Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 11/4
Topic Started: Nov 4 2013, 07:45 AM (18,075 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Please post all interesting/spoilerish tweets in this thread. If a news article or new video is also tweeted (for example by SOD or NBC), it should probably go in its own thread, following our normal rules. This thread is for tweets, usually from someone on the list below, which give us information in some way about anything related to the show or upcoming storylines.

Please link each tweet and then set it off in italics, quotes or a quote box. To link a tweet, click "expand" and then click "details". That will give you the link to the tweet on its own page. If this is difficult (ie posting from a phone), please at least set off the tweet in quotation marks.

If anyone has names to add to this thread, please PM them to me rather than putting them in the thread. There are unfortunately a lot of fake accounts out there, and we want to verify each account is legit before putting it in this list.

I have entered the below list as a "Twitter List" under the DaytimeRoyalty twitter account. To access it, go to

http://twitter.com/DaytimeRoyalty/days-of-our-lives

Then click "Follow this list". It will then appear in your lists.

Thanks! :smile:

Posted Image

List of Twitter and FB pages

Official Days Accounts
@Daysofourlives
@NbcDays

Current Days Cast
Kristian Alfonso - @kjalfonso
Camila Banus - @camilabanus
Blake Berris - @blakeberris
Shawn Christian - @ShawnC4Real
Bryan Dattilo @bryan_dattilo
Brant Daugherty @brantdaugherty
Eileen Davidson @eileen_davidson, Eileen Davidson Facebook
Casey Deidrick - @caseydeidrick
Sean Douglas - @TheSean_Douglas
Judi Evans - @TheJudiEvans
Galen Gering - @Galengering, Jenna Gering (wife) @jennagering
Deidre Hall - @DeidreHall, The Deidre Hall Fan Page (Facebook)
Bill & Susan Hayes - @DaysHayes
Drake Hogestyn - @DrakeHogestyn, Drake Hogestyn Facebook
Lauren Koslow - @LaurenKoslow
Wally Kurth - @Wallykurth
Jen Lilley - @jen_lilley
Meredith Scott Lynn - @MeredithSLynn
Kate Mansi - @katemansi
Eric Martsolf - @EricMartsolf
Chandler Massey - @ChandlerMassey
Casey Moss - @1CaseyMoss
Nathan Owens - @Nathanjowens
Terrell Ransom Jr. - @TerrellRansomJr
Melissa Reeves - @missyreeves4
James Reynolds - @JreynoldsJames
Suzanne Rogers - @SuzanneC_Rogers, Suzanne Rogers Facebook
James Scott - @IamJamesScott
Freddie Smith - @freddiemsmith
Chrishell Stause - @Chrishell7
Alison Sweeney - @Ali_Sweeney, Alison Sweeney Facebook
Greg Vaughan - @greg_vaughan
Guy Wilson - @THEguywilson
Ari Zucker - @Ari_Zucker, Ari Zucker Facebook

Writers/Hairstylists/Other Staff
Lisa De Cazotte (Co-Executive producer) - @DeCazotte1
Judie Henninger (Promos) - @heyjude14
Matthew Holman (Hairstylist) - @Matthewhairpro
Jayne Marie Kehoe (Wardrobe) - @costumesbyjmk
Patrick Kilian (Former Hairstylist) - @patrickkilian
Maggie Klaus (Former 'Days Insider') - @TheRealMagstar

Former Days cast active on twitter or Facebook and not currently on another soap:
Matt Ashford - @matthew_ashford
Nadia Bjorlin - @realnadiab
Kyle Brandt - @KyleBrandt34
Tamara Braun - @tamarabraun
Darin Brooks - @theedarinbrooks
Sarah Brown - @sarahjoybrown,Sarah Brown Facebook
Ian Buchanan @KilttripUSA
Molly Burnett - @mollydollyy
Crystal Chappell - @crystalchappell
Christie Clark - @Christie__Clark, Christie Clark Facebook
Patrika Darbo - @PatrikaDarbo
Bren Foster - @BrenFosterReal
Staci Greason - @StaciGreason
Mark Hapka - @MarkHapka
Shelley Hennig - @Shelleyhennig
Brody Hutzler - @brodyhutzler
Gloria Loring - @theglorialoring
Kyle Lowder - @kylelowder22
Martha Madison - @Marth27, Martha Madison Facebook
Rachel Melvin - @Rachel_Melvin
Patrick Muldoon - @MuldoonPatrick
Patsy Pease - @PatriciaPease
Austin Peck - @AustinRed5
Thaao Penghlis - @ThaaoPenghlis
Julie Pinson - @JuliePinsonCom
Peter Reckell - @PeterReckell
Lisa Rinna - @lisarinna
Michael Sabatino - @michaelsabatino
Francisco San Martin - @Pepoduder
Kevin Spirtas - Kevin Spirtas Fan Page (Facebook)
Charles Shaughnessy - @c_shaughnessy
Billy Warlock - @billywarlock
Valerie Wildman - @ValerieWildman
Schuyler Yancey - @schuyleryancey

Contact Info:

DAYS Comment Line: 1-818-840-2067

Ken Corday
Executive Producer, Days of Our Lives
3400 West Olive Avenue, Suite 170
Burbank, CA 91505

Greg Meng
Co-Executive Producer, Days of our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523
gmeng@dool.net

Lisa De Cazotte
Co-Executive Producer, Days of our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Bruce Evans
SVP, Current Programming
NBC/Universal
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA. 91523

Rebecca McGill
Director, Drama Programming
NBC Television Network
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA. 91523

Gary Tomlin
Co-Head Writer, Days of Our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Chris Whitesell
Co-Head Writer, Days of Our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Writing Team
Days of our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Michael Lynton
Chairman & CEO, Sony Pictures Entertainment
10202 West Washington Boulevard
Culver City, CA 90232-3195

Steve Kent
Senior Executive VP of Programming
Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc.
Culver City, CA 90232
steve_kent@spe.sony.com

Soap Opera Digest
4 New York Plaza, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10004
sodsound@soapoperadigest.com

Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc.
Culver City, CA 90232
feedback@sonypictures.com and spe_corporate_communications@spe.sony.com

------------------------------------------------------------

It is unlikely SOD will print any letter that bashes an actor/actress, producer or headwriter. Try to be reasonable and respectful with your criticism, but don't be afraid to express your point of view about the show and its storylines.

If the comment line inboxes are full, wait until they're emptied and call back later.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The PR team at Days wants us to let everyone know they check this board daily and they report our feedback to producers. They also check the comment line, so make sure to call it often and leave your feedback about the show!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Days is taping this week.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

greg_vaughan: Good morning to ALL!!! Off to stir the pot @DaysofourLives #Days w/@Ari_Zucker @ericmartsolf @DeidreHall ..... & @DrakeHogestyn !!!
https://twitter.com/greg_vaughan/status/397381966200180736
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Hmmm, what does he mean by stirring the pot? I'm intrigued. Glad to see both DHs working together. It's as it should be.
Edited by Laufeyson, Nov 4 2013, 11:15 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Laufeyson
Nov 4 2013, 11:15 AM
Hmmm, what does he mean by stirring the pot? I'm intrigued. Glad to see both DHs working together. It's as it should be.
It better have something to do with ripping off a collar. :whistling:
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

hopefully when John comes back Marlena rips into him for just leaving like he did. Also for his stupid, stupid plan to "get rid of" Kristen.

There's so much family drama I want to see from all this, but I really worry it'll just be whitewashed like everything else. For example, Jack's death. I really wanted to see Abby struggling with blaming herself for his death but no, she started pimping Dannifer immediately, wth.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

blueskies
Nov 4 2013, 11:38 AM
hopefully when John comes back Marlena rips into him for just leaving like he did. Also for his stupid, stupid plan to "get rid of" Kristen.

There's so much family drama I want to see from all this, but I really worry it'll just be whitewashed like everything else. For example, Jack's death. I really wanted to see Abby struggling with blaming herself for his death but no, she started pimping Dannifer immediately, wth.
I don't mind this. I would far rather watch them work through their problem that watch some of these other prominent characters. It will be far more compelling than what Dannifer and Ejami have dished out over the last year of fights, break ups and make ups.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

blueskies

The reason why I don't care one bit for her, just like her mother.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
Nov 4 2013, 11:42 AM
blueskies

I don't mind this. I would far rather watch them work through their problem that watch some of these other prominent characters. It will be far more compelling than what Dannifer and Ejami have dished out over the last year of fights, break ups and make ups.
That's because D&D have chemistry, and because J&M are actually interesting characters. I wish they'd give J&M back their layers. Let them yell for crying out loud. Stop thinking together/coupledom = happy and boring. Together can be fun as hell. J&M used to have the most awesome, realistic fights.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Team WilSon
Member Avatar

Martha Madison: 35 hours of labor = totally worth it! Charley Elizabeth Gilbert joined our family at 11:18pm last night! #BabyCWatch #futurepresident #phew
https://twitter.com/Marth27/status/397458809137803264

Congratulations Martha & the family! :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

OliveAnn

Team WilSon
Nov 4 2013, 03:52 PM
Martha Madison: 35 hours of labor = totally worth it! Charley Elizabeth Gilbert joined our family at 11:18pm last night! #BabyCWatch #futurepresident #phew

Congratulations to Martha and her husband! Their long wait is finally over!

(Don't kill me, but I'm not too fond of Charley as a girl's name or as a first name in general.)
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

OliveAnn
Nov 4 2013, 04:10 PM
Team WilSon

(Don't kill me, but I'm not too fond of Charley as a girl's name or as a first name in general.)
I prefer Lysie myself.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tylerbo20

John will come back and pimp Jenn and Dan just watch
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

tylerbo20
Nov 4 2013, 06:49 PM
John will come back and pimp Jenn and Dan just watch
I know you are consistently negative...but at this point this is highly believable and truly could happen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Did MM announce that name a few months ago, or is everyone in the soap world suddenly naming their daughters Charley? I could have sworn I read something a few months ago about some soap star's baby Charley.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Kristian Alfonso ‏@KJAlfonso
Happy at @DaysofourLives with@DeidreHall ;)) pic.twitter.com/EVsTMFMEYT

Posted Image

They look stunning, and I'm in love with DH's coat. I've been looking for one like that, that doesn't cost a fortune. The weird thing is how big DH looks compared to KA. Deidre is not that tall (and she's really thin and fit), but she looks super-tall in comparison.
Edited by The Room Stops, Nov 4 2013, 07:14 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

OliveAnn
Nov 4 2013, 04:10 PM
Team WilSon

I agree. I'm generally a fan of naming baby girls girly names but to each his own and I have definitely heard worse names! Regardless, congrats to Martha on her new addition!
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

six
Nov 4 2013, 07:06 PM
Did MM announce that name a few months ago, or is everyone in the soap world suddenly naming their daughters Charley? I could have sworn I read something a few months ago about some soap star's baby Charley.
I think Christie Clark named her baby Charlotte but said that they were going to call her Charley as a nickname. Maybe this is a new name trend?
Offline Profile Goto Top

rae

The Room Stops
Nov 4 2013, 07:12 PM

Posted Image

They look stunning, and I'm in love with DH's coat. I've been looking for one like that, that doesn't cost a fortune. The weird thing is how big DH looks compared to KA. Deidre is not that tall (and she's really thin and fit), but she looks super-tall in comparison.
Can't believe that no one has posted a pic with Drake. We know that he's been back for a few weeks. Why all the secrecy?
Online Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

The Room Stops
Nov 4 2013, 07:12 PM

Posted Image

Deidre's taller than Kristian, for one. also, it could be the camera angle. it also looks like Kristian might be leaning in, which could also be making her shorter.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Days Details · Next Topic »
Locked Topic