Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: November Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 4 2013, 08:13 AM (6,748 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I didn't know that Jill had been hired by a football team as a linebacker.
That jacket she had on at Victor's house, looked like it had football pads in the shoulders. It was not flattering at all, but she'll need all that padding if she and Jackie are going to take on Victor. :popcorn:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Nov 6 2013, 03:41 PM
I didn't know that Jill had been hired by a football team as a linebacker.
That jacket she had on at Victor's house, looked like it had football pads in the shoulders. It was not flattering at all, but she'll need all that padding if she and Jackie are going to take on Victor. :popcorn:
She looked like a science fiction character with that long black coat and totally in black and that hair that needs cutting. Don't any of these chicks have time to go to walmart and pay 15 for a hair cut ? I don't understand how they can let themselves go so bad and make good money I look better on a hell of a lot less. LOL Her bangs was down to the bottom of her eyes. :facepalm:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Nov 6 2013, 03:38 PM
Soapwatcher
Nov 6 2013, 10:44 AM
I am so tired of Victor getting the best of everyone, damn he ain't that smart, GOT THAT
and sorry Sammy I put you to sleep with my same old crap but some people put me to sleep with their same old same old and yes Eric Braden believe it or not is older than me. He needs to retire a lot of people are getting tired of him. As for Victor unless he has judges he can blackmail or someone he can threatened he wouldn't be worth a hill full of beans or ants
SOME people are getting tired of him, he has plenty of fans otherwise he'd have been gone long ago.
If Victor was gone, I probably wouldn't bother watching the show, I'm sure I'm not alone. For me, he IS the show.

Quote:

sorry Sammy I put you to sleep with my same old crap but some people put me to sleep with their same old same old

I have no idea what you're talking about, I didn't say you put me to sleep nor did I say anything about the same old crap.
If there was no Victor I'd definitely not be watching everyday either. Only watching Chadam then. Victor is the character I grew up watching and no matter what they do to him, I'm still Team Victor. Doesn't mean I don't have my issues with the writing for him. For a long time, the writers have competely lost who Victor truly is and turned him into this bitter cranky old man who parades around like a cartoon villain who contstantly butts into everyone else's business. Last time I checked that is not "Victor Newman"!!! However, this is the version that we have the live with for the moment.
Edited by 3WishGenie, Nov 6 2013, 04:57 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Nov 6 2013, 04:57 PM
Sammie Jo
Soapwatcher
I am so tired of Victor getting the best of everyone, damn he ain't that smart, GOT THAT
and sorry Sammy I put you to sleep with my same old crap but some people put me to sleep with their same old same old and yes Eric Braden believe it or not is older than me. He needs to retire a lot of people are getting tired of him. As for Victor unless he has judges he can blackmail or someone he can threatened he wouldn't be worth a hill full of beans or ants
SOME people are getting tired of him, he has plenty of fans otherwise he'd have been gone long ago.
If Victor was gone, I probably wouldn't bother watching the show, I'm sure I'm not alone. For me, he IS the show.

Quote:

sorry Sammy I put you to sleep with my same old crap but some people put me to sleep with their same old same old

I have no idea what you're talking about, I didn't say you put me to sleep nor did I say anything about the same old crap.
If there was no Victor I'd definitely not be watching everyday either. Only watching Chadam then. Victor is the character I grew up watching and no matter what they do to him, I'm still Team Victor. Doesn't mean I don't have my issues with the writing for him. For a long time, the writers have competely lost who Victor truly is and turned him into this bitter cranky old man who parades around like a cartoon villain who contstantly butts into everyone else's business. Last time I checked that is not "Victor Newman"!!! However, this is the version that we have the live with for the moment.
I'm hoping that with noah working for him, they might have him mellow some, AFTER he explodes when Nikki drops her little bomb. ;)
Of course, with jack n jill foolishly trying to take Chancellor away from him, we will probably get to see some diabolical business moves. :cheer:

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

I am not liking November in Genoa City. Tired of Abby and Tyler, tried of Devon walking around wondering and whining about what to do with his billions of dollars, tired of Victoria's crying scenes. Laughed really hard at Nick and Sharon getting locked in the storage room and her thinking it might be "the end" and almost telling Nick about Summer's paternity because of her "almost hypothermia" ^o) Not really interested in the prison scenes of Michael and Fen.

I hope it improves soon!

On another note, I have been enjoying watching Detective Alex and Kevin in scenes! They seen to have great chemistry to me, would not mind seeing them as a couple :D

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

daysfan2
Nov 6 2013, 06:28 PM
I am not liking November in Genoa City. Tired of Abby and Tyler, tried of Devon walking around wondering and whining about what to do with his billions of dollars, tired of Victoria's crying scenes. Laughed really hard at Nick and Sharon getting locked in the storage room and her thinking it might be "the end" and almost telling Nick about Summer's paternity because of her "almost hypothermia" ^o) Not really interested in the prison scenes of Michael and Fen.

I hope it improves soon!

On another note, I have been enjoying watching Detective Alex and Kevin in scenes! They seen to have great chemistry to me, would not mind seeing them as a couple :D

a couple of what? :lol: :lol:

shark
Member Avatar

Most of Lauren's family is in there might as well throw her in there too. :sex4:

shark
Member Avatar

Poor Michael is getting the shit kicked out of him everyday because of that dumbass Fen. I'm getting tired of that storyline too, I have a short attention span I guess.
Present the story and wrap it up inside of a week instead of dragging this and the Delia case for months.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

shark
Nov 7 2013, 08:47 AM
Most of Lauren's family is in there might as well throw her in there too. :sex4:
Too much temptation for Lauren!! She can't keep her legs shut to shady men

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Nov 6 2013, 05:24 PM
3WishGenie
Nov 6 2013, 04:57 PM
Sammie Jo
Soapwatcher

Quote:

I'm hoping that with noah working for him, they might have him mellow some, AFTER he explodes when Nikki drops her little bomb. ;)
Of course, with jack n jill foolishly trying to take Chancellor away from him, we will probably get to see some diabolical business moves. :cheer:
I doubt Jackass and the Manicurist will have much of a plan to thwart Victor.

shark
Member Avatar

Jack must get so tired of going after Victurd. He gets bested each time, but, like a pesky fly he keeps returning to the pile. Think with age would come a little wisdom, guess not in that town. Hilary is a dumb ass for turning down Devon's million, tax free. How many women would turn that down ? Not this one........LOL
:sweet:

ashleika

shark
Nov 4 2013, 01:47 PM
Be glad when they find who really killed Delia. Still don't think it was Adam. Tired of the whole thing. Adam ate up with guilt, Billy pulling everybody off the St. who drives a black SUV. He picks on the wrong guy probably get himself shot.
Please.. not only for the dragged on story line but the dreadful music that is played every time Adam thinks of the accident.

ratfink
Member Avatar

I don't think Adam hit Delia either. But, I think he should MAN UP and tell what he knows! Getting tired of this, and in my eyes Adam is looking like a real jerk! Poor , poor pity party Adam...really???

shark
Member Avatar

Wonder if Angelina the Italian chick who couldn't sing to save her ass was the one who shot Carmine ? :whistling:

Soapwatcher

We all know that Victor will win no matter what Jill and Jack do, its written in stone that Victor always gets the best of everyone. I just read that Colleen Bell (Brad's wife and who Colleen Carlton was named after) was named Ambassador to Hungary, now after everyone makes their jokes, think that Maria is seething that she wasn't named ambassador to somewhere! After all she was head honcho of a soap opera and Colleen was not. I can see the Bell clan together probably glad for Colleen but having to show Maria some sympathy too I mean look who she is! I've said this before Bill Bell kind of made known his favorites, he named characters after his kids and only one daughter in law Colleen, never was a Maria on the show that I can remember.
Edited by Soapwatcher, Nov 8 2013, 10:04 AM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Soapwatcher
Nov 8 2013, 10:03 AM
We all know that Victor will win no matter what Jill and Jack do, its written in stone that Victor always gets the best of everyone. I just read that Colleen Bell (Brad's wife and who Colleen Carlton was named after) was named Ambassador to Hungary, now after everyone makes their jokes, think that Maria is seething that she wasn't named ambassador to somewhere! After all she was head honcho of a soap opera and Colleen was not. I can see the Bell clan together probably glad for Colleen but having to show Maria some sympathy too I mean look who she is! I've said this before Bill Bell kind of made known his favorites, he named characters after his kids and only one daughter in law Colleen, never was a Maria on the show that I can remember.
Wouldn't you just love to be a guest at Thanksgiving dinner at the Bell household?
I bet it would be a 1000 times better than the show. lol

shark
Member Avatar

I hope they don't celebrate Thanksg. at the coffee house. I want to see some chic folks in chic surroundings like the Colonade room.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Why is the who shot Carmine storyline still dragging on???? :sleep: :sleep:
Both Michael and Fenn should be out on bond.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

natdot99
Nov 9 2013, 04:09 PM
Why is the who shot Carmine storyline still dragging on???? :sleep: :sleep:
Both Michael and Fenn should be out on bond.
I don't think you get out on bond when you confess, and then Fen has that little extra drug charge to add to it.
BUT, I don't recall Fen ever going to court to get sentenced, he just went straight to prison, that's not the way it works.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

and the ones that should get a "go directly to jail" card don't seem to get one.
They play the crazy card and get to keep playing.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply