Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of November 18th; *updated 11/10*
Topic Started: Nov 6 2013, 12:37 AM (26,790 Views)
kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Will&Sonny
Nov 12 2013, 07:50 AM
Pookie
Nov 8 2013, 02:48 PM
Starr
Nov 8 2013, 09:44 AM
tomsawyer
Nov 6 2013, 10:44 AM
This burns me up. Not you, but the spoiler about Gabi. NO one should be able to take a child away from his or her mother, if the mother is a good mother. Gabi isn't a prostitute, nor a drug addict, etc. etc., so she should be able to take her baby with her. And if Sami gets ahold of Gabi's little baby, I'm going to be royally steamed!

Even though Gabi has rights. SO. DOES. WILL. And it should NOT be ONLY up to Gabi who has custody. Gabi is talking about just leaving and taking Ari with her - screw what Will thinks about it or wants. That's not fair. If she was being responsible, she would discuss it with Will first. And quite frankly, if she thinks she can be a single Mom in a strange new city, trying to break into a volatile, uber competitive industry, she's deluding herself. If she actually gave this "opportunity" some serious thought, she would have to wonder if she could actually pull it off all on her own. She would have no support system. No Rafe. Right now she has the luxury of two "daddies", uncles, grand parents, great grandparents all readily available to help out. And she still struggles to balance it all. Does Gabi ever THINK!?

But of course we all know that Nick will "magically" show up and be her knight in shining armor and take care of everything. And she'll be stupid enough to fall for it.
It's nice to know that I'm not the only person here who feels this way, because up until I read your post, literally everything that I had read from last week and this week had been about people only expressing concern for Gabi's rights as a mother while showing no concern whatsoever for Will's rights as a father. If Gabi decides to take Arianna away from Will simply to pursue a modeling career that she was insisting before last week that she no longer cared about, I will have no sympathy for her whatsoever and will totally be rooting for anyone and everyone who tries to stop her.
Great post. Totally agree.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SKBaldwin

Shane and Kim leave Theresa's fate in Jennifer's hands? That's not gonna go over well... :stars:

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

SKBaldwin
Nov 14 2013, 10:46 AM
Shane and Kim leave Theresa's fate in Jennifer's hands? That's not gonna go over well... :stars:
They need to send Dannifer on their merry way, and leave Parker in the hands of Shane and Kim. Switcharoo!

GnuHopper

Word!
Edited by GnuHopper, Nov 14 2013, 07:04 PM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/days-of-our-lives/upcoming-episodes/EP00001189?aid=zap2it

Mon 11/18
Shane and Kimberly go see Theresa and explain why they are in town; E.J. extends an offer to Justin; Gabi goes to Justin for advice.

Tue 11/19
Shane and Kimberly leave Theresa's fate to Jennifer; Nick worries Gabi will turn down the modeling job; Sonny gets troubling news; Kate asks Jordan about her past.

Wed 11/20
Eric faces suspension; Gabi fights with Will and Sonny about New York; Kimberly and Theresa talk about their relationship; E.J. relays a message to Abigail.

Thur 11/21
Daniel and Nicole share a kiss; Sami is angry about Gabi's plans; Marlena confronts Victor about Eric; Maggie talks to Victor about their marriage; Abigail rages at E.J.

Fri 11/22
Kate and Sami work together to stop Nick; Will tells Sonny not to make him choose between their relationship and his daughter; Nicole and Eric have a moment; Jennifer confesses to Eric; Rafe takes his first step

nananana7
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Nov 15 2013, 10:18 AM
http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/days-of-our-lives/upcoming-episodes/EP00001189?aid=zap2it
Thur 11/21
Daniel and Nicole share a kiss; Sami is angry about Gabi's plans; Marlena confronts Victor about Eric; Maggie talks to Victor about their marriage; Abigail rages at E.J.

Marlena confronts Victor about Eric? Yes There better be some fire here. I want lots of fire.
Edited by nananana7, Nov 15 2013, 10:36 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

camera shy

I wonder if they're testing the waters with EJ and Abby? Now that Chad's gone there's really no reasons for them to have scenes together.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

camera shy
Nov 15 2013, 10:53 AM
I wonder if they're testing the waters with EJ and Abby? Now that Chad's gone there's really no reasons for them to have scenes together.
It's probably just to let audience know that Chad is not coming back. Abby is obviously the one that would care the most about that.

MissLola
Member Avatar

camera shy
I have enjoyed their scenes in the past. It would be interesting to see if down the road that Abby would be involved as angst for Ejami. I enjoyed her in the Caustin story a few years ago.

monicasblueangel
Member Avatar

Why are Dancole
being revisited at all?
I can not stand Dancole
or Ericole.
Nicole deserves
so much better. Put her with
Brady or with Ej but enough
with shoving Daniel in every
womans face. Sami's lucky, she
is the only one I know of that hasn't
been his patient yet.
Edited by monicasblueangel, Nov 15 2013, 07:17 PM.

elci525
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Fri 11/22
Kate and Sami work together to stop Nick; Will tells Sonny not to make him choose between their relationship and his daughter; Nicole and Eric have a moment; Jennifer confesses to Eric; Rafe takes his first step
this made me chuckle slightly, lol
Edited by elci525, Nov 15 2013, 07:24 PM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

LanaluvsBroe
Wed 11/20
Kimberly and Theresa talk about their relationship.
So. If Kim & Theresa are having mother/daughter moments, what's Shane up to?? :whistling: :pray:
LanaluvsBroe
Thur 11/21
Abigail rages at E.J.
Abby rages at EJ for what, exactly?!
LanaluvsBroe
Fri 11/22
Rafe takes his first step
Ooooo.... I CAN'T WAIT!!!
Posted Image

Will&Sonny

monicasblueangel
Nov 15 2013, 07:16 PM
Why are Dancole
being revisited at all?
I can not stand Dancole
or Ericole.
Nicole deserves
so much better.
Quote:

Put her with [...] Ej

Will&Sonny

I love that Kate and Sami are going to know what Nick is up to right away. It makes perfect sense, because Kate knows that Nick is planning (but has gone out of his way to try to stop Kate from thinking that he's planning) to move to New York. But furthermore, it highlights the fact that Nick isn't as smart as he loves to think that he is, and the writers have been trying to shove down my throat this ridiculous notion that Nick is always the smartest person in any room for far too long now.

stormymac
Member Avatar

monicasblueangel
Nov 15 2013, 07:16 PM
Why are Dancole
being revisited at all?
I can not stand Dancole
or Ericole.
Nicole deserves
so much better. Put her with
Brady or with Ej but enough
with shoving Daniel in every
womans face. Sami's lucky, she
is the only one I know of that hasn't
been his patient yet.
Either Nicole deserves so much better or put her with Brady or EJ, it can't possibly be both.

rknudson78
Member Avatar

I'm a Bricole fan 100%.

S loves EJ

Supergirlx2
Nov 15 2013, 07:23 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Wed 11/20
Kimberly and Theresa talk about their relationship.
So. If Kim & Theresa are having mother/daughter moments, what's Shane up to?? :whistling: :pray:
LanaluvsBroe
Thur 11/21
Abigail rages at E.J.
Abby rages at EJ for what, exactly?!
LanaluvsBroe
Fri 11/22
Rafe takes his first step
Ooooo.... I CAN'T WAIT!!!
Posted Image

I think Abby will rages at EJ for keeping Chadīs secret. I did see some chemistry between Ejabby but I donīt know if they can work long term since she is to much of a good character I doubt she can accept EJīs bad side.

Kaha
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Nov 15 2013, 11:04 AM
camera shy
It's probably just to let audience know that Chad is not coming back. Abby is obviously the one that would care the most about that.
If they wanted to let the audience know about Chad's status they could've done it in the form or a conversation between EJ and Sonny. Sonny actually has the most stake in whether Chad comes back or not.

Pookie
Member Avatar

Kaha
Nov 16 2013, 02:18 PM
tomsawyer
camera shy
If they wanted to let the audience know about Chad's status they could've done it in the form or a conversation between EJ and Sonny. Sonny actually has the most stake in whether Chad comes back or not.
True, but telling Abby must be some sore of plot point. Maybe to fuel her man-hating rage even further.

SKBaldwin

Pookie
Nov 16 2013, 04:11 PM
Kaha
Nov 16 2013, 02:18 PM
tomsawyer
camera shy
True, but telling Abby must be some sore of plot point. Maybe to fuel her man-hating rage even further.
:o Yikes!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply