Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, November 5th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 5 2013, 02:50 AM (8,742 Views)
LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Eric invited the Bishop to the wedding? Oy. He's going to fall. HARD.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

And how very un-priestly of Eric to not tell the Bishop the truth when he had the chance. I think that's going to come back to bite him the ass.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Lucas gets the line of the day when he said Kate was investigating Jordan because she was "immune from kissing her ass." Loved snarky Lucas today.

How in the world does Brady not see how unbalanced Kristen is? That was a rhetorical question, by the way.

I did like the various character interactions. It made a filler episode go by faster.

We're T-2 days from the Bristen wedding implosion. Can't happen fast enough. I'm so ready for all the shit to hit the fan.

camera shy

I'm thinking Jordan maybe in the witness protection program.

krissy-k

LovinXtina
Nov 5 2013, 03:59 PM
Is Camila Banus leaving soon?
She will be done filming in January, which mean she'll probably air thru May sweeps. Pretty sure her telling Arianna she will always be there for her and being Ari's mom is the most important thing to her is foreshadowing.

Ocean

Jordan started to have feelings for cookie man rafe and we're going to see their flashback 100 times. And kristen become more lunatic before her wedding with her former step son brady black. I can't wait for bad brady,because EM is very talented actor and he can deliver. I hope we'll never seen bristen again. I like eileen davidson but her character was too old for brady. Every time I think about it that brady was 5 years old and kristen was giving him a bath or read bed time story it made me sick to watch them kissing. I guess writers don't care about the history or viewers if you ask me.

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

krissy-k
Nov 5 2013, 05:15 PM
LovinXtina
She will be done filming in January, which mean she'll probably air thru May sweeps. Pretty sure her telling Arianna she will always be there for her and being Ari's mom is the most important thing to her is foreshadowing.
Thanks because I thought her contract wasn't up till July 2014, I guess she asked to leave earlier.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

LovinXtina
She's leaving in April/May. Her 13-week cycle at 3.5 years is up in December, so looks like they negotiated a 6-month early release.
Edited by Jason47, Nov 5 2013, 05:32 PM.

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

Jason47
Nov 5 2013, 05:31 PM
LovinXtina
She's leaving in April/May. Her 13-week cycle at 3.5 years is up in December, so looks like they negotiated a 6-month early release.
Thanks Jason.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

LanaluvsBroe
Nov 5 2013, 05:00 PM
Eric invited the Bishop to the wedding? Oy. He's going to fall. HARD.
Since when do priests INVITE ANYONE to someone elses wedding? I am a catholic and I have never seen or heard of that happening.

Like wtf?

Why would a bishop attend a random wedding ceremony either?

Sorry but that is contrived as fuck.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Nov 5 2013, 05:49 PM.

LoriAnn

LanaluvsBroe
Nov 5 2013, 05:08 PM
And how very un-priestly of Eric to not tell the Bishop the truth when he had the chance. I think that's going to come back to bite him the ass.
Seriously! And, being a priest, he should be going to Confession regularly, right? Even though what happened was against his will, and as such, not sinful, he has some confessin' to do with related events.

(sorry, I'm mostly a "lurker" but this whole Eric story has me bent out of shape! :$ )

reaganstroller

PatNS
Nov 5 2013, 03:33 PM
I don't know what it says about EJ that he knows all about Rafe and Jordan and how much time they spend together ... why does he care? It's kind of creepy that he's keeping such a close eye on Sami's ex. Worried much? And that scene between Kate and EJ was just all kinds of filler - really, it's his sister's wedding day and EJ has nothing to do but exchange veiled barbs with his ex-lover and his father's ex-wife.

Thank God Brady's stupidity will be revealed worldwide soon - Stop the insanity!

And so now EJ knows what Kristen did ... how will he justify her behaviour when Sami figures out he knew.
Maybe the DiMeras brought Jordon to "take care" of Rafe.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

PatNS
Nov 5 2013, 03:33 PM
I don't know what it says about EJ that he knows all about Rafe and Jordan and how much time they spend together ... why does he care? It's kind of creepy that he's keeping such a close eye on Sami's ex. Worried much? And that scene between Kate and EJ was just all kinds of filler - really, it's his sister's wedding day and EJ has nothing to do but exchange veiled barbs with his ex-lover and his father's ex-wife.

Thank God Brady's stupidity will be revealed worldwide soon - Stop the insanity!

And so now EJ knows what Kristen did ... how will he justify her behaviour when Sami figures out he knew.
Like father like son. Chip off the old block. Just like Stefano EJ is on to Kate. Also stalkers tend to keep tabs...EJ vs RAFE.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Kate is jealous of Jordan,that's why she is being nosy looking into her past,like her past is so squeaky clean,wasn't she a hooker?

Lori

LoriAnn
Nov 5 2013, 05:50 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Nov 5 2013, 05:08 PM
Seriously! And, being a priest, he should be going to Confession regularly, right? Even though what happened was against his will, and as such, not sinful, he has some confessin' to do with related events.

(sorry, I'm mostly a "lurker" but this whole Eric story has me bent out of shape! :$

sorry, replied to wrong post
Edited by Lori, Nov 5 2013, 07:07 PM.

Lori

I'll try again: I think it's slightly plausible the Bishop would come to the wedding because they're big donors and helped build that school we never get to see anymore.

What was up with Lucas and the silverware in his scene with Kate. I don't know if it was BD or the editing but it was awkward.

I've been watching GH again and I love how you know what the characters are thinking even when they're not talking. They have inner lives. I miss that so much on DAYS.

phloe3

a whole episode and Jennifer and Daniel weren't brought up once. It is possible that people in Salem have better things to do than talk about them

jam6242
Member Avatar

Kate's comment that Jordan didn't just drop out of the sky did make me wonder for a second whether Jordan was indeed Cassie.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Today was a great episode! I loved every minute of it. Matt needs to get out of my damn head with his posts/tweets today. That's why I didn't bother posting before. laugh:

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

jaygal
Nov 5 2013, 03:20 PM
Started watching days, whilst eating a bit of yummy food, then Ejami appeared. :x
Will resume watching in a bit.
And the purpose of that ejami scene was...???

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply