Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: November Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 4 2013, 08:13 AM (6,504 Views)
SnowAngel
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Nov 27 2013, 01:13 PM
Superwoman
Nov 26 2013, 09:04 AM
Sammie Jo
Nov 25 2013, 07:20 PM
Renegade_Killerbee
Nov 25 2013, 12:19 PM
Steve Burton was so bad on today's Nov. 25 episode, one he could have excelled in. It was almost as if he was reading his dialogue off the back of his hand.

He didn't even seem to convey many expressions on his face. And he can't blame botox for that. Just his usual robotic acting method (as usual!).

Awwwww .... a Kelly sighting!!! Thank God, I didn't turn this off at 11:15 a.m. as I usually do.
I definitely think Kelly and Billy are going to grow a lot closer.
There was a spoiler that they will sleep together... which will end Villy i guess...
Please, Victoria will cling to Billy for life no matter what he does. She knows no one else will put up with her.
I don't mind if they sleep together, but please not another baby!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

It won't seem like Billies baby though with a NuBilly. He will fall in love with Kelly only to find out that she really didn't lose a son and that she made it up so she could get close to Billy, sorry that she killed his daughter and didn't stop.
Waited till she was far away and then called in as a "witness."
Just thinking...

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Nov 27 2013, 01:11 PM
Sammie Jo
Nov 27 2013, 10:10 AM
ratfink
Nov 27 2013, 01:35 AM
Do you suppose she is the driver? :shrug:
She could be, but I doubt it, although, someone has to show up as the driver, since it seems pretty certain it's not going to be adam.
She does seem to be taking an awful lot of interest in Billy.
There was a Kelly above Adam's name on the list of black SUVs. That could be her.
Oh really? I didn't see that! Hmmmm, the plot thickens!

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Posted Image

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Classic Y&R! And it's truly a classic, not something from the last three years.

Grace! Tony!

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Nov 27 2013, 03:25 PM
3WishGenie
Nov 27 2013, 01:11 PM
Sammie Jo
Nov 27 2013, 10:10 AM
ratfink
Nov 27 2013, 01:35 AM
Do you suppose she is the driver? :shrug:
She could be, but I doubt it, although, someone has to show up as the driver, since it seems pretty certain it's not going to be adam.
She does seem to be taking an awful lot of interest in Billy.
There was a Kelly above Adam's name on the list of black SUVs. That could be her.
Oh really? I didn't see that! Hmmmm, the plot thickens!
Yes, I do believe there was a Kelly on the list. May have rematch to make sure.

ashleika

I must be under a rock 'cause I just found out Billy (Billy Miller) is out and old Billy (old Victoria real life brother David Tom) is back... Not sure how I feel about this... dont think I am gonna like it. Time to hook Victoria up with someone new while Billy gets with Cynthia Watros..... Stitch maybe? Cant think of anyone else in town that she isnt related to or hasnt banged already. Then again I still have a gut feeling Stitch is Nickis son... Oh the many unanswered questions of where can this show turn!

Amazee-Dayzee

Did Dylan get a DNA test to see if he was actually Nikki's son?

Also, call me in the minority, but I was still kinda hoping that Dylan was "John Abbott III" even if SB is older than both AH and JM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Amazee-Dayzee
Nov 29 2013, 05:50 AM

Also, call me in the minority, but I was still kinda hoping that Dylan was "John Abbott III" even if SB is older than both AH and JM.
He asked Nikki for a DNA test so sounds like he will get one done.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Amazee-Dayzee

Don't give up on that dream.

This show has a tendency to change a character's ancestry every couple of years or so so don't be surprised if Dullan turns out to be Keemo ... with amnesia ... and having undergone plastic surgery.

Anything can (and usually does!) happen!

:teehee:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Renegade_Killerbee
Nov 29 2013, 05:09 PM
Amazee-Dayzee

Don't give up on that dream.

This show has a tendency to change a character's ancestry every couple of years or so so don't be surprised if Dullan turns out to be Keemo ... with amnesia ... and having undergone plastic surgery.

Anything can (and usually does!) happen!

:teehee:
Put down that wine bottle. :blulaugh:
That would be a stretch, even for this show. lol

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Yeah that is pushing the line, lol. Dylan isn't Keemo, I'm sure of that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply