Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
About.com Comings & Goings 11/5/13
Topic Started: Nov 5 2013, 08:48 AM (1,689 Views)
LovinXtina
Member Avatar

http://daysofourlives.about.com/b/2013/11/05/days-of-our-lives-comings-and-goings-74.htm
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

So is November 8th Cam's last day? Jason? Bueller?

Jason47
Member Avatar

Keith
Nov 5 2013, 09:00 AM
So is November 8th Cam's last day? Jason?
I never got a firm last airdate for Cameron. I assume they'd want to get rid of him as quickly as possible now that the Cameron/Chad/Abigail triangle is over. So if it's not this Friday, it will be shortly thereafter.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

That's too bad. I was really starting to like him and Gabi

naptown
Member Avatar

Wow, it looks like the canvas will be completely wiped clean of the 20-something set pretty soon, other than Wilson, Abby, and Jeannie T. Maybe it's time to cast Andrew Donovan and Justin and Adrienne's other boys. I could also get on board with bringing Phillip, Stephanie, and Chelsea back. Nathan and Uncle Max can stay away. I could get onboard with Team Phlabby, considering KM and JKJ can both act and are more than pretty set dressing.

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
"I want to get to know you better."

naptown
Nov 5 2013, 02:40 PM
Wow, it looks like the canvas will be completely wiped clean of the 20-something set pretty soon, other than Wilson, Abby, and Jeannie T. Maybe it's time to cast Andrew Donovan and Justin and Adrienne's other boys. I could also get on board with bringing Phillip, Stephanie, and Chelsea back. Nathan and Uncle Max can stay away. I could get onboard with Team Phlabby, considering KM and JKJ can both act and are more than pretty set dressing.
I'd rather have Shelle and their spawn back over BilBo's Demon Seed.

Kriss4

I want Philip, Shawn, and Stephanie.

That would mean storyline potential. Think Parker. Stephanie was involved there. Philip. It would give storyline potential to Kayla, too. And Shawn is Hope's son. Bo's absence could really be dealt with more completely then.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

With Nick & Abby both back on the canvas, bringing Chelsea back would make total sense. She'd definitely ride Hope about where Bo is, while being able to console Hope if it were to be learned that Bo is dead. They'd need to bring in a 20s something guy (they kinda need to do that anyways), and then they could do an Abby/Chelsea/______ triangle. (preferably one that's more mature than Abby & Chelsea battling for Max's attention. lol.)

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Their 20-somethings really should be playing out the stories that their 40 somethings are playing. It's a shame that all they have left is Will, Sonny, Gabi, Abigail, Jeannie T, and JJ to a lesser extent since he's still in high school. Abigail is related to all of the guys left and I'm not ready to watch Gabi and Jeannie T fight over JJ. They really need to bring back all of the people they sacrificed for Melanie--Phillip, Shelle, Stephanie, Chelsea, and Max to even out that age group some. There are still some close family ties there, but at least Abigail could get out of her mother and brother's business for awhile.

They had such a strong build up of that age group and now...nothing. It's literally a gay couple, the baby mama, and Abigail and JJ fighting.
Edited by Spencer Hastings, Nov 5 2013, 11:55 PM.

naptown
Member Avatar

We can do without any of these women clamoring for Uncle Max's attention again.

naptown
Member Avatar

Kriss4
Nov 5 2013, 11:08 PM
I want Philip, Shawn, and Stephanie.

That would mean storyline potential. Think Parker. Stephanie was involved there. Philip. It would give storyline potential to Kayla, too. And Shawn is Hope's son. Bo's absence could really be dealt with more completely then.
As just characters to bring back or love triangle? It would have been nice to have Phillip and Stephanie back for the Parker storyline, rather than just being about Dannifer and Chloe being the tool de jour that the writers were using to keep them apart. Shawn and Stephanie are first cousins through Bo and Kayla, so that wouldn't work. Stephanie needs to stay the hell away from men she might possibly be related to. Poor Abby and Will are related to practically everyone on the show. They also need to introduce characters not related to a Horton, Brady, DiMera or Kiriakis.

I'd love to see Morgan come back! I'd even take Jett Carver or Jonah and Wendy's son Benjamin if it meant more face time for Abe.

Kriss4

Well, we don't need Max back right now, do we?

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
"I want to get to know you better."

Supergirlx2
Nov 5 2013, 11:52 PM
With Nick & Abby both back on the canvas, bringing Chelsea back would make total sense. She'd definitely ride Hope about where Bo is, while being able to console Hope if it were to be learned that Bo is dead. They'd need to bring in a 20s something guy (they kinda need to do that anyways), and then they could do an Abby/Chelsea/______ triangle. (preferably one that's more mature than Abby & Chelsea battling for Max's attention. lol.)
No thanks.

"Georgia" should stay in Europe, with that trash she calls 'mom'.

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

MissFancyFace
Nov 6 2013, 02:33 AM
Supergirlx2
Nov 5 2013, 11:52 PM
No thanks.

"Georgia" should stay in Europe, with that trash she calls 'mom'.
ITA. I just couldn't warm up to Chelsea. It was such a ridiculous contrivance to have her turn out to be Georgia. Rachel Melvin was a decent actress, but Chelsea can stay gone for good. Along with the other annoying gnat. That redhead. Can't recall her name at the moment. ;)

lysie
Member Avatar

Jason47
Nov 5 2013, 12:30 PM
Keith
I never got a firm last airdate for Cameron. I assume they'd want to get rid of him as quickly as possible now that the Cameron/Chad/Abigail triangle is over. So if it's not this Friday, it will be shortly thereafter.
He doesn't show up in any spoilers after this day, so I think this is it.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 6 2013, 03:29 PM
Jason47
Keith
Honestly, I won't be sad. Cam's departure just doesn't deserve a lot of fanfare IMO.

Jason47
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 6 2013, 03:29 PM
Jason47
Keith
Thanks for the info! We should have final confirmation on Tuesday 11/11, when the cast credits run. If his name is no longer listed, he's done. (Although sometimes they leave the name up a few extra weeks...Casey's was taken off this week though).

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply