Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, November 5th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 5 2013, 02:50 AM (8,735 Views)
Rosebud
Member Avatar

PatNS
Nov 5 2013, 03:33 PM
I don't know what it says about EJ that he knows all about Rafe and Jordan and how much time they spend together ... why does he care? It's kind of creepy that he's keeping such a close eye on Sami's ex. Worried much? And that scene between Kate and EJ was just all kinds of filler - really, it's his sister's wedding day and EJ has nothing to do but exchange veiled barbs with his ex-lover and his father's ex-wife.

Thank God Brady's stupidity will be revealed worldwide soon - Stop the insanity!

And so now EJ knows what Kristen did ... how will he justify her behaviour when Sami figures out he knew.
Oh, that's easy. He's a bad boy and she loves that about him. They love their mutual amorality. :puke:
Edited by Rosebud, Nov 5 2013, 10:15 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

six
Nov 5 2013, 03:36 PM
LuvingLumi
Nov 5 2013, 03:19 PM
six
Nov 5 2013, 01:13 PM
Rosebud
Nov 5 2013, 01:07 PM
What is Kate worried about with Jordan? I really don't get it. Why would you even look into the past of a physical therapist? What has Jordan done to make her suspicious? It's so ridiculous. :rolleyes:
Jordan hasn't been forthcoming about her personal life. Which is of course really weird, because health care workers always tell their patients all their personal business.
lol...but this chick is stranger than strange though...according to Kate's PI...Jordan Ridgeway didn't exist till she came to Salem as a PT...hmmmm....code for....I'm making believe I'm someone I'm not....
Oh, agreed. But Kate only knows that because she's investigating her and I don't think Jordan really did anything to warrant doing that.

I guess Jordan's professionalism would seem out of place in a hospital where two people have public break ups in the hallway every other week.

I guess we're suppose to buy her investigating Jordan beca use she's ever so worried that Rafe is still in danger due to the whole Bernardi/Stefano thing... Even though that whole thing is completely wrapped up :rolleyes:

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Nov 5 2013, 05:49 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Nov 5 2013, 05:00 PM
Eric invited the Bishop to the wedding? Oy. He's going to fall. HARD.
Since when do priests INVITE ANYONE to someone elses wedding? I am a catholic and I have never seen or heard of that happening.

Like wtf?

Why would a bishop attend a random wedding ceremony either?

Sorry but that is contrived as fuck.
I so agree! Bishops are very very busy people. They don't even have time to just drop in on parish priests to say hey. GMAB.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Nov 5 2013, 10:04 PM
jaygal
Nov 5 2013, 03:20 PM
Started watching days, whilst eating a bit of yummy food, then Ejami appeared. :x
Will resume watching in a bit.
And the purpose of that ejami scene was...???
To make me happy? Thanks, writers. :wub:

PALMommy
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
jaygal
Started watching days, whilst eating a bit of yummy food, then Ejami appeared. :x
ITA! Apparently for Jaygal that scene served as an appetite suppressant? :blulaugh:

KAM

JamaicanBeauty7
Nov 5 2013, 10:34 PM
magicsteacher
jaygal
And to set up the cliff hanger in the last scene.

Angry EJ learns his sister/motherwannabe has drugged and raped Sami's priest brother in the same episode where Sami has reaffirmed that her brother is her hero because he is so good. And plans to drug him again before he performs her wedding.

What to do? What to do?
Edited by KAM, Nov 6 2013, 02:43 AM.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

KAM
Nov 5 2013, 11:50 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
magicsteacher
jaygal

Angry EJ learns his sister/motherwannabe has drugged and raped Sami's priest brother in the same episode where Sami has reaffirmed that her brother is her hero because he is so good.

What to do? What to do?
Oh, yeah. That too. :laugh:

Kinay

KAM
JamaicanBeauty7
magicsteacher
jaygal

Angry EJ learns his sister/motherwannabe has drugged and raped Sami's priest brother in the same episode where Sami has reaffirmed that her brother is her hero because he is so good. And plans to drug him again before he performs her wedding.

What to do? What to do?
They can always have more sex so we all lose our appetites since they get turned on by creepy stuff like that. :sex4: Of course, changed man EJ wouldn't dream of keeping a secret from Sami. Yeah right!

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Kinay
Nov 6 2013, 04:58 AM
KAM
JamaicanBeauty7
magicsteacher

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

What to do? What to do?
They can always have more sex so we all lose our appetites since they get turned on by creepy stuff like that. :sex4: Of course, changed man EJ wouldn't dream of keeping a secret from Sami. Yeah right!
It makes it a lot harder to take Eric's pain seriously like the writers seem to want, even with GV's acting ability. The same with interspaceing Kayla's pain with scenes of them. These writer's can't have it both ways, and they honestly don't understand that. The whiplash you get from tomsell's writing is extremely confusing.

S loves EJ

Matt
Nov 5 2013, 01:18 PM
*snicker* EJ: "Samantha, your brother is a better person than your or I will ever be COMBINED."

Eric is the better person, but Ejami being bad is what makes them interesting.

magicsteacher
jaygal

That is like asking what is the purpose of any characters having sex unless they are planning a pregnancy storyline. I´m sure you were not asking that when Safe were having sex. :rolleyes:

blueskies
Member Avatar

You know now I really wish Kristen had used Sami instead of Eric. It would have been hilarious to watch EJ find THAT out.

blueskies
Member Avatar

also someone said somewhere about how can Brady get married in a church b/c of his marriage to Chloe,

I remember very distinctly Chloe trying to get Lucas to agree to an annulment so she and Daniel could marry in the church. I don't remember anything about Brady but if she was going after Lucas, presumably Chloe & Brady also had an annulment (I can only presume).

blueskies
Member Avatar

yes Kristen, yes it would be catastrophic if Eric "flashed on your face" during your vows.

Good thing that won't happen....

:whistling:

blueskies
Member Avatar

also, Jordan, a walk by the pier? Is the pier coming back?? Honestly I'm not sure I've recovered from a few years ago when half of each eppi was filmed at the pier. Too much.

blueskies
Member Avatar

okay the ending of the eppi was awesome. EJ is not happy! (Not that he has any room to talk).

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Nov 6 2013, 07:07 AM
Matt
*snicker* EJ: "Samantha, your brother is a better person than your or I will ever be COMBINED."

magicsteacher
jaygal

That is like asking what is the purpose of any characters having sex unless they are planning a pregnancy storyline. I´m sure you were not asking that when Safe were having sex. :rolleyes:

I wasn't only referring to the sex...never mentioned it. I simply didn't see the purpose for the scene. We already knew how Sami felt about Kristen and how she felt about the Bristen wedding and why. To me it was repetitive and a filler as is much of what Tomsell writes.

PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Herb Stein
Scriptwriter: Janet Iacobuzio

Segment 1: Kristen wakes up from a nightmare where Eric calls her a bitch and says he knows what she did to him. Brady asks her if she's alright.

Nick is in the square with his cell phone. He comments that it's a good thing Mad World didn't take away his phone. He calls the Sparkle Modelling Agency. He says he's Lucas Horton from Mad World calling about the availability of their client Gabriella Hernandez. He gets transferred. You don't represent her but you're planning to sign her. That's great. Listen, do me a favour and let me know when you do sign her because we really believe this is a top model poised for a huge comeback.

Gabi is at the club with Ari asking Sonny if he's sure it's okay to leave her. She can take Ari with her. Sonny - And incur the wrath of her grandparents! They're looking forward to hanging out with their little princess. Gabi - But you're really busy and Chad's not here. You have so much to do. I can take her. Sonny - I do but I have plenty of help. Besides spending quality time with Ari helps me miss Will less, if that makes any sense. Gabi - He texted me this morning. It seems like he's having a blast at Berkeley. Sonny - He is. He's having fun; who knows, maybe he found his calling. Gabi - I know the feeling; not that it lasted very long. I think it's really cool that he's doing this and I'm really happy for him.

Kate is on her cell in the pub. Listen very carefully Mr. Ortiz, Jordan Ridgeway just didn't plop down on earth like Dorothy waking up in Oz; there has to be some explanation, some record of where she was and what she was doing before that. Well if you're the very best in your business then do your damn job and get me that information. She throws her phone down on the table and sees Lucas joining her. Hi honey. You're here early. Lucas - And you're up to something. Whose private life are you snooping into now Mother.

Jordan gets off the elevator smiling. When she sees Rafe's name outside his room door she recalls their moment in the park. She shakes her head. No, it can't happen. She goes into his room. Rafe says Good morning. He's ready to get to work. Jordan - Great. I can go over your PT schedule for the week. Rafe - That's not necessary. I know the drill. Jordan - It's hospital policy. We have to follow procedure. Rafe - Okay, what's going on.

EJ and Sami obviously had sex. Sami is not happy about going to his sister's wedding. Why would you ever think I'd come to terms with my brother marrying that disgusting woman who wanted my mother dead and probably still does?

Eric is talking to Fr. Matt on the phone. I need to discuss a few issues with you today. It can't wait. The Bishop comes into the rectory. My son, I can sense that something is wrong. Would you like to talk to me about it?

Brady - You're shaking. Today is our wedding day. I'm going to make you my wife. I love you more than life itself. What could you possibly have to worry about?

Kate - I have no idea why you think I'm snooping into someone's life. Lucas - Maybe because you were talking to your personal PI, Juan Ortiz. Kate - Okay fine. I happen to be vetting someone I'm thinking of hiring. Lucas - If you were hiring somebody I'd know that. I am the creative director of the company. Kate - And I also run the company. Lucas - Yes you do, you do a very good job. But what I want to know is whose life are you trying to run into the ground.

Jordan - We have to stick to the schedule. I've arranged for an associate therapist to take you out this afternoon. Rafe - Why? Jordan - Because I know how much you like to get out of the hospital. Rafe - Yeah so take me out yourself like you always do. Why am I suddenly being assigned a new therapist for my field trips. Jordan - Because I have other patients besides you and they need me too. Rafe - This is about what happened last night. Jordan - Nothing happened last night.

Sami is getting along with Brady marrying Kristen for Brady's sake. I can't stand the fact that Kristen is actually going to be his wife. The only positive that exists at all would be that Eric has agreed to bless the union. If that's true; the fact that he goes along with it, that makes me believe that there is a scintilla of hope that it is not the complete and utter disaster that it totally appears to be. EJ - You have a lot of respect for your brother, don't you? Sami - Of course. Yes. He is loyal and honest, a good person; my hero.

Eric - It's just that I have a lot of things on my mind, that's all. Bishop - If you want to talk about it ... Eric - I would after I straighten out a few things on my own. It's always good to see you. What brings you by this morning. Bishop - My schedule shifted. Since I was in town I didn't want to miss an opportunity on congratulating you. Eric - On? Bishop - All the wonderful work you're doing here. St. Luke's is a thriving parish under your guidance and the Archdiocese and I are very proud of you Fr. Eric.

Kristen says she had a bad dream but you know how dreams go right out of your head when you wake up ... I couldn't tell you a thing about it. I think it's just wedding jitters. Brady - How could you possibly have wedding jitters aside from the fact that everyone of our wedding guests opposes our union. Kristen - Don't joke about it. Brady - I'm going to be totally serious with you right now. In a short amount of time in the near future my family and all our friends are going to see you as the beautiful woman I see. Kristen - What if they don't? Brady - Their loss. They kiss. Brady - Have a shower, get dressed 'cause I'm taking you out for a big breakfast with an even bigger surprise that I'm going to present to you at the end of the breakfast. Kristen - Do I get a hint? Brady - It's your wedding gift. Kristen - That's not a hint. Brady - Here's a hint. This is something that you want as much as I do.

Segment 2: Sonny - When you were modelling did you work regular hours every day? Gabi - No it was a few days a week a couple of hours a day. It wasn't mentally challenging but it was something that I liked. It was fun. A worker comes to tell Sonny that the espresso machine is not working again. He hands Ari to Gabi. Gabi talks to Ari telling her being the best Mommy to her is what's most important to her.

Kate - You don't have to be so melodramatic. I'm just trying to get some information on Rafe's physical therapist Jordan Ridgeway. Lucas - What? Kate - Really? You don't think I'm justified. You don't think we should know that every person Rafe comes into contact with at that hospital is legitimate? Lucas - Because of what Bernardi tried to do to him, right? Kate - Yes, obviously yes. Lucas - No other reason; you sure? Kate - Do we need a better reason? Lucas - Just curious, that's all. Does it have anything to do with Rafe's PT being young, female and allergic to kissing your ass. Kate - Oh that's a really nice rude thing to say. Lucas - It's true, isn't it? Kate - Why would you say that? Who told you that? Lucas - You did. Kate - No I never said she was young and beautiful. Lucas - Really? Because I never said she was beautiful. Is she beautiful? How beautiful is this woman? Kate - That's really not the point. Lucas - I think it is. Kate - I'm responsible for her working with him. I inserted her into his life.

Rafe - Well something's changed here. The tone of your voice, the fact that you're not looking at me. Jordan - How many times do I have to say this. I'm your therapist and you're my patient. There are professional boundaries. Rafe - You didn't overstep any professional boundaries last night. I think it's totally normal when people spend a lot of time together. Jordan - We're not 2 people. You're my patient. Rafe - Exactly! And I've spent more time with you in the last 3 months then I've ever spent with anyone. We've talked. I've opened up to you. I've told you things ... what do I know about you? The only thing I know is you walked in here like some robot and you finally loosened up and that had a shelf life of what? 7 hours? Jordan - Well there isn't much to know. Rafe - Alright. So you have no life outside of work. Is that it? Jordan - It's none of your concern. Rafe - Okay. That's too bad because I really thought we were starting to become friends. I really did.

Kristen and Brady are at the outdoor café in the square. Kristen - How long are you going to torture me? Brady - You need to be patient. Kristen - I don't do patient. Either tell me what my surprise is or I'm going to be forced to cook for you. Brady - You would never do that to me. You love me too much to cook for me. They watch as a little girl calls out Mommy and runs to her. Brady - We can have that one day you know. Kristen - I hope so. Brady - Until that time and to avoid having any of your burnt grilled cheese sandwiches ... he hands her an envelope - here you go. She opens it. Wow - a travel itinerary . Brady - It's a 3 month travel itinerary. We're going to go everywhere in the world that you and I have ever talked about. Kristen - But some of these places are kind of remote. I'm supposed to meet with Roberto in Peru in a few weeks. Brady - Roberto in Peru is going to have to wait. We're going off the grid baby. We're going where there are no cell phones, no Wi-Fi, just us. I wanted to do this for you. That means you're going away from everyone and everything; this whole place for a while, even your father. If you're worried about it I can understand it ... Kristen - Are you kidding me! I'm in. I want to go. They hug.

EJ comments that she has her brother on a high pedestal. Sami - Don't you think he deserves it? After everything he has done with his life. He photographed all those terrible things. He saw and he decided to do something about it; committed to help all those people, do God's work. I'm proud to be his sister. A little jealous too because he's a better person than I am. That's the part where you're supposed to say that's not true. EJ - Are you kidding? Your brother is a better person than you and I will ever be combined.

Bishop - The school is an unqualified success. Your parishioners have enormous respect and admiration for you and I'm honoured to have you here at St. Luke's. Eric - That's very kind. Bishop - Well it's true. It makes me selfishly want to transfer you somewhere else where you're really needed; where you can turn things around the way you have here. Eric - Transfer me? Maybe you should transfer me. Bishop - Do you mean that? Eric - Sometimes I'm not sure I've handled everything here the way it should be handled. As much as I appreciate being near my family that I love maybe a fresh start away from all the distractions of home would be good for me. Bishop - Son, you're not rethinking your vocation, are you?

Segment 3: Eric - No. My vocation means everything to me. When I joined the church it defined who I am in ways that nothing before ever had. Bishop - I knew you found your calling when you were in Africa. Eric - God tested me during that time and maybe this is his latest test. Bishop - Leaving St. Luke's. Eric - If I can make more of a difference elsewhere ... Bishop - I was tempted to move you somewhere where the need was greater but what about the differences you're making right here.

Lucas - Now I'm confused here. If you're the one that brought this Jordan woman in to help Rafe why all of a sudden are you probing into her background. A little bit threatened maybe? Kate - Duh. Lucas - Well you did break it off with Rafe before he was attacked. Kate - Yes. Lucas - What, you didn't mean it? Kate - It's not about that. What it's about is that I had a feeling and I acted on it and now I'm waiting for my private investigator to fill in the blanks about Ms. Ridgeway. Lucas - Okay, and? Kate - And according to Mr. Ortiz Jordan Ridgeway didn't exist several years ago.

Jordan - We're not friends. We're therapist and patient end of story. I'll be back later. Rafe grabs her hand. I know we made a connection last night, just like the one we're making now. I'm sorry if that scares you; it scared me a little too. I won't push it, I promise. Don't shut me out. It doesn't have to go back to the way it was. She pulls her hand free. I'll be back.

Bishop - You're not only fortifying this parish, you're helping new couples start off their married lives with a strong spiritual foundation. Eric - That's my step-brother Brady Black and his fiancée Kristen DiMera. I'm marrying them today. Bishop - Case in point! After the scandal of their relationship threatened to destroy the school you found a way past it and now the school is stronger than ever and you're about to bless their union in the church. I spoke with Ms. DiMera at the school opening. She was not happy at the time but she and Mr. Black seem to have worked things out. Eric - Yes they have. I must admit when my brother approached me about having a church wedding I was a bit reluctant. But when he and Kristen offered to attend Precana sessions I knew that they were serious about this. Bishop - Most uplifting when people make that kind commitment to each other and their faith. And I'm proud that you were part of the process Father. Eric - Thank you. You're more than welcome to attend if you're planning on staying in Salem for the night. Bishop - I am actually. I do have some business later at Holy Cross but if possible, yes I'll try my best to come back for the ceremony. Eric - I would be honoured as I'm sure that Kristen and Brady would be too.

Brady and Kristen are kissing. Brady - There's only one more thing I've got to do today. I've got to go talk to Eric. I want to make sure that he's going to officiate our wedding because I don't want to find some replacement priest up there at the last minute. Kristen - He wouldn't do that. Brady - I hope not but I just need to make sure. He kisses her. See you later. Kristen makes a call to Dr. Chyka. I need you to come to the mansion ASAP. Because I need you to reassure me that my life is not going to totally go up in smoke.

Segment 4: Nick is back in the square carrying his cell and a gift bag. And now for my next trick; he sends a text to Gabi. I have something for you. Can we meet?

Gabi is near the nurse's station when she gets Nick's message. I'm at the hospital right now. Can we meet at the Brady Pub later. She goes in to see Rafe. Gabi - What's going on? Rafe - I'm fine, just frustrated. Gabi - About? Rafe - Jordan.

Lucas - Just because your guy can't dig up any dirt on Jordan Ridgeway doesn't mean she's bad news. She could have just changed her name or something. A lot of people do that when they want to get a fresh start. Kate - Really? Like who? Lucas - I don't know. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Lucas Horton. Kate - You are absolutely impossible. I'm leaving. I love you. I'll talk to you later. Lucas - I just want to know one thing. If Jordan's so great with Rafe; if she's really helping him and nobody's complaining about it, why are you borrowing trouble? Kate digs out an envelope. Everything we needed to discuss is explained in here. Please keep this conversation just between the two of us. Thanks for your support. Lucas - I do support you. I just don't want to see you get hurt again, that's all. Kate - Mommy's a big girl now. I can take care of myself.

Kristen closes the living room doors behind Dr. Chyka. Apparently Fr. Eric is remembering what happened to him that night at the Capitol Plaza Hotel. Now the one bright spot is that he doesn't remember it was me that he had sex with; he thinks that it was with his secretary. Dr. Chyka - Then you're safe. Kristen - What if you're wrong. I just said that he thinks he had sex with Nicole but apparently he is remembering, isn't he? Now what if he remembers that it was me while he's joining his brother and me in holy matrimony.

Bishop - Whatever is troubling you Father I'm here as a sounding board if you need me. Eric - I'm fine. I really am. Brady knocks and enters. He sees Eric has company so he says sorry. Eric introduces him to Bishop White. Bishop - Fr. Eric's been telling me about your wedding later this afternoon. Blessings to you and your bride to be. Brady - Thank you. We're very happy. Bishop - I hope you always will be. The Bishop leaves. Brady - Talking to the bishop about the wedding huh? I hope that means you're still willing to perform the ceremony, are you?

Segment 5: Kate runs into EJ carrying a gift bag in the square. Kate - Let me guess, you're giving them a blender. EJ - It's a Rothgow lithograph actually; my sister's a big fan. Kate - Of course she is. EJ - I'll see you at the wedding. Kate - Actually I think my invitation got lost in the mail. EJ - That's a pity. Kate - Yeah. I'm trying to remember the last time I saw you ... aw, it was the night an innocent member of your family paid for the sins of your Father. EJ - Chad is much better, thank you. We're all very fortunate. Kate - Yes you are fortunate. He's a very charming and attractive young man. I'm sure he's going to live a very long life. EJ - How's your life? Kate - What do you mean? EJ - I worry about you. I hear that Rafe is under the spell of a very young, attractive, young therapist. Jordan, right? Kate - Yes that's her name. EJ - It's a good thing that you're such a confident, secure woman because anyone else I'm sure would be quite nervous with the amount of time he's spending with this Jordan. I'll save you a piece of cake. He kisses her cheek and walks away.

Rafe - Jordan is the reason I'm getting through this and now I feel like I've blown it with her. Gabi - How? Rafe - Well, she's a very private person but recently it seems like she's opened up a little or at least I thought so. Then last night ... Jordan is in the doorway when Gabi asks - Did you bust a move on her? Rafe - No I did not bust a move on her! We were hanging out, we were talking, laughing, having a great time. Then she walks in here this morning; she has her nose in her Tablet like we never made a connection ... like it never happened. Gabi - Maybe you did something to scare her off. Rafe - I didn't do anything to scare her off. Gabi - Obviously you didn't mean to ... maybe a look you gave her or something you might have said. Rafe - There was one thing; there was a moment. I looked into her eyes and I wanted to protect her.

Eric - Yes I will marry you and Kristen today. Brady hugs him. It means a lot to me. Eric - I want you to know that I'm still bothered that you and Kristen kept the truth about Nicole's feelings. Brady - I know you are and I'm really sorry. But honestly, I don't see what the big deal is. Eric - I know you don't but I can tell you that it's caused a huge, huge rift between me and Nicole and I'm not sure I can get past that. Brady - That's a shame. I thought Nicole had her feelings under control. Eric - Well you thought wrong. She didn't, not at all.

Kristen has a meltdown and beats something against the desk. Dr. Chyka - Miss DiMera, please calm down. Kristen - You want me to calm down! I'm getting married today. Fr. Eric is performing the ceremony. Now wouldn't it just be a tad catastrophic if he flashes on my face when we're in the middle of our vows. Dr. Chyka - What do you suggest that I do? Kristen - I suggest that you make sure that Fr. Eric doesn't remember anything more than he already does EVER, that's what I suggest. Dr. Chyka - Miss DiMera, we all know that memories can be faulty especially drug-induced ones. While I understand your worries I think that you're looking for trouble. The priest believes that he remembered something and has drawn the conclusion ... that's the end of it. Kristen - You better hope that's the end of it or it's going to be the end of you! Dr. Chyka - Unless ... Kristen - Unless what? Dr. Chyka - Do you suppose this priest is the type of man who might lie in wait and try to trap you? Kristen laughs.

Segment 6: Gabi - That's really sweet but I don't think that Jordan's that kind of woman. Rafe - What kind? Gabi - The kind that needs a man to protect her. Rafe - I'm not saying that she does. I know what kind of woman she is. Strong, independent, determined. I just hope that we can go back to working together again the way we were and be friends. Gabi - I'm sure it will work out. All you have to do is is do exactly what she says and try not to scare her off. She hugs him and then leaves.

Brady - Again, I'm sorry for my part in keeping Nicole's feelings from you but it's clear from your reaction that you haven't told me everything that's gone down between you and her so why don't you talk to me about it. Eric - No. Brady - This thing is eating you up. Maybe I can help. Eric - No, I can't. I'll see you at the wedding. Brady - No, you know what man, I don't want you to dismiss me like that. I'm your brother and I need to know what is going on with you. So why don't you forget about the collar, forget about what you're supposed to be thinking and feeling and just talk to your brother. What is going on?

Kristen scoffs at the idea of Fr. Eric lying in wait to trap her. I sincerely think that is one of the stupidest things you've ever said. He doesn't have a malicious bone in his body. Dr. Chyka - If he's such a good person then why did you take advantage of him. Kristen - What I did had nothing to do with him and everything to do with getting back at his mother. But I don't want you to think about that. I want you to concentrate on one thing and that's making sure that Eric doesn't remember he had sex with me; that he thinks he had sex with Nicole. Are we clear? Dr. Chyka - Yes, I think I can come up with another potion to keep things stable. Kristen - Why didn't you tell me that before? Dr. Chyka - Because I had to give it some thought. Kristen - Okay, what is it? Dr. Chyka - I believe that I can make those vague images Fr. Eric's been having disappear forevermore. Kristen - Isn't that what I asked you to do from the very beginning. He leaves. EJ steps into the living room from the opposite end of the room. Happy wedding day dear sister.

Segment 7: Sami is with Ari at the club. Sonny - Your son just texted me. Sami - How's he doing? Sonny - He's doing great. He said the program is really interesting and it's a lot of work but he's met some good people and the weather, of course, is amazing. Sami - The truth is I'm so grateful that things worked out the way they did for this beautiful girl. If Nick Fallon had his way he would have kept her away from us. Sonny - That's old news at this point. Sami - Thank God Gabi came to her senses; she doesn't want anything to do with that guy anymore. What? Sonny - Nothing. Sami - It's not nothing. You're expression totally changed when I said that. Is Gabi getting back together with Nick. Sonny - They're not back together. They got together briefly. Apparently Nick wants her back badly but Gabi doesn't feel the same way.

Gabi is at the pub when she gets a text. Nick sees her from outside. He goes in. What is it? Gabi - I just got the strangest email.

Jordan asks Rafe if he's ready. He is. Jordan - Good. We've got a long, hard day ahead of us but if we get through the protocols we can maybe take a break for a while. It's a little chilly out but I think the light is still great by the water this time of year so maybe we could take a walk by the pier. Rafe - I'd like that. Jordan - Good, me too.

Brady - I'm sorry if I'm pushing. I don't mean any offence truly but this is really bugging me because this has taken a toll on you. You're a mess and ... what did Nicole do to you? Seriously.

Kristen - Hi EJ. I didn't know you were there. EJ - Yeah, I could tell. So are you ready to walk down the aisle with the man of your dreams. Kristen - Yes but I've got miles to go until then. I've got to go get my hair and makeup done ... EJ - Just one quick thing. Kristen - Yes? EJ - How could you have sex with Fr. Eric!

gailwinters
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Nov 6 2013, 08:58 AM
S loves EJ
Nov 6 2013, 07:07 AM
Matt

magicsteacher
jaygal

I wasn't only referring to the sex...never mentioned it. I simply didn't see the purpose for the scene. We already knew how Sami felt about Kristen and how she felt about the Bristen wedding and why. To me it was repetitive and a filler as is much of what Tomsell writes.
I'm pretty sure the point of the scene was Sami's feelings about Eric....the fact that she has him on a "pedestal" as EJ put it....to set up EJ finding out about what Kristen did to Eric.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Snowing Fan
Nov 5 2013, 06:58 PM
Kate is jealous of Jordan,that's why she is being nosy looking into her past,like her past is so squeaky clean,wasn't she a hooker?
Yeah, I definitely see Kate's actions stemming from her jealousy and not her fear that Jordan is out to hurt Rafe. After all Rafe is making great progress and if he continues on this track he'll be up and walking soon and not have need for Jordan. But Kate can't wait out his full recovery because she sees Rafe amused by and admiring Jordan. It unnerves Kate that Rafe could be attracted to another woman when she wants him all for herself. Plus Rafe and Kate have no commitment to each other and Rafe hasn't mentioned once his desire to get back in a relationship with her. Kate is hoping to score an advantage by dislodging Jordan from Rafe's life as quickly as possible with some dirt on her. And now that she's found a mysterious past for Jordan, she'll run with that and use the excuse of doing it all to "save" Rafe from harm.

I actually like how it's moving along so far. But I could see if you're a big Kate fan not liking that it puts her in the part of an insecure woman clutching at a man who really isn't interested in more than friendship. I enjoy a more wicked version of Kate. I like to see her devilish scheming over the Kate gushing about her soul being saved by a two month fling. Watching Rafe and Kate as a romantic couple sharing beers and talking about their days as they go merrily along sounds absolutely horrible. Her being obsessed and determined to keep this man as her own to the point she wrecks some havoc makes more engaging soap imo.
Edited by Hamilton, Nov 6 2013, 10:00 AM.

Mouse Mom

Few words on Jordan, first does she have a permanent cold? Get that woman something to gargle! And. . .I notice right from the get go, she depends on her tablet a LOT. It has seemed to me that she is almost reading the directions as to what to do in physical therapy. And she makes a deal out of saying the steps. Like she doesn't really know what she is doing but hey, I can read and follow the steps. That is just the way it comes across to me. Maybe it is just the actor's delivery of her lines. But, when Kate finds out that Jordan didn't exist before a certain time, well, maybe she isn't really a PT after all, but is playing a part, either being on someone's payroll, or witness protection, or some agenda of her own.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply