Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: November Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 4 2013, 08:13 AM (6,873 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Y&R: November Discussion

1980: Shady Cult Storyline Excerpts

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

Be glad when they find who really killed Delia. Still don't think it was Adam. Tired of the whole thing. Adam ate up with guilt, Billy pulling everybody off the St. who drives a black SUV. He picks on the wrong guy probably get himself shot.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Well, this afternoon I started to watch my recording of Y&R and after about 15 minutes I switched over to my recording of Betrayal........I've never done that before, so Y&R you may be losing a everyday watcher to being once in awhile check in viewer.........step it up some and get it exciting again!

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

MM is doing a good job during this script but it isn't going to get him an Emmy.
BM and EH have it clinched!

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Nov 4 2013, 06:43 PM
MM is doing a good job during this script but it isn't going to get him an Emmy.
BM and EH have it clinched!
you never know. JM and SC didn't get anything when Cassie died.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Cassie was older and the circumstances are different I guess. I think Billy and Elizabeth are better actors than JM and SC.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Nov 4 2013, 06:35 PM
Well, this afternoon I started to watch my recording of Y&R and after about 15 minutes I switched over to my recording of Betrayal........I've never done that before, so Y&R you may be losing a everyday watcher to being once in awhile check in viewer.........step it up some and get it exciting again!
I agree it was boring yesterday, but, to the cane/lilly fans I'm sure it wasn't.
They can't please everyone all the time. ;)

shark
Member Avatar

skank Hilary is gonna be around for awhile looks like she'll bed somebody in the town. Jack , is at loose ends right now. She's young enough to be his daughter , but, when does that matter. She might be good with Adam both of them players. She can go after Devon's money why settle for just a million ! LOL

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Nov 5 2013, 08:59 AM
SnowAngel
I agree it was boring yesterday, but, to the cane/lilly fans I'm sure it wasn't.
This is true, but it wasn't just Cane/Lily............Dylan and Kevin........IDK, it just seemed slow :shrug:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Nov 5 2013, 10:19 AM
Sammie Jo
SnowAngel
This is true, but it wasn't just Cane/Lily............Dylan and Kevin........IDK, it just seemed slow :shrug:
You basically just named the four dullest people on the show LOL. I have difficulty watching any of their scenes.

shark
Member Avatar

Spoiler on todays show:

Bet Faith closed that freezer door on those 2. If they get back together I'll go nuts ! I'm with team ma and pa Newman against Sharho.

Soapwatcher

Well if they get rid of Sharon I hope old hatchet face Victor is the next one to leave, isn't he old enough for retirement damn he's older than me and I'm old as dirt.

ratfink
Member Avatar

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Nov 5 2013, 10:19 AM
Sammie Jo
SnowAngel
I've noticed that at least one day out of every week, it's dull as dishwater day, at least for me.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Retire?
Katherine didn't, she basically died in front of the camera.GBHS
Victor has a following and fan base.
EB is 72.

shark
Member Avatar

I like it when Victor gets the best of you and outsmarts you hahhaha "you got that"!! LOL cracks me up

shark
Member Avatar

show repeat on Thanksg day and that Fri. is football so we will not have any show much on the week of the 25th.
Black Friday everybody will be out shopping and the men will be watching football.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Nov 6 2013, 10:03 AM
I like it when Victor gets the best of you and outsmarts you hahhaha "you got that"!! LOL cracks me up
Me too! lol

Soapwatcher

I am so tired of Victor getting the best of everyone, damn he ain't that smart, GOT THAT
and sorry Sammy I put you to sleep with my same old crap but some people put me to sleep with their same old same old and yes Eric Braden believe it or not is older than me. He needs to retire a lot of people are getting tired of him. As for Victor unless he has judges he can blackmail or someone he can threatened he wouldn't be worth a hill full of beans or ants
Edited by Soapwatcher, Nov 6 2013, 10:46 AM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Soapwatcher
Nov 6 2013, 10:44 AM
I am so tired of Victor getting the best of everyone, damn he ain't that smart, GOT THAT
and sorry Sammy I put you to sleep with my same old crap but some people put me to sleep with their same old same old and yes Eric Braden believe it or not is older than me. He needs to retire a lot of people are getting tired of him. As for Victor unless he has judges he can blackmail or someone he can threatened he wouldn't be worth a hill full of beans or ants
SOME people are getting tired of him, he has plenty of fans otherwise he'd have been gone long ago.
If Victor was gone, I probably wouldn't bother watching the show, I'm sure I'm not alone. For me, he IS the show.

Quote:

sorry Sammy I put you to sleep with my same old crap but some people put me to sleep with their same old same old

I have no idea what you're talking about, I didn't say you put me to sleep nor did I say anything about the same old crap.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply