Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: November Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 4 2013, 08:13 AM (6,887 Views)
Soapwatcher

I read on the other board that Kelly Kruger the 2nd Mac may be coming back, I liked the first Mac Ashley Bashioum but I think she is studying to be a doctor, anyway I wish they would keep Mac far far away, but this would be a way to break up Billy and Victoria, she comes back having divorced JT. JT would stay in DC keeping Reed with him, Victoria would go join them. Again I don't want Mac to come back what's the use there is no family there for her, her grandmother is gone and her dad won't be back so why would they have her come back. I guess the fan favorite? coming back is Tristan Rogers instead of Tony Geary. Why? Unless Victor brings him back to mess up Jill so that she and Jack will fail to take Chancellors away from him, don't bother they'll lose it anyway without Victor's help, they never stand a chance, its so boring them always trying to outdo Victor, he's so dirty he knows all the tricks and pays off all judges and politicians etc so Jack will never ever win, talk about fast forward I will do that when they start in earnest that storyline. My mother said last night she wish they would "take the whole damn Newman family off, they don't have a sensible one among the whole bunch." Mom is 98 and pretty vocal about the Newman family.
Edited by Soapwatcher, Nov 25 2013, 09:41 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Nice to see some older and more mature actors coming on. TR is a good actor and he was funny.
Bring him back in any capacity:)
As for Mac... mehhhh

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Steve Burton was so bad on today's Nov. 25 episode, one he could have excelled in. It was almost as if he was reading his dialogue off the back of his hand.

He didn't even seem to convey many expressions on his face. And he can't blame botox for that. Just his usual robotic acting method (as usual!).

Awwwww .... a Kelly sighting!!! Thank God, I didn't turn this off at 11:15 a.m. as I usually do.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Renegade_Killerbee
Nov 25 2013, 12:19 PM
Steve Burton was so bad on today's Nov. 25 episode, one he could have excelled in. It was almost as if he was reading his dialogue off the back of his hand.

He didn't even seem to convey many expressions on his face. And he can't blame botox for that. Just his usual robotic acting method (as usual!).

Awwwww .... a Kelly sighting!!! Thank God, I didn't turn this off at 11:15 a.m. as I usually do.
I dunno if he's had botox or what but his face doesn't move!!

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Nov 25 2013, 12:47 PM
Renegade_Killerbee

I dunno if he's had botox or what but his face doesn't move!!
Call it whatever you want, the guy can't act worth a crap. I had glimer of hope after his PTSD scene, but nope that didn't last long.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Soapwatcher
Nov 25 2013, 09:39 AM
I read on the other board that Kelly Kruger the 2nd Mac may be coming back, I liked the first Mac Ashley Bashioum but I think she is studying to be a doctor, anyway I wish they would keep Mac far far away, but this would be a way to break up Billy and Victoria, she comes back having divorced JT. JT would stay in DC keeping Reed with him, Victoria would go join them. Again I don't want Mac to come back what's the use there is no family there for her, her grandmother is gone and her dad won't be back so why would they have her come back. I guess the fan favorite? coming back is Tristan Rogers instead of Tony Geary. Why? Unless Victor brings him back to mess up Jill so that she and Jack will fail to take Chancellors away from him, don't bother they'll lose it anyway without Victor's help, they never stand a chance, its so boring them always trying to outdo Victor, he's so dirty he knows all the tricks and pays off all judges and politicians etc so Jack will never ever win, talk about fast forward I will do that when they start in earnest that storyline. My mother said last night she wish they would "take the whole damn Newman family off, they don't have a sensible one among the whole bunch." Mom is 98 and pretty vocal about the Newman family.
Truth be told, there isn't much sense in any of the GC families.
I wouldn't put it past victor to bring Tristan back, he knows all it takes to divert Jill is some dick.
I hope you're right about no Tony Geary, I can't stand him.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Renegade_Killerbee

I definitely think Kelly and Billy are going to grow a lot closer.

Superwoman
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Nov 25 2013, 07:20 PM
Renegade_Killerbee

There was a spoiler that they will sleep together... which will end Villy i guess...
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Soapwatcher

I have to tell you this Sammy Jo, I was talking to my cousin's daughter yesterday and we got to talking about the soaps and which ones we watched etc. after we both said we watched Y&R my mother pipes up with "we can't stand Victor Newman yada yada" my cousin's daughter says "Oh I just love Victor" of course there was a discussion on how could she and why didn't we etc. Just wanted you to know that there are a few numbskulls in my family (and I don't mean me!!! ) that aren't thinking straight in my opinion and we will hope that she gets help in the future and gets over her Victor love! I'm just joking with you you're probably saying she's the sanest one in the family.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Soapwatcher
Nov 26 2013, 09:07 AM
I have to tell you this Sammy Jo, I was talking to my cousin's daughter yesterday and we got to talking about the soaps and which ones we watched etc. after we both said we watched Y&R my mother pipes up with "we can't stand Victor Newman yada yada" my cousin's daughter says "Oh I just love Victor" of course there was a discussion on how could she and why didn't we etc. Just wanted you to know that there are a few numbskulls in my family (and I don't mean me!!! ) that aren't thinking straight in my opinion and we will hope that she gets help in the future and gets over her Victor love! I'm just joking with you you're probably saying she's the sanest one in the family.
LOL, actually, when I first started watching the soap, I didn't like Victor, I adored Jack, then played by Terry Lester, he was such an impish little devil, who could resist? Then when he left and the current Jack came on the scene, I took an instant dislike to him and just loved it whenever Victor stuck it to him. I've been a Victor fan ever since, and those are the SL's I like the most, when those two are butting heads and Jack gets it in the teeth. I never liked Jack's cocky, arrogant rich boy attitude, Victor came up by himself and made himself a bazillionaire, I admire that, Jackie had everything handed to him and thinks he's really something.
Victor is just misunderstood. LOL
People say to us Victor fans, how can you like him, look at all the evil stuff he's done, they're usually the same people who adore Adam, who has done much worse than Victor, imo.

LPS
Member Avatar

The Kelly girl from Lost is totally pointless. Unless she was brought on as the driver who ran over Delia, then she can exit stage left.

metitle
Member Avatar

LPS
Nov 26 2013, 12:58 PM
The Kelly girl from Lost is totally pointless. Unless she was brought on as the driver who ran over Delia, then she can exit stage left.
:blulaugh:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

TG coming to Y&R is a bad idea. All he played on GH was a habitual drunk who preferred doormat women.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
She's only been on a few times, we can't expect to find out why she's there in just a couple of eppies, the story has to have time to unravel.
I think she might be there to end up coming between Victoria and billy.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
She's only been on a few times, we can't expect to find out why she's there in just a couple of eppies, the story has to have time to unravel.
I think she might be there to end up coming between Victoria and billy.

ratfink
Member Avatar

Do you suppose she is the driver? :shrug:

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

I hate to think what Victor will have to say about it, but maybe she is going to come between Villy. However, earlier it was posted that she would have a drastic affect on Billy, Victoria, Chloe, even Kevin maybe..............so she may be the driver that hit Delia, but didn't realize it. Once she realizes what she did, she will.....oh who knows??!!! I just want them to stop playing that dreadful music everytime Billy or Adam is shown.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

ratfink
Nov 27 2013, 01:35 AM
She could be, but I doubt it, although, someone has to show up as the driver, since it seems pretty certain it's not going to be adam.
She does seem to be taking an awful lot of interest in Billy.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Nov 27 2013, 10:10 AM
ratfink
Nov 27 2013, 01:35 AM
She could be, but I doubt it, although, someone has to show up as the driver, since it seems pretty certain it's not going to be adam.
She does seem to be taking an awful lot of interest in Billy.
There was a Kelly above Adam's name on the list of black SUVs. That could be her.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Superwoman
Nov 26 2013, 09:04 AM
Sammie Jo
Nov 25 2013, 07:20 PM
Renegade_Killerbee

There was a spoiler that they will sleep together... which will end Villy i guess...
Please, Victoria will cling to Billy for life no matter what he does. She knows no one else will put up with her.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply