Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: November Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 4 2013, 08:13 AM (6,962 Views)
ratfink
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Nov 9 2013, 07:47 PM
natdot99
Nov 9 2013, 04:09 PM
Why is the who shot Carmine storyline still dragging on???? :sleep: :sleep:
Both Michael and Fenn should be out on bond.
I don't think you get out on bond when you confess, and then Fen has that little extra drug charge to add to it.
BUT, I don't recall Fen ever going to court to get sentenced, he just went straight to prison, that's not the way it works.
:shrug: :shrug: :shrug: really???
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

yeah, the lawyers would had drug it out as long as possible more money they can make. Lauren, has so much court costs she may have to sell Fenmore's nobody works there anymore anyway. Jill don't. Whose running the place?

Superwoman
Member Avatar

shark
Nov 11 2013, 09:07 AM
yeah, the lawyers would had drug it out as long as possible more money they can make. Lauren, has so much court costs she may have to sell Fenmore's nobody works there anymore anyway. Jill don't. Whose running the place?
I don't think anyone works in that town... They are always at the coffee house eating muffins and drinking coffee with their nice suits or dresses on....you would think that they will go to work after... :shrug:

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Superwoman
Nov 11 2013, 09:14 AM
shark
Nov 11 2013, 09:07 AM
I don't think anyone works in that town... They are always at the coffee house eating muffins and drinking coffee with their nice suits or dresses on....you would think that they will go to work after... :shrug:
I've wondered that for a long time. Have they destroyed all the offices on the set, because nobody uses one. Avery sits at the GCAC; Victor and Jack just have people come to their houses; Chloe sits at the CL; or people meet up in the now-so-famous Chancellor Park :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

Who's running anything in GC except for CL, GCPD and GCAC........oh and lets not forget the bar that Nick owns that no one ever comes to, but they are alway stocking shelves :drunk:

shark
Member Avatar

Nick acts like he's selling his place again that was more Avery's brain fart then his in the first place.

dmarie

ratfink
Nov 8 2013, 02:27 AM
I don't think Adam hit Delia either. But, I think he should MAN UP and tell what he knows! Getting tired of this, and in my eyes Adam is looking like a real jerk! Poor , poor pity party Adam...really???
I don't think Adam hit Delia, because if he had hit her when he stop I believe he would have see her.
I believe Nikki hit her.
I can't stand Victor all he does is insult Jack, Sharon and Billy. How can his children stomach him, now he trying to play Grandfather of the year.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Jack is an easy target, Sharon deserves it and MORE, and Billy is weak.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

I love Victor's attitude towards Dullan.

He hates him almost as much as I do.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Lifetime STFU award goes to Devon.
How many times have Cane hurt the Winters family only to be quickly forgiven, multiple times by everyone, :headbang: and you sit in judgement of Hillary, GMAFB.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

dmarie
Nov 11 2013, 10:35 PM
ratfink
Nov 8 2013, 02:27 AM
I don't think Adam hit Delia either. But, I think he should MAN UP and tell what he knows! Getting tired of this, and in my eyes Adam is looking like a real jerk! Poor , poor pity party Adam...really???
I don't think Adam hit Delia, because if he had hit her when he stop I believe he would have see her.
I believe Nikki hit her.
I can't stand Victor all he does is insult Jack, Sharon and Billy. How can his children stomach him, now he trying to play Grandfather of the year.
They already inspected Nikki's car, there was no damage.
Sharon deserves to be insulted for all the damage she's done.
Jack is like a cat's toy for Victor, and he hasn't insulted Billy since Delia died, and I hope that continues.

metitle
Member Avatar

Renegade_Killerbee
Nov 12 2013, 12:02 PM
I love Victor's attitude towards Dullan.
Isn't that Victor's typical view of everyone.

shark
Member Avatar

I never liked Billy because he has never really grown up. He's irresponsible, immature, spoiled, always shows piss poor judgement and now he's paying the price. Delia was the type of child that was all over the place, hyper, high strung, exciteable, etc. It wouldn't had been that much of a big deal to take her with U inside the store. He chose to overlook that the kid was all 'high' from being in a play and she had shown before, that she was apt to go chasing after that dog and not pay any attention where she was going. Knowing, all that, he did not take personal responsibility to say "let's go in the store and get ice cream" or go thru a drive thru. She even said to him "your leaving me alone in the car"? at that point, he should had said 'c'mon let's go in together'. In his regular happy go lucky way he didn't think twice about leaving her alone in the car , next to a busy hwy. with the dog that was a young pup and full of energy.
In closing, I hold him accountable. Yes, it was an accident , but, he's old enough to know better and to know what she was capable of doing when he ran off.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Nov 12 2013, 03:56 PM
I never liked Billy because he has never really grown up. He's irresponsible, immature, spoiled, always shows piss poor judgement and now he's paying the price. Delia was the type of child that was all over the place, hyper, high strung, exciteable, etc. It wouldn't had been that much of a big deal to take her with U inside the store. He chose to overlook that the kid was all 'high' from being in a play and she had shown before, that she was apt to go chasing after that dog and not pay any attention where she was going. Knowing, all that, he did not take personal responsibility to say "let's go in the store and get ice cream" or go thru a drive thru. She even said to him "your leaving me alone in the car"? at that point, he should had said 'c'mon let's go in together'. In his regular happy go lucky way he didn't think twice about leaving her alone in the car , next to a busy hwy. with the dog that was a young pup and full of energy.
In closing, I hold him accountable. Yes, it was an accident , but, he's old enough to know better and to know what she was capable of doing when he ran off.
Well, you're right, and that's probably why he's taking it so hard, guilt.
That was a horrible way to kill the kid off, they could have had her have a Leukemia relapse, or an accident not involving any parents or anyone in the family.
Could have had her go on a school trip and the bus get in an accident.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

He would feel guilty anyway. He could have had her by the hand, walking in the store, Dash dashed out the window, Delia hollers and takes off after him and then it happens.
I won't beat him up for something that I myself have done. I was just fortunate, I know, but unless your in his shoes...

shark
Member Avatar

I get bored with a storyline after couple of weeks and wish they would wrap it up. I want new stories every other week. For Godsake will Dylan quit apologizing to a 40 yr old woman for kissing her when he's been 'there' before. Be glad when they quit acting like Jr. high kids. close the coffee house, Avery put down your 'briefs', Dylan take yours off and get to it before we're all in the nursing home.
sheesh.............

Soapwatcher

I don't know if you watch during the Bill Bell years but he would take YEARS to tell a story so either you went nuts or would have if you had been watching.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Soapwatcher
Nov 12 2013, 06:33 PM
I don't know if you watch during the Bill Bell years but he would take YEARS to tell a story so either you went nuts or would have if you had been watching.
That's the truth and if I remember correctly, that was the main reason for Kay alden getting canned, people were sick of the SL after 2 years. :sleep:

shark
Member Avatar

Why my sister quit watching way back when she got tired of waiting for stuff to wrap up, etc. LOL We get up early and we eat lunch at 11, so, I got in the habit of watching the show while I eat. When he's not working he doesn't watch it but he can't avoid it since I got a 50 in TV on the wall. ROFL :tvwatch:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Nov 12 2013, 09:11 PM
Why my sister quit watching way back when she got tired of waiting for stuff to wrap up, etc. LOL We get up early and we eat lunch at 11, so, I got in the habit of watching the show while I eat. When he's not working he doesn't watch it but he can't avoid it since I got a 50 in TV on the wall. ROFL :tvwatch:
Your sister is a he? lol

ashleika

Was there a new salon opened in Genoa City? Abby, Sharon and Avery got well needed hair cuts. Hope they got a coupon to share with Lauren

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply