian are HOT HOT HOT.

On the Morgan vs Michael front, I am Team Morgan. I love him with Ava and I love him on Team Jerome. I do not accept for a second that Sonny is in any way morally superior to Ava or Julian. I don't hate Sonny and I have been enjoying watching him in this story and probably will continue to, but I would LOVE to see the Jeromes turn the tables on him and knock him off of his lofty perch as Mob King of Port Charles.

Morgan can be a bit whiny at times and it can wear thin, but it is completely offset by how sanctimonious and self-righteous Michael is. I'm sick of Michael and Kiki sitting astride their high horse like they aren't equals to Morgan and the Jeromes in every way. They completely approve of what Sonny does and are trying to help him - with Kiki betraying her mother exactly as Morgan has betrayed Sonny, which somehow isn't supposed to be a problem - so they get no support from me. At least Morgan isn't pretending to be anything he isn't. Michael, meanwhile, is repeatedly playing the "noble and mature" card, and it's very grating.
Edited by JessicaLeigh, Nov 15 2013, 12:39 PM.

Connor Murphy
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Nov 15 2013, 12:37 PM
That said, the custody story is still terrible. Utterly misconceived from the start.

And even though I am late to the party on this one, I LOVED the fallout of everyone finding out about Julian's real identity. Alexis is going to fight it tooth and nail, but she and Julian are HOT HOT HOT.

On the Morgan vs Michael front, I am Team Morgan. I love him with Ava and I love him on Team Jerome. I do not accept for a second that Sonny is in any way morally superior to Ava or Julian. I don't hate Sonny and I have been enjoying watching him in this story and probably will continue to, but I would LOVE to see the Jeromes turn the tables on him and knock him off of his lofty perch as Mob King of Port Charles.

Morgan can be a bit whiny at times and it can wear thin, but it is completely offset by how sanctimonious and self-righteous Michael is. I'm sick of Michael and Kiki sitting astride their high horse like they aren't equals to Morgan and the Jeromes in every way. They completely approve of what Sonny does and are trying to help him - with Kiki betraying her mother exactly as Morgan has betrayed Sonny, which somehow isn't supposed to be a problem - so they get no support from me. At least Morgan isn't pretending to be anything he isn't. Michael, meanwhile, is repeatedly playing the "noble and mature" card, and it's very grating.
That's the part about Morgan that I like. Him & Ava and being on Team Jerome. That sets up years of soapy goodness with dueling brothers. Both just need to be a little bit more mature. When Morgan sounds like a whiny teenager (cuz he is) it grates my nervous. I don't have such an intense reaction to Michael. That's because his personal storyline is boring. It shouldn't be. On paper, him and Kiki should be smoking hot since they were forbidden fruit for awhile. I think Kiki is the weakest link performance wise. Ava and Morgan is sinfully delicious!
I'd like them to write the brothers like full grown adults, a stronger performer for Kiki, because I love this drama on paper.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Nik/Britt kiss :cheer: :wub:

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Michael and KiKi are not getting better in time, are they?

The scene where she is trying to rescue him at the pier was so damned laughable!

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

EJ_SamiFF
Nov 15 2013, 03:09 PM
nvm
Edited by bellajewel, Nov 15 2013, 09:21 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

WTH is Lulu thinking?!....lying on the witness stand. BAD. BAD. BAD. :facepalm:

I liked Sabrina & Carlos but not so much now. He's a stalker.

I'm gradually becoming a Brik fan, however they're rushing the relationship. Kissing; barely knowing each other.
Edited by bellajewel, Nov 15 2013, 09:30 PM.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

bellajewel
Nov 15 2013, 09:07 PM
WTH is Lulu thinking?!....lying on the witness stand. :facepalm:
Lulu isn't thinking. She's reacting, and I think it's only going to go downhill for her from there. Even if she somehow manages to win custody of the baby, I think she and Dante are in for some rocky times.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sable Colby
Member Avatar
Thanks Supergirl for the avi.

I'm worried about the state of the Lante marriage by the end of this trial. I don't think Dante likes this side of Lulu (and who can blame him).

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

I predict Lante are about to implode like Jasam did in 2012. Just something about how Dante and Lulu are being written reminds me of Jason and Sam during Sam's pregnancy and when she thought her baby was dead---and blamed Jason. I think something similar is going to happen to Lante. Which kind of sucks as they are practically the only married couple on the show.

I am continuing to enjoy Nikolas and Britt, and Faison and Obrecht. And super spy Robert Scorpio was back in action today! Glad to see his brother at the trial.

Sable Colby
Member Avatar
Thanks Supergirl for the avi.

JarlenaLante
Nov 15 2013, 09:42 PM
I predict Lante are about to implode like Jasam did in 2012. Just something about how Dante and Lulu are being written reminds me of Jason and Sam during Sam's pregnancy and when she thought her baby was dead---and blamed Jason. I think something similar is going to happen to Lante. Which kind of sucks as they are practically the only married couple on the show.

I am continuing to enjoy Nikolas and Britt, and Faison and Obrecht. And super spy Robert Scorpio was back in action today! Glad to see his brother at the trial.
Yeah, that gum thumb thing was pretty awesome. Today was just another reminder of how much I love Robert and Anna together. I don't need them to be paired romantically, I just need FH and TR to share the screen.

LPS
Member Avatar

I'm a little slow with my comments, but..

Carly and Franco kiss was weird. Franco saving the day got an eye roll over here.

Sonny needs to get over his son's "betrayal."

Olivia annoys me.

I still can't get into Maura West as Ava.

Silas needs to mind his own business.

Sam's instant defense of Julian was strange. I don't buy a word coming out of Julian's mouth.

LMAO@ KA's acting. Funny sh*t. I hollered at her jumping in the water. Michael made up the story because he is embarrassed his ass got whooped.

The Sean and Sabrina's lame boyfriend's rivalry is lame.
Edited by LPS, Nov 16 2013, 03:29 AM.

natdot99
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Nov 15 2013, 03:09 PM

Renegade_Killerbee
Nov 15 2013, 06:21 PM
Michael and KiKi are not getting better in time, are they?

The scene where she is trying to rescue him at the pier was so damned laughable!

bellajewel
Nov 15 2013, 09:07 PM
WTH is Lulu thinking?!....lying on the witness stand. BAD. BAD. BAD. :facepalm:

I liked Sabrina & Carlos but not so much now. He's a stalker.

I'm gradually becoming a Brik fan, however they're rushing the relationship. Kissing; barely knowing each other.

The Brik scene was sweet and romatic, period. :wub: :cheer: Nik finally has a relationship were there is no competition for Britt feelings. Brad is gay and Patrick is going to be back with his wife. So far, Britt has not mention Patrick and stay focused on Nik.
Brik are not being rushed, IMO. They have been going through some things together and trying to look beyond their parents history to be a better human being. I loved how Nik was surprised by his feelings.
Brik will always be million times better than NIZ.

I was hoping that both drowned and was willing to throw Morgan a parade, LOL.

The custody trail is a complete failure because the judge had no paternity/maternity test done for Connie. The contract became null and void when Maxie substituted her baby for Dante/Lulu child.
All the testimony was based on hearsay without any compelling facts and Diane not cross examining Liz was just plain stupid.

Can't really feel sorry for Dr.O. She knows that Faison will always love Anna Devane over her. Any self respecting woman would have capped him when he suggested that she put on the Anna mask in the bedroom.
The same thing goes for Carly.
Edited by natdot99, Nov 16 2013, 01:05 PM.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

I can't believe how much I detest Shawn Butler, a character I absolutely adored only a year ago.

I know what Jason's excuse was for becoming Sonny's hit man back in 1996 (he was brain dead) but did we ever get a plausible explanation on how this seemingly good man went to the dark side?

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Renegade_Killerbee
Nov 16 2013, 06:32 PM
I can't believe how much I detest Shawn Butler, a character I absolutely adored only a year ago.

I know what Jason's excuse was for becoming Sonny's hit man back in 1996 (he was brain dead) but did we ever get a plausible explanation on how this seemingly good man went to the dark side?
The man was a science teacher. I think a chemist or biologist. Couldn't he have gone to work at the hospital? Doesn't ELQ have a pharmaceutical division? With his military training, he could have worked for the police department. I know he had PTSD, but they've never referenced it again and now he's working as a hitman. #Gofigure

Whatever excuse they came up with is bullshit just so they could sacrifice Shawn, a once promising character, on the alter of Scummy.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Sable Colby - I love your avi and banner!

Edit: Reese - Love your avi too!
Edited by JessicaLeigh, Nov 17 2013, 07:04 AM.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Reese
Nov 16 2013, 10:02 PM
Renegade_Killerbee
Nov 16 2013, 06:32 PM

The man was a science teacher. I think a chemist or biologist. Couldn't he have gone to work at the hospital? Doesn't ELQ have a pharmaceutical division? With his military training, he could have worked for the police department. I know he had PTSD, but they've never referenced it again and now he's working as a hitman. #Gofigure

Whatever excuse they came up with is bullshit just so they could sacrifice Shawn, a once promising character, on the alter of Scummy.
Exactly how I feel. I hate what they've made Shawn into. It doesn't fit with his history and it's incredibly shitty what he's doing to T.J.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

So is Carly now No. 1 on Heather's Hit List?

Bleh. They could write better for Queen Robin Mattson ... but beggars can't be picky as it's been so many YEARS since us Mattson fans have gotten such regular doses of her majesty.

(you can probably tell I worship Robin!) :hail:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply