Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of November 18th; *updated 11/10*
Topic Started: Nov 6 2013, 12:37 AM (26,090 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday ("Surprise Visit")
Shane and Kimberly visit Theresa, who is shocked to learn why they're in town.

Tuesday ("Nick Panics")
Nick panics when he learns Gabi is leaning towards turning down the modelling job in New York; Sonny gets upsetting news.

Wednesday ("Gabi's Blowout")
Gabi has a blowout with Will and Sonny regarding her decision about moving to New York; Eric is suspended.

Thursday ("Daniel and Nicole")
Daniel and Nicole kiss; Maggie tells Victor their marriage is in jeopardy.

Friday ("Jennifer's Confession")
Jennifer makes a confession to Eric; Jordan and Rafe share a tender moment.

**UPDATE**

National Enquirer
* Shane and Kimberly pay a surprise visit to Theresa.
* Gaby seeks some urgent and important legal advice from Justin.
* Sonny receives some extremely upsetting news.
* A completely devastated Eric is suspended.
* An extremely guilt ridden Jennifer opens up and makes a startling and heartfelt confession to Eric.

http://rogue-ejami.com/2013/11/06/days-spoilers-week-of-november-18th/

EJ has an intriguing offer for Justin
Sami is impressed with EJís support for Will
Shane and Kimberly leave Theresaís fate in Jenniferís hands
Abigail rips into EJ after he delivers a message from Chad
Kate teams up with Sami to stop Nick
Will warns Sonny not to make him choose between him and his daughter
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

phloe3

thanks. I wonder why it's a shock

LovingDays

I dont know why...but im laughing at this spoiler
Edited by LovingDays, Nov 6 2013, 01:02 AM.

phloe3

she is probably going act like she doesn't know why they are there because her overdose was an accident

Kriss4

Maybe they're remarrying? Nah...probably not, right?

I mean, they were trying things out when they left, right? But there wasn't a firm commitment yet, I don't think. I might have to go rewatch those scenes from 2010 to make sure.

Doubt they'd let them remarry, though. They never let anyone actually get married onscreen anymore.
Edited by Kriss4, Nov 6 2013, 01:14 AM.

jwsel
Member Avatar

Kriss4
Nov 6 2013, 01:13 AM
Maybe they're remarrying? Nah...probably not, right?

I mean, they were trying things out when they left, right? But there wasn't a firm commitment yet, I don't think. I might have to go rewatch those scenes from 2010 to make sure.

Doubt they'd let them remarry, though. They never let anyone actually get married onscreen anymore.
In 2010, they left to work things out. In Shane's last return, he never mentioned the state of his relationship with Kim, so it wasn't clear if they were even still together.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

phloe3

I think they are in town for Teresa. That is what the spoilers said in the magazine

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

National Enquirer

* An extremely guilt ridden Jennifer opens up and makes a startling and heartfelt confession to Eric.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

What is she guilty of? Throwing out her son? Sending Dr. Orange away?
Quote:

I smell a custody feud coming. Poor Justin, he will be caught between his son and his job.

Ophelia
Member Avatar

metitle
Nov 6 2013, 10:31 AM
Quote:

Quote:

I smell a custody feud coming. Poor Justin, he will be caught between his son and his job.
She knew about Kristen's "affair," didn't she? I tend to zone out when Jennifer talks.

AFaithL

Poor Eric...but Jennifer, why are you guilt ridden?

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

Poor Eric. :'(

Quote:

I wonder if she's feeling guilty about knowing about Kristen's affair and keeping quiet about it? But then she had no way of knowing it was Eric.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Nov 6 2013, 10:43 AM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

DocandJohn4ever
Nov 6 2013, 10:24 AM
National Enquirer

Oooh, I like these.

Sad for Eric, but I'm so glad they're extending the fallout of the tape. Hopefully this begins to make Eric question if the priesthood is really what he wants.

Looks like Gabi wants to be able to take baby Ari with her. That's probably what gets to Sami and Kate to align. Meddling mothers for the win.

metitle
Member Avatar

Ophelia
Nov 6 2013, 10:37 AM
metitle
Nov 6 2013, 10:31 AM
Quote:

Quote:

She knew about Kristen's "affair," didn't she? I tend to zone out when Jennifer talks.
oh that.
but she doesn't or didn't know whom Kirsten had the affair with.
well like you, I tend to tune out Jennifer a lot too.
especially when she is with the doctor.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Why do I got a feeling that this Eric drama won't be over until months after Kristen leaves....I think that Brady will believe that they actually slept together, not that she drugged and raped Eric. The church will suspend Eric pending the investigation to his accusation against Kristen that she drugged and raped him. But since Kristen will quickly leave town (or die) there won't be a way to prove what he's saying unless Dr. Chicka, or the chick that edited the video for Kristen come out and admit their roles in this. I think Nicole in her reporter duties will actually take it upon herself to clear Eric's name, while she continues to shut him out of her life and keep her distance from him.

Kinay

AFaithL
Nov 6 2013, 10:38 AM
Poor Eric...but Jennifer, why are you guilt ridden?
Maybe because she knew about Kristen being with another man while she was apart from Brady and that Kristen thought she might be pregnant from that encounter.

Pookie
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Nov 6 2013, 10:44 AM

Looks like Gabi wants to be able to take baby Ari with her. That's probably what gets to Sami and Kate to align. Meddling mothers for the win.
Finally Kate can actually put her meddling skills to good use instead of obsessing over Jordan. Maybe between Sami and Kate, they'll figure out what Gabi did to Melanie, about Andrew and the town explosion.

michr544125

Yes, please tell me Days is finally going to do a custody battle between Wilson and Gabi. Sonny may not be the blood father but he is the most fit out of all 3 to raise Ari. Maybe the truth finally comes out about what she did to Mel.

Can't wait for Shane and Kim. I loved them so much back in the day!

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Sami can not really claim for father rights when she still does not believe herself even now

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Nov 6 2013, 10:41 AM
I wonder if she's feeling guilty about knowing about Kristen's affair and keeping quiet about it? But then she had no way of knowing it was Eric.
That makes sense. I was trying to figure out what in the world Jen was feeling guilty about in regards to the glowing orange one, since her life seems to revolve around him. Hopefully, this is about Kristen.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply