Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Thorsten Kaye and Katherine Kelly Lang
Topic Started: Nov 4 2013, 04:11 AM (2,148 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Katherine Kelly Lang and Thorsten Kaye (From Finnish article).

The Google translation of words from Finnish:

New Ridge in the first joint picture with Brooke

Bold and the Beautiful Ridge Forrester as a new series of selected Thorsten Kaye made ​​his debut as soon as your favorite series. In this show the first pictures soap opera dream couple .

The world shook the soap a week ago the news that Ridge Forrester returns to Bold and the Beautiful series , but no longer play the legendary Ronn Moss . Ridge was chosen as the new German- British actor Thorsten Kaye .

Thorsten seen Ridge boots for the first time in the United States on December 13 day. Before the start of filming of the dream couple in the soap opera was also the first official pictures .

The images show that the new Ridge and Brooke are old with a very impressive double .

New Ridge seen in these views presented in Finland Bold and the Beautiful series of cycles in the spring of 2014.

Thorsten Kaye afraid Ridge fans : I can not replace Ronn Moss

credit: shady marlin
Edited by Daytime, Nov 4 2013, 04:29 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlueEyes28
Member Avatar

They look good together.Look forward to their first scene together.Thanks

metitle
Member Avatar

At least Thorsten looks handsome.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Looking forward to Ridge telling off Brooke!! LOL

Sandell

I got to say....they look marvelous, toghther.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I think he is nasty and dirty looking. Needs to clean up a bit.
Edited by HotPepper, Nov 4 2013, 07:40 PM.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting Daytime, eagerly await their first scene since I'm a fan of both actors :)

natdot99
Member Avatar

TK is fine as he** IMO.
I hope this Ridge will come back with a steel backbone when dealing with Brooke.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply